***** Official Houston Astros 2019 Season Thread *****

3,730,319 Views | 74431 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by PSully97
95_Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pitiful
iBrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What I wouldn't give for a run scoring bloop single.
CoachRTM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
**** hardly anyone puts their LF there
Frok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The strike box sure has exposed how inconsistent human umps are
j_davis01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
All their lazy shift buster hits and we can't get one to drop!!!!!
Ag12thman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's really gonna be pathetic if we lose this by one run after all the freaking stranded runners.
agproducer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bregs needs to be the MVP he is in the 9th
Ags #1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ball 1 that wasnt changed the entire ab
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CoachRTM said:

**** hardly anyone puts their LF there


Seriously tho, everyone plays 10 yards more towards center
titanmaster_race
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We're winning this series. They've thrown the kitchen sink in tonight and are barely hanging on to victory by a few meager inches.
Beat40
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Reminder, would be 5-5 now if the CI wasn't blown.
cap-n-jack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We got this. Hold them here then score in the bottom then burn them down. We got this.
MsDoubleD81
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I literally can't take this stress!!
Agmaniacmike12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We've got Bregs/Gurriel/Correa due up. Take care of them in the top half here and let's walk it off again.
AustinAg2K
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Farmer1906 said:

AggiEE said:

This ump is absolutely ridiculous


He's been pretty good. That was ****ing bad though.
That and the missed interference...
DVC2010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I do not understand leaving Diaz in instead of Tucker.
TexasRebel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ag12thman said:

It's really gonna be pathetic if we lose this by one run after all the freaking stranded runners.


Controversial, even.
Pahdz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno said:

CoachRTM said:

**** hardly anyone puts their LF there


Seriously tho, everyone plays 10 yards more towards center


Not when the infield is shifted to right
Beat40
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trying to get a 4 out save from Doolittle tonight. Let's make them pay.
rausr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Man a game of inches again
redline248
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Doolittle liked the Star Wars prequels.


Aw hell no
ttha_aggie_09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
DVC2010 said:

I do not understand leaving Diaz in instead of Tucker.
Probably in case they need a backup infielder
crowman2010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I play that game with my wife!
DVC2010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
titanmaster_race said:

We're winning this series. They've thrown the kitchen sink in tonight and are barely hanging on to victory by a few meager inches.

And they are out-sequencing us by a mile.
Beat40
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Let's hang a 0 please.
Wabs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Beat40 said:

Reminder, would be 5-5 now if the CI wasn't blown.


It would be 12-5 if we could hit worth a **** with runners on
mAgnoliAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Beat40 said:

Trying to get a 4 out save from Doolittle tonight. Let's make them pay.

3 great righties ready for him in the 9th
CoachRTM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
DVC2010 said:

I do not understand leaving Diaz in instead of Tucker.


Experience?

Diaz is a righty and Doolittle it all they've got left that they trust?

That's all I got.
Nuke LaLoosh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How is Doolittle against righties?
MisterFurious
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TexasRebel said:

Ag12thman said:

It's really gonna be pathetic if we lose this by one run after all the freaking stranded runners.


Controversial, even.


Yep. Would have been one less stranded with an RBI if the ump wasn't the only one in the building that missed the CI.
DSAg44
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If we go 10, I may need a designated walker.
Beat40
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wabs said:

Beat40 said:

Reminder, would be 5-5 now if the CI wasn't blown.


It would be 12-5 if we could hit worth a **** with runners on


I agree. But you know what I mean.

That's something we can't control and should be called correctly.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nuke LaLoosh said:

How is Doolittle against righties?


Strong to quite strong
Farmer1906
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bregman
Gurriel
Correa
Alvarez


crowman2010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I believe it's spelled skrong