***** Official Houston Astros 2019 Season Thread *****

3,752,023 Views | 74451 Replies | Last: 27 days ago by PSully97
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
mathguy86 said:

I took her down after Correa refused her help. He wasted her gallant effort.
Was she nekkid?
JABQ04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I will admit Soto is good, but kid, you haven't been in the league long enough to ducking showboat like this.
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
JABQ04 said:

I will admit Soto is good, but kid, you haven't been in the league long enough to ducking showboat like this.
Was thinking the same thing.
Texaggie7nine
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Another Puig
agsquirrel97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think he asked chirinos on first pitch if that was called ball. He didn't shuffle and seemed confused.
Hulla Baller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
"Happy Birthday to me" with that smug look on his face. What a dbag.
AgSportsFan89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
JABQ04 said:

I will admit Soto is good, but kid, you haven't been in the league long enough to ducking showboat like this.


It would not surprise me if he is the most hit batter next season
mathguy86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
annie88 said:

mathguy86 said:

I took her down after Correa refused her help. He wasted her gallant effort.
Was she nekkid?


Stop talking about her. She's shy and we might need her help later.
Sid Farkas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Grienke having a solid outing. I've seen them all and I think it's his best I've seen since joining the Stros.
Troutslime
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AgSportsFan89 said:

JABQ04 said:

I will admit Soto is good, but kid, you haven't been in the league long enough to ducking showboat like this.


It would not surprise me if he is the most hit batter next season


Or if he gets caught hitting his girlfriend.
Marvin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Interesting that in football a coach can chew the ref's butt clean off his body. In basketball a coach can chew some and then will get T'd up. In baseball, however, you better not question the ump's strike zone.

Unreal the power they're given.
AgSportsFan89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sid Farkas said:

Grienke having a solid outing. I've seen them all and I think it's his best I've seen since joining the Stros.


I think the nohitter he took into the 8th might have been better.
PhatMack19
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sit down you **********
Cromagnum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Got your punkass
JABQ04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Happy Birthday beech
Sid Farkas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Happy ****ing bday Soto
cap-n-jack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Happy ****ing birthday junior. Go sit down.
Marvin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Go have some cake, birthday boy!
rausr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Great whiff after all of those antics!
agsquirrel97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Happy birthday










B I t c h
Jackal99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Happy birthday, *****!
ccaggie05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Man to see the difference between young guys Alvarez and Soto is striking.

I'll take a humble and calm guy like Alvarez every time.
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ha! Ha!
mathguy86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That assclown has gotten a dose a HOF breaking pitch tonight.
Hulla Baller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Guy couldn't even break the bat with one hand like
Yordan. What a loser.
AGHouston11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Marvin said:

Interesting that in football a coach can chew the ref's butt clean off his body. In basketball a coach can chew some and then will get T'd up. In baseball, however, you better not question the ump's strike zone.

Unreal the power they're given.


Automate it and end the ridiculousness!!
Sid Farkas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AgSportsFan89 said:

Sid Farkas said:

Grienke having a solid outing. I've seen them all and I think it's his best I've seen since joining the Stros.


I think the nohitter he took into the 8th might have been better.


Ok, second best. My Late middle aged mind...
AGHouston11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ccaggie05 said:

Man to see the difference between young guys Alvarez and Soto is striking.

I'll take a humble and calm guy like Alvarez every time.


But how old he is he?
Soto is only 21. Did you know that ?
Sid Farkas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Reddick played that ball
Cromagnum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This baby shark **** is so gay
Jackal99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yikes
PhatMack19
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Great play by Reddick. Thankfully he plays deep
mathguy86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What a play by Spidey. Saved a run.
Philip J Fry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Reddick!
cap-n-jack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Man that ball was hammered. Lucky it didn't get out and great play by Spidey.