***** Official Houston Astros 2019 Season Thread *****

6,847,934 Views | 74452 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PSully97
titanmaster_race
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AggiEE said:

Also, Yordan needs to learn to go the other way like Correa just did. He's constantly getting pitched to on the outside edge for a strike

They going to pitch you outside? Just make them pay. Good solid contact to left field and it doesn't take much for it to enter the Crawford boxes

Absolutely agree. His approach has to change, and he's gotta start slapping those balls on the outside to left field.
jakeaggie84
AG
TXAG14 said:

We aren't winning this game.

ttha_aggie_09
AG
Beechcraft AG 91
AG
Still up and amped! Two kids at ATM and my youngest daughter at home so she has been my tag along to all these wonderful playoff games from 2017 on.

So blessed to share great Astros baseball moments in history with my 17 yr old baby

Go stros!
Aggie_Brad
Got back to Bryan at 3:30am. Had to have my post game celebratory Whataburger on the way home! What an awesome nail biting game! Just like some of those 2017 playoff games. This is going to be another wild ride!
BCSGrubber
AG
willie wonka said:

BCSGrubber said:

Yanks going to ear hole him on Tuesday

Did you happen to see Judge's freaking showboat act? That's just a big ol' "how's that taste?"

Yes but the yanks are bunch of *****es led by Gardner
The Kraken
AG
Wife wasn't 100% and was a trooper just for coming....so I didn't protest when she insisted we leave after the 9th.
Buck Compton
AG
On my morning flight, and man is it rough... Was up at 3:00 a.m. this morning to catch it on time after not sleeping until 1:00 or so.

All worth it to see that.

The rest of the team was really struggling (not including pitchers), but Correa saved us time and time again. You could tell when he was taking his hacks off of Chapman that he was on a mission. Ended up as a K, but it was a great AB.
The Kraken
AG
jg07 said:

Robert's call

Ford is so good. I love listening to him and Sparky. TK and Blum on the TV side are just as awesome.
Cromagnum
AG
Time for a ****load of coffee today kicking off with this super early meeting
Buck Compton
AG
Big Al 1992 said:

Bregman: "you were born for this ****"

Hopefully this is the spark that lights up our offense a bit
Big Al 1992
AG
Best video so far - shows the Jack, the pimp walk, the helmet jump shot, and the celebration.

Furlock Bones
AG
Carlos Correa. what a night.
ccaggie05
AG
I enjoyed hearing the fans chanting "Yankees suck!" right after A-Rod's dumbass called Correa Carlos Beltran during the post game show.

I can't stand A-Rod's smug cheating ass.
gigemJTH12
AG
Unbelievable man.

can we please win game 3 so game 4 isnt so GD scary? Watching these games down in the series and either down or tied in the game is going to kill us all.

Game 4 rainout would be pretty damned good luck for the Stros.

JW_TXAG13
AG
LETS GO, gotta brag a lil bit! I was at the game last night and game 5 of ALDS (A&M game saturday as well). Voice is completely gone but LFG! What a night and worth staying to the end!

I was also at game 2 of ALCS in 2017. Thank you Correa for the good times. Now let's go beat these yankee f*cks in NY
gigemJTH12
AG
oh and one more thing. No one should be complaining at all about the start time for tomorrow. Yankee stadium at night is a huge home field advantage. a day game makes that much less IMO.

not to mention the weather. a day game makes that weather feel a lot more like weather our guys are used to. Probably a 10 degree difference from a 7pm start.
Ag_07
AG
Big Al 1992 said:

Watching live the entire time I was thinking to myself 'Don't hug him too hard'
Texas A&M
I know there's not, but I wish there was a way to limit pitching changes. For large parts the game was painfully slow.
Farmer1906
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

Unbelievable man.

can we please win game 3 so game 4 isnt so GD scary? Watching these games down in the series and either down or tied in the game is going to kill us all.

I think it would benefit them more than us.
dshedd41
S
Holy ****, I just woke up to see the Correa walk off!
Gig’em Aggies!
gigemJTH12
AG
how?? it literally takes out our only start from an unknown and replaces an Urquidy start in NY with a Verlander start. And probably saves our pen a lot too.
Mr.Bond
AG
Glad you brought us home the W. And definitely NO chance I'd be functional today had I ended up going
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Ag_07
AG
And aside from emergency situations or maybe having kids with you why on earth would anyone leave a tied ALCS game early? That's something I can't even fathom.

You should have to scan your ticket upon exit and if it's before the end time it should eliminate you from any future lotteries.

Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Does a sunday in Houston sports get any better than astros over Yankees, texans over chiefs, and the cowgirls losing to the frickin Jets?
astros4545
AG
Ag_07 said:

And aside from emergency situations or maybe having kids with you why on earth would anyone leave a tied ALCS game early? That's something I can't even fathom.

You should have to scan your ticket upon exit and if it's before the end time it should eliminate you from any future lotteries.

It does not compute in my brain
gigemJTH12
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

Does a sunday in Houston sports get any better than astros over Yankees, texans over chiefs, and the cowgirls losing to the frickin Jets?
I guess but those other two games count for about .00001% of the pleasure I got out of yesterday.
Frok
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

To top it off, that Cowboys lost won me my survivor league.
ontheedge
gigemJTH12 said:

how?? it literally takes out our only start from an unknown and replaces an Urquidy start in NY with a Verlander start. And probably saves our pen a lot too.
I heard last night it would eliminate the travel day so there's that.
Mathguy64
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

Don't agree at all. Right now you have Urkeeding, Greinke, JV and Cole. For games 6/7 you could not ask for better arrangement. If it rains you skip Urkeeding, throw Greinke still on Thursday and now do what Friday? JV could go on normal rest but what are you doing in Game 6? And I want their pen worked as frequently as possible.

For me a rainout favors them
BMX Bandit
Put me in the column as also loving the playoff games. As a bonus, it takes away a huge advantage for the Yankees in a very pivotal game three.
gigemJTH12
AG
mathguy86 said:

gigemJTH12 said:

Don't agree at all. Right now you have Urkeeding, Greinke, JV and Cole. For games 6/7 you could not ask for better arrangement. If it rains you skip Urkeeding, throw Greinke still on Thursday and now do what Friday? JV could go on normal rest but what are you doing in Game 6? And I want their pen worked as frequently as possible.

For me a rainout favors them
we lost 3 in a row in NY in 2017.

Just assuming we make it back for game 6 and 7 is probably not smart.

Give me 2 chances at it with Cole and JV in NY.

Figure out Game 6 afterwords. if youre up 3-2 who cares? house money and Cole ready for game 7.
WES2006AG
AG
Frok said:

MuckRaker96 said:

To top it off, that Cowboys lost won me my survivor league.
There were some cowboys fans all wearing yankee gear up at the Torchy's bar pregame melting down because of the cowboys.

Their tears were a delicious appetizer for what was to come.
Texaggie7nine
It would have sucked so bad to be this tired and we lost last night.
7nine
Harry Stone
AG
ajolly said:

bullard21k said:

Springer
Brantley
Altuve
Bregman
Correa
Yuli
Alvarez
Reddick/tucker
Maldanado

Thoughts?

Move brantley behind bregman or correa

I'd ike to see:

Springer
Altuve
Bregman
Correa
Brantley
Yuli
Alvarez
Tuck/Reddick
Maldanado
First Page Last Page
Page 1444 of 2128

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.