***** Official Houston Astros 2019 Season Thread *****

6,849,699 Views | 74452 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PSully97
Ag_07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Guys on the set absolutely undressing Boone.
bearkatag15
AG
Big Hurt is speaking truths right now...
Bregxit
AG
WTF is up with ARod's eyebrows tonight? Looks like Spock!
Mathguy64
AG
Give me a break. Moving a guy in the lineup didn't make them lose. Errors, repetitive pitchers in 4 games out of the pen and facing good hitters made them lose.
agdaddy04
AG
They're giving the Astros plenty of credit.
aggiechris06
AG
Good gracious ARod... SHUT UP...

What a complete tool and homer
fullback44
AG
MosesHallRAB04 said:

fullback44 said:

Great win... I'm happy for Grienke .. he got him a W

3-1 Stros

Do you know how I know you just hoped on this thread in the postseason?
Been here all season... I thought he got through 5 ..

Daaaaaaaaa. Jankees Lose !
maca1028
Done with the FS1 postgame for the night. TexAgs is the only postgame I need.
jkag89
mazag08 said:

Postgame guys: "Never seen the Yankees this bad at home"

Um.. has it occurred to y'all they are playing the best team in baseball with the best starting pitching in baseball?

Astros have a big win, and it's all about how the Yankees didn't come through. No credit to the Astros.

So tired of this ****
Tim Kurkjian is the only national baseball analyst that consistently give the Astros credit for being a great team
Mathguy64
AG
Now the wind made Tanaka pitch poorly.
Mr.Bond
AG
Now let's blame mother nature..... Lmaooooo. Jesus. One team plays indoors half the season and managed just fine
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

bearkatag15
AG
bearkatag15
AG
PhatMack19
AG
I haven't drank during the last 3 games. It's been a struggle, but I've managed to battle through it. This post game whiskey sure taste great after a W though.
zgood10
AG
LFG!!!!!
TexAgsSean
AG
bearkatag15 said:

Big Hurt is speaking truths right now...

I rode in the elevator with The Big Hurt in 1996 when they played in Cleveland. We were staying at the same hotel as the White Sox. I got him to sign my 1995 Studio Platinum baseball card. Glad I brought that card with me for whatever reason.

AggiEE
These Yankees fans on TV seem so happy for just losing and being down 1-3
rgt99
This team reminds me of the Spurs. Media doesn't like them cause they are not the Lakers or Celtics.

Just like the Astros are not the Yankees, Sox, Dodgers. But they are smart, talented and k ow how to win. I like the way they answer, just like the Spurs all business no cockiness
Beat40
We will definitely get their best shot tomorrow. Let's eat against Paxton in the 1st.
AustinAg2K
I really think the pressure of having to beat Verlander and Cole has gotten too the Yankees. The Yankees knew they have to win any game those two don't pitch. Once they got down, they knew they were in trouble and began to crumble.

One thing that is amazing about things right now is the bats still haven't really woken up. They should have scored at least a dozen runs tonight. It did seem like we were hitting the ball harder tonight, but we still haven't seen anything from Gurriel out Alvarez, and honestly, I don't think Bregman has really done much. Correa and Springer have a couple of home runs, but that's it. There is still more upside to this team.
bearkatag15
AG
Mr.Bond
AG
bearkatag15 said:

The bane impersonation
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

agproducer
AG
**** the Yankees! **** Yankee fans!

We need to win Game 5 and send all those *******s home.
Ags #1
AG
Wtf does this team have to do with the spurs??
aggiechris06
AG
Frank Thomas is the only guy with any reason tonight... PREACH!!!
Big Al 1992
AG
Safe at Home said:

They keep talking about all the missed opportunities for the Yankees, but it seems that the Astros should have had at least about 12 runs. I don't think they're even close to playing their best.

This. Other than Altuve, JV and GC, no one else is playing their A game. Yet we are up 3-1. We can play so much better! But I'm not complaining.
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
4 Yankee errors. That's hard to overcome. Astros just put so much pressure on their opponent.
redline248
AG
Due to some real life bullshht I was unable to post on this thread during the game. I started watching the early part on a TV at my wife's office, then radio in the car, then TV at a bar, then radio in the car, then finally TV at my house.

What a game. Pressly with the huevos grande! George and Carlos hitting rockets, and the NY little league.

Good job after the first inning, you knuckleheads
agdaddy04
AG
Ags #1 said:

Wtf does this team have to do with the spurs??

Exactly! Don't bring up the freaking Spurs
PhatMack19
AG
agdaddy04
AG
That's crazy, forgot that Greinke faced The Big Hurt.
Frok
AG
Prosperdick
AG
Like I said a few days ago, Hinch and the Astros philosophy can be summed up with a Michael Bay movie quote:

Losers whine about their best while winners go home and **** the prom queen. Only in our case we probably won't need to go home.
rgt99
Nothing to do with the Spurs, I said they remind me of the Spurs organization in regards to how they handle themselves.

Did you not read?
Ag_07
AG
rgt99 said:

Nothing to do with the Spurs, I said they remind me of the Spurs organization in regards to how they handle themselves.

Did you not read?

Flagged

Wrong forum
First Page Last Page
Page 1582 of 2128

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.