***** Official Houston Astros 2019 Season Thread *****

6,848,825 Views | 74452 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PSully97
Tyrone_The_Tuna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Carols watches more pictches.... jeez
JABQ04
AG
Should have teed off on that 95mph gift down the middle
redline248
AG
Forgiven_Ag said:

Carols watches more pictches.... jeez

I wish he had swung, but he probably misses it or rolls it to 3rd
Average Joe
AG
Need to see more pitches.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
JABQ04 said:

Should have teed off on that 95mph gift down the middle

It's so frustrating
agdaddy04
AG
jg07 said:

Nuke LaLoosh said:

agsquirrel97 said:

Renewed basic subscription so this thread can be readable again. Muted some people I never thought I would.

I know you don't care, but it is pathetic I have to pay $5 just to be able to read this thread that is full of Astros "fans". If watching your lifelong team play in the World Series makes you this miserable, you should really find something in life that makes you happy and do that.

This is the pinnacle of our team, the best roster we will probably ever assemble, glad to share this experience with like minded stros fans

Muting people is the most millennial thing ever.
Pretty sure he didn't see that post...

Nah, Nukes not one to mute. If you don't understand his schtick then you haven't been around enough. It's a lot of the new folks or people that think Springer is trash that make the thread a little more insufferable.
mazag08
AG
Nuke LaLoosh said:

The whiffing on fastballs in favorable counts... I just can't get over it.

It's mostly Correa. Other than his homeruns he's been a strikeout machine. That's what happens when you don't play half the year.

But we do need him. He needs to figure it out and be more consistent. Him and Bregman waking up makes us almost unbeatable. Yordan joining them means we score 8-10 a game.
eATMup-Reveille
I wonder what old time ball players would have done about the shift. Likely would have resulted in many batters thrown at, and many fights.
AggiEE
Hope Chirinos gets on base so we can start with Springer next inning
Liquid Wrench
agsquirrel97 said:

Renewed basic subscription so this thread can be readable again. Muted some people I never thought I would.

I know you don't care, but it is pathetic I have to pay $5 just to be able to read this thread that is full of Astros "fans". If watching your lifelong team play in the World Series makes you this miserable, you should really find something in life that makes you happy and do that.

This is the pinnacle of our team, the best roster we will probably ever assemble, glad to share this experience with like minded stros fans
Sorry about my Brandon Taubman joke.
redline248
AG
Couple of filthy pitches, there
Tyrone_The_Tuna
AG
agdaddy04 said:

jg07 said:

Nuke LaLoosh said:

agsquirrel97 said:

Nah, Nukes not one to mute. If you don't understand his schtick then you haven't been around enough. It's a lot of the new folks or people that think Springer is trash that make the thread a little more insufferable.
Nuke is the last person you want to mute or ignore on this thread
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
eATMup-Reveille said:

I wonder what old time ball players would have done about the shift. Likely would have resulted in many batters thrown at, and many fights.

I know man. I grew up in the wrong era of baseball.
agsquirrel97
AG
Body By Fisher said:

agsquirrel97 said:

Sorry about my Brandon Taubman joke.
It earned a star. It was hilarious.
MosesHallRAB04
AG
eATMup-Reveille said:

A lot of them would just go the other way and take their free base. Tony Gwynn would hit .800 if they shifted him
EastCoastAgNc
AG
I think I've found where we get the money to pay Cole...release everyone batting 7-9 in the lineup.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
Forgiven_Ag said:

agdaddy04 said:

jg07 said:

Nuke LaLoosh said:

agsquirrel97 said:

Nuke is the last person you want to mute or ignore on this thread
txislandag86
Nuke LaLoosh said:

eATMup-Reveille said:

They knew how to bunt. I think they would just bunt. Problem solved
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
Everyone close your eyes for a moment, and imagine a world in which the astros get any amount of offensive production out of the catcher position.

It's nice, isn't it?
MosesHallRAB04
AG
txislandag86 said:

Nuke LaLoosh said:

eATMup-Reveille said:

They knew how to bunt. I think they would just bunt. Problem solved

Yep. Singles were valued. They aren't now
cc10106
Correa waiting on the rapture
n_touch
That will cover half the season
agdaddy04
AG
EastCoastAgNc said:

I think I've found where we get the money to pay Cole...release everyone batting 7-9 in the lineup.

Um do you know what those guys make???
MosesHallRAB04
AG
Go there again JV if he's giving it
spadilly
S
Fox glad they had the delay and dump button.
agsquirrel97
AG
What was the bat flip stare? Just messing around?
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
I heard the crack of the bat and saw the bat flip and didn't realize it was an angry bat flip

I was so scared
Bregxit
AG
agsquirrel97 said:

What was the bat flip stare? Just messing around?

Pissed off about strike 2.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
spadilly said:

What'd I miss
agsquirrel97
AG
Nuke LaLoosh said:

I heard the crack of the bat and saw the bat flip and didn't realize it was an angry bat flip

I was so scared
He stared at astros dugout then started smiling, confused me
eATMup-Reveille
It would be nice to win WS and then sign Rendon.
EastCoastAgNc
AG
agdaddy04 said:

EastCoastAgNc said:

Um do you know what those guys make???
Makes up probably about $20-25M amongst chrinios / reddick / correa. Good start.
Bregxit
AG
Nuke LaLoosh said:

spadilly said:

What'd I miss

Eaton cussing up a storm on his popup.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
The shift is cool and I get it, but I hate seeing an easy ground ball and having zero clue if it's gonna be a hit or not.
spadilly
S
Nuke LaLoosh said:

spadilly said:

What'd I miss

Eaton dropped a massive f-bomb when he popped out. Fox had to dump the audio for a second.
First Page Last Page
Page 1772 of 2128

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.