***** Official Houston Astros 2019 Season Thread *****

3,750,094 Views | 74451 Replies | Last: 27 days ago by PSully97
AggiEE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Forgot Cole started first

Oh, a wild Tucker appears
Eeyore Smooth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Their Josh James is on the mound now
PhatMack19
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ball 4
Nuke LaLoosh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not a strike. ****.
titanmaster_race
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Good grief that was an awfull call
suburban cowboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That was a ****in ball dammit
agsquirrel97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Give blue hell EE
rausr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tucker with the good eye
Goose61
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nuke LaLoosh said:

Goose61 said:

Nuke LaLoosh said:

So now what? We PH Harris and go with who?
As much as it sucks, you got to let him hit. There is still a lot of Series left, and we can't be burning up our arms.


No way we let him hit
We better get some runs then, as before, we don't have the arms in the BP to keep going deep.
mwm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Good grief, blue.
AggiEE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And **** that strike call
cap-n-jack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ball 5
mathguy86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ok. We didn't get that pitch last inning
crowman2010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sheriff Woody on first!
txag614
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Half a damn foot outside
Frok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tucker
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bottom of the order having a great night
Nuke LaLoosh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Springer is lost man.
TxAg05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This guy is a josh James clone
mathguy86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
One chance George.

Rally Kate.
rausr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Would like Tucker to put some pressure on this guy
tjholley16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
People forget how bullpen rest doesn't really have an effect on the World Series with your star pitchers. That's why Morton came in long relief in game 7.... and why they said JV was ready to warm up in game 7 even after he went game 6.

See Andrew Miller for the Indians in 2016, Baumgartner in 2014 for the giants.

Will Harris didn't get "burned" .... he faced 3 batters. He can handle it for the rest of the series. He's a big boy
j_davis01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CHOCOLATE CHIP TRIP said:

txag614 said:

j_davis01 said:

Y'all turn on our team so fast lol


Who is turning on the team? It's extremely fair to criticize Hinch in this spot.


That's a classic TexAgs premium post. Level fair criticism at a coach or player who deserves it, and suddenly "you're turning on the team" or "you're a sip troll" or "ban this idiot."


I'm all for fair criticism! I would have left in Jose, but people are literally saying fire Hinch... that's what I'm referring to
Nuke LaLoosh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
tjholley16 said:

People forget how bullpen rest doesn't really have an effect on the World Series with your star pitchers. That's why Morton came in long relief in game 7.... and why they said JV was ready to warm up in game 7 even after he went game 6.

See Andrew Miller for the Indians in 2016, Baumgartner in 2014 for the giants.

Will Harris didn't get "burned" .... he faced 3 batters. He can handle it for the rest of the series. He's a big boy


Seems pretty clear that everyone meant "burned" for this game.
Nuke LaLoosh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Swinging at ball 4
agsquirrel97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
j_davis01 said:

CHOCOLATE CHIP TRIP said:

txag614 said:

j_davis01 said:

Y'all turn on our team so fast lol


Who is turning on the team? It's extremely fair to criticize Hinch in this spot.


That's a classic TexAgs premium post. Level fair criticism at a coach or player who deserves it, and suddenly "you're turning on the team" or "you're a sip troll" or "ban this idiot."


I'm all for fair criticism! I would have left in Jose, but people are literally saying fire Hinch... that's what I'm referring to
Those aren't people, they have to be Russian bots. They are insane
tjholley16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nuke LaLoosh said:

tjholley16 said:

People forget how bullpen rest doesn't really have an effect on the World Series with your star pitchers. That's why Morton came in long relief in game 7.... and why they said JV was ready to warm up in game 7 even after he went game 6.

See Andrew Miller for the Indians in 2016, Baumgartner in 2014 for the giants.

Will Harris didn't get "burned" .... he faced 3 batters. He can handle it for the rest of the series. He's a big boy


Seems pretty clear that everyone meant "burned" for this game.


It's not burning him if he's absolutely needed. We still have Pressly, peacock and smith that can go. I personally would have kept Urquidy in longer ... but I have no problem with the move to Harris after James got in trouble
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
time to break it open
Beat40
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Think we got away with one there.
Nuke LaLoosh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yeah that was a strike. I'll take the gift.
mwm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wow. That was too close to take.
Goose61
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wow - That could have easily been a K with a runner caught stealing.
Evanhue
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Who cares what some anonymous poster says on an internet chat board??
counter subconscious espionage
j_davis01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nuke LaLoosh said:

Springer is lost man.


Lost right to first base
titanmaster_race
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There's some karmic redemption for Springer's called strike 3 in the bottom of the first that was surely a ball.

Make em pay!