***** Official Houston Astros 2019 Season Thread *****

3,738,009 Views | 74431 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by PSully97
bearkatag15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Deluxe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bearkatag15 said:




LoD!

(close enough)
Prosperdick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tucker better not screw up in right...
bearkatag15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Prosperdick said:

Tucker better not screw up in right...


Or what?
third coast..
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bearkatag15 said:

Prosperdick said:

Tucker better not screw up in right...


Or what?


Or this thread will be insufferable.
dshedd41
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Is anyone else having trouble streaming Fox Sports on their iPhone, iPad?
I was trying to watch a game earlier and couldn't stream it
Don’t Care. Got Jimbo
Farmer1906
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bearkatag15 said:

Prosperdick said:

Tucker better not screw up in right...


Or what?


As long as he doesn't go 0-3 with 2 Ks and a GIDP then he'll be an improvement.
AggiEE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearkatag15 said:





spadilly
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
my youngest gets it...



Woo woo!
Ag13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Marvin said:

Roll call for MMP tonight. Give me a shout later so I can meet some of you!


I'll be there. About to walk into biggios. Any poster is welcome to join
Prosperdick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Although I'm nervous about Tucker that lineup has pop everywhere. TAKE IT BACK!!!!!
EagleAg19
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dang yanks are looking hot today. Just hit a grand slam to go 7-0 in the 3rd.
FarmerJohn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
EagleAg19 said:

Dang yanks are looking hot today. Just hit a grand slam to go 7-0 in the 3rd.
My Twins are starting an Uber driver and have lost the last 14 straight postseason games. Don't read too much into this.
EastCoastAgNc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
suburban cowboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hunting at a cabin with dish. Fox contract is jacked so no stros on.

Reddit streams my best option?
MuckRaker96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Had a 101-win team ever looked more clueless in overmatched in the first 12 innings of a playoff series?
willjohnathan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
suburban cowboy said:

Hunting at a cabin with dish. Fox contract is jacked so no stros on.

Reddit streams my best option?
Or sign up for a free trial of a streaming service.
BCSGrubber
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

Had a 101-win team ever looked more clueless in overmatched in the first 12 innings of a playoff series?


Impact of having the Tigers and Royals in your division.

AgDoc03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BCSGrubber said:

MuckRaker96 said:

Had a 101-win team ever looked more clueless in overmatched in the first 12 innings of a playoff series?


Impact of having the Tigers and Royals in your division.




And White Sox
EagleAg19
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
To be fair, we have the rangers
Safe at Home
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The Rangers would have finished six games ahead the best of those three teams in the central.
dshedd41
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Who's going tonight? I'm not as of now....
Don’t Care. Got Jimbo
Oyster DuPree
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
dshedd14 said:

Who's going tonight? I'm not as of now....

I will not be there
Body By Fisher
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wish I was going. In line at Academy for something else right now and it's crazy with people buying Stros gear.
n_touch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Countdown ready to add on to

mwm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Will Travolta be in the house tonight?
TXMatt15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BCSGrubber said:

MuckRaker96 said:

Had a 101-win team ever looked more clueless in overmatched in the first 12 innings of a playoff series?


Impact of having the Tigers and Royals in your division.




The AL Central is the equivalent of the Big 12 in football
third coast..
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Going to dinner at #13 on the island so wont be there.
jetch17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Settling in for the evening on the couch with a handle of titos ... will switch to bourbon if necessary
agsquirrel97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jetch17 said:

Settling in for the evening on the couch with a handle of titos ... will switch to bourbon if necessary
Got excited when I misread this as a #TOFA post
TXMatt15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jetch17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
agsquirrel97 said:

jetch17 said:

Settling in for the evening on the couch with a handle of titos ... will switch to bourbon if necessary
Got excited when I misread this as a #TOFA post


There's always later for rally TOFA
213 Grove
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is there a stream for us Dish Network customers that Fox dropped?
Nuke LaLoosh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
HBS the ALCS lottery winners been announced. Website says it was Friday but I never got an email
Bregxit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
213 Grove said:

Is there a stream for us Dish Network customers that Fox dropped?


http://www.bilasport.net/game/houston-astros-vs-tampa-bay-rays-1.html