***** Official Houston Astros 2019 Season Thread *****

3,716,669 Views | 74431 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by PSully97
j_davis01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Make them use one more pitcher!!
Farmer1906
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
the last of the bohemians said:

We should save osuna for tomorrow


One more run and I agree.
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Patience big pineapple
Philip J Fry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
annie88 said:

Is it just me or does Bregman look off tonight. I don't mean his play, really, but his face. He doesn't seem as hyped up and happy as usual, he just seems very subdued.

Wonder if he's not feeling well or something?


Looks like a professional ball player to me.
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
astros4545 said:

annie88 said:

Is it just me or does Bregman look off tonight. I don't mean his play, really, but his face. He doesn't seem as hyped up and happy as usual, he just seems very subdued.

Wonder if he's not feeling well or something?


Cold weather can take some fun out of it over 4 hours
Good point. I love cold weather, but i'm not playing in a professional baseball game for hours.
mathguy86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yuli just about killed a bat boy
Farmer1906
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The ball boy down left has been as bad as the Yankee INF.
PhatMack19
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
95_Aggie said:

Osuna cooling off

If we score another run, I don't send him back out
JABQ04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Somethings gotta fall for Yuli soon.
512Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Remember when everyone (myself included) was kiiinda freaking out in the first inning? Good times. Good times.
Beat40
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Farmer1906 said:

So neither of the 3 run Home runs a re the play of the game? Wtf?


Well, the Yankees 3 run homer is probably in consideration.
AggiEE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Damn Yuli even hitting it right at the ball boy
agsquirrel97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yuli or Yordan get an RBI or 3 and bring in abreu
Bregxit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wisconsin_Ag said:

Ok Yuli. Get the kill shot


Almost killed the ball boy
Cromagnum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yulis turn to eat
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Philip J Fry said:

annie88 said:

Is it just me or does Bregman look off tonight. I don't mean his play, really, but his face. He doesn't seem as hyped up and happy as usual, he just seems very subdued.

Wonder if he's not feeling well or something?


Looks like a professional ball player to me.
He always looks like a professional, just seems subdued, but I'm sure he doesn't give a flying **** what I think.
JABQ04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Burn through that bullpen baby. Burn through it.


"Booned"
ajolly
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
annie88 said:

Philip J Fry said:

annie88 said:

Is it just me or does Bregman look off tonight. I don't mean his play, really, but his face. He doesn't seem as hyped up and happy as usual, he just seems very subdued.

Wonder if he's not feeling well or something?


Looks like a professional ball player to me.
He always looks like a professional, just seems subdued, but I'm sure he doesn't give a flying **** what I think.


Like someone once said " youre a flea on the nutsack of society"
HTownAg98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Have they used the entire pen now?
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cuban Missile time
Ciboag96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Longest game evah
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
512Ag said:

Remember when everyone (myself included) was kiiinda freaking out in the first inning? Good times. Good times.
I wasn't worried.

(I'm so lying)
tremble
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This game could not have gone better for us.
mathguy86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Boone just doesn't know when to quit.
Beat40
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HTownAg98 said:

Have they used the entire pen now?


Chapman is out there and our friend JA Happ.

Paxton there too.
Farmer1906
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They're eating up the bullpen again. No chance they have the pitching to make it all the way to 7.
95_Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Midnight in NYC
Bregxit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
HTownAg98 said:

Have they used the entire pen now?


Reliever number 6 tonight
Cromagnum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ciboag96 said:

Longest game evah

Ummm....Sunday night?
Mr. AGSPRT04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ciboag96 said:

Longest game evah

All we are missing is an umpire change to add on 15 minutes.
HTownAg98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yuli missed a hanging curve over the middle of the plate.
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Farmer1906 said:

They're eating up the bullpen again. No chance they have the pitching to make it all the way to 7.
Just like Pac-Man.
tailgatetimer10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
PhatMack19 said:

Trash





Bregxit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ciboag96 said:

Longest game evah


Savor it
Teddy Perkins
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG