***** Official Houston Astros 2019 Season Thread *****

6,849,563 Views | 74452 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PSully97
Keeper of The Spirits
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Played against Dunn in high school, he ran for 3 TDs, dunked on us twice and hit 3 home runs that still haven't come down
aTm2004
AG
Diggity said:

So the Ray's didn't notice that?

Probably did, but damage was done.
JABQ04
AG
HTownAg98 said:

Mildly funny story: my wife told me that Adam Dunn brought Big Papi and one other mlb player to a New Caney homecoming football game.

Ewwww New Caney. Makes Crosby seem high class.
Diggity
AG
You could be right. I was just annoyed that that was the entire conversation to start the postgame.
1876er
AG
RealTalk said:

1876er said:

Return of choke city.

That guy's an idiot
Bregxit
AG
Diggity said:

You could be right. I was just annoyed that that was the entire conversation to start the postgame.

Six quick batters and four runs. I think Glasnow threw like 15 pitches in that span.
DVC2010
AG
Gramercy Riffs said:

There's a big difference between what he said and how it's being interpreted. Relax and enjoy the win. Bring on the Yankees!

All true, but screw that guy anyway.
aTm2004
AG
Yeah, it was but was legal. It's their job to notice before we do.
wangus12
AG
Steve trying to do interviews

Big Al 1992
AG
Was there any doubt?
Silent For Too Long
I'll say right now, unless it's an elimination game, give me Urqeedy/Miley Bull pen in game 4. I really hope we can give the guys their full rest from here on out.

Plus that sets us up for JV/Cole to close the series out at home, and I have a good feeling this will be a long series.
Ag_07
AG
Ag12thman said:

Steve Sparks is an American treasure.

FIFY
bearkatag15
AG
bearkatag15 said:

Odds Shark got this one right I'd say
HTownAg98
Silent For Too Long said:

I'll say right now, unless it's an elimination game, give me Urqeedy/Miley Bull pen in game 4. I really hope we can give the guys their full rest from here on out.

Plus that sets us up for JV/Cole to close the series out at home, and I have a good feeling this will be a long series.

It will go seven.
Frok
AG
I've had a knot in my stomach since Monday and now it is gone. I think I take this a bit too seriously
Silent For Too Long
Over under on the amount of words New York media can get out of Grienke in the lead up to game 1?

I'm thinking 50? But I could also see him go in full shut down mode and keep it in the 30s.
tjack16
AG
See y'all at MMP on Sunday for game 2!!

I bought tickets on stubhub like 2 weeks ago.... was starting to get nervous that I jinxed it
W
AG
tip of the cap to Luhnow...

the Astros have advanced past Marwin's team (Twins), Keuchel's team (Braves), and Charlie's team (Rays)
Ag12thman
AG
Ag_07 said:

Ag12thman said:

Steve Sparks is an American treasure.

FIFY
He's hilarious, that's for sure. I love the Astros radio broadcast team. Robert and Steve are fun to listen to. Do yourself a favor and turn down the TV and turn up Astros Radio for the upcoming games.
Juan Solo
AG
Reddick wearing some sort of Goku tights
mazag08
AG
If only I could hear the tv broadcast sounds of the game with the Astros announcers.

Regardless, I'm not listening to another second on tv if Girardi or AJ are involved. That was bush league.
Deluxe
AG
1. I never want to play a game 5 ALDS again. I'll take game 7s in ALCS and World Series before a game 5 ALDS. You win you're relieved. You lose you're hellapissed.

2. I don't want to play the Rays in a playoff series again.

3. We need to send some spies to Tampa to figure out how they develop their bullpen arms
Bregxit
AG
Sparks on Javier Brocamonte family in Chile...

"HE'S GOT FAMILY IN HIS CHILI!!"
JABQ04
AG
Frok said:

I've had a knot in my stomach since Monday and now it is gone. I think I take this a bit too seriously

Me too man
NavasotaAg
S
Keeper of The Spirits said:

Played against Dunn in high school, he ran for 3 TDs, dunked on us twice and hit 3 home runs that still haven't come down

Ditto
Ag_07
AG
BTW...TB with a healthy Glasnow, Snell, and Uncle Chuck will be a force in the AL East next year.

They're legit.
BCSGrubber
AG
Sparky on Jake...Hard pecs, tight shirt, tight pants, shower shoes...
Teddy Perkins
AG

fullback44
AG
Great series win.. time to rest up and go after the yanks .. wish our big guns would be rested on Sat but I guess you have to start somewhere
Kashchei
AG
Frok said:

Silent For Too Long
Ag_07 said:

BTW...TB with a healthy Glasnow, Snell, and Uncle Chuck will be a force in the AL East next year.

They're legit.

They really are. Surely that salary has to go up a little in arbitration, right? They have so many good BP arms that they are paying pennies for.
mazag08
AG
If we can win the first two with one of our aces still left to go, I'm going to feel very confident.
Ag_07
AG
I love this team
I love this run they're on
I love each of you Mother Fckers
#nohomo
agsquirrel97
AG
fullback44 said:

Great series win.. time to rest up and go after the yanks .. wish our big guns would be rested on Sat but I guess you have to start somewhere
Yeah it really sucks to have to settle throwing Greinke on full rest in game one.

We are so freaking spoiled.
n_touch
Finally get to engrave the 3rd X. With traffic how it is leaving MMP it may be next week
First Page Last Page
Page 1357 of 2128

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.