***** Official Houston Astros 2019 Season Thread *****

3,714,516 Views | 74430 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by TexasRebel
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
agproducer said:

George is going to walk it off.
I hope so.
redline248
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
W said:

Machete
Reddick
Springer
due up


Expect Tucker to PH for Maldy?
94chem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Who is left in the pen?
NorCal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Astros fans in RF seats did a good job. Great effort by Springer. Now time for the offense to pick up Osuna.
Fslip01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sucks a big one but our bats had way too many missed opportunities across the lineup. Definitely not all on Osuna.
Agnzona
How long do you want to ignore this user?
W said:

txag614 said:

W said:

Astros will have to score on Chapman


And we have no pitchers behind Osuna. This is crushing.
wonder if Greinke is available


To pinch hit?
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
astros4545
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
94chem said:

Who is left in the pen?


Abreu
Rondon
...?
titanmaster_race
How long do you want to ignore this user?
94chem said:

Who is left in the pen?


Abreu and Rondon
agsquirrel97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
mwm said:

That's about the very worst I've ever seen on this thread.
Bold statement, and I agree.

AggiEE, the issue is you bleed everyday about pulling Reddick in favor of Tucker and then when the lefty who is 1 for 22 gets pulled vs a lefty pitcher you start bleeding all over the thread again.

You have NO credibility because of your adamant stand against Reddick. You are MORE biased than Joe Buck
redline248
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AustinAg2K said:

Damn. Hopefully that doesn't turn Osuna into Brad Lidge. In the back of my mind was a Pujols type shot if Judge got up. At least it's still tied.


He just snuck it out. Different than the no brainer from Pujols
94chem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NorCal said:

Astros fans in RF seats did a good job. Great effort by Springer. Now time for the offense to pick up Osuna.


Girl in the booty shorts did a great job.
maca1028
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Words can't describe how pissed off I am right now. This fan base is going to be calling for Osuna
jopatura
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's Grienke's bullpen day.
Cromagnum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
All these stressful games because of one simple thing. We cannot hit when it matters most.
Mr.Bond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The sucking of judges cock for a play he nearly ****ed up is nauseating
I'm looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. I'm just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.


H-Town 2017 WS Champions
mathguy86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hector.
cap-n-jack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Score now!
**** Aaron Judge.
safety guy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The second strike to judge should have been the pitch to the guy that hit the hr.
Harry Dunne
How long do you want to ignore this user?
redline248 said:

W said:

Machete
Reddick
Springer
due up


Expect Tucker to PH for Maldy?
It's Chapman.

No one needs to see Tucker flailing at high fastballs like a little leaguer.
Philip J Fry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
mathguy86 said:

Hector.


**** me. Wish we still had Tyler White.
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
END THIS NOW!!
Aggie1205
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AustinAg2K said:

Damn. Hopefully that doesn't turn Osuna into Brad Lidge. In the back of my mind was a Pujols type shot if Judge got up. At least it's still tied.


You should hope that Osuna doesnt take out his rage on a woman tonight and get suspended again.
Goose61
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gigemags382 said:

Have to get a run here or we're going to need 9 from Cole tomorrow plus screw up the WS rotation
Need to get a run here, or the series is over.

The momentum has now gone completely gone over to the Yankees, and I don't think we can get it back by tomorrow.

Need to put this away now, or else.
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Frok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Man we gotta score, doubt we can hold them down any longer
txag614
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We have to end this now.
PhatMack19
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Walk offs are way more fun
saltydog13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Reddick needs to end it now
SA-AG72
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Outhit 10-5 tonight
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AggiEE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
agsquirrel97 said:

mwm said:

That's about the very worst I've ever seen on this thread.
Bold statement, and I agree.

AggiEE, the issue is you bleed everyday about pulling Reddick in favor of Tucker and then when the lefty who is 1 for 22 gets pulled vs a lefty pitcher you start bleeding all over the thread again.

You have NO credibility because of your adamant stand against Reddick. You are MORE biased than Joe Buck


I don't bleed everyday about pulling Reddick, I just want to see Tucker get some ABs, he's not getting any...and Reddick's bat hasn't been good.

And **** any fan in this thread saying we should sit Yordan just because he's had a bad ALCS series. We need him to turn it around. Let him play. We have no better alternative
Beat40
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Goose61 said:

Gigemags382 said:

Have to get a run here or we're going to need 9 from Cole tomorrow plus screw up the WS rotation
Need to get a run here, or the series is over.

The momentum has now gone completely gone over to the Yankees, and I don't think we can get it back by tomorrow.

Need to put this away now, or else.


Momentum is as only as good as your next pitcher.
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We're trying to hard now.
Ag12thman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
txag614 said:

We have to end this now.
If Rondon enters this game I don't like our chances. Advantage Yankees one swing if their bat. So sickening.