Friend retired from Baseball today

2,931 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by TXAGcommenter
The Shank Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Buddy from my hometown, Dillon Gee (Mets, Royals, Rangers, Twins) retired after 11 seasons today. Never made in his career what some of the biggest names make in a single year, but did it with determination, integrity, and grit. Proud of him for representing Cleburne so well.
JABQ04
AG
He got to do what millions of kids dream about doing one day.
Harry Dunne
Mr.Ackar07
The Shank Ag said:

Never made in his career what some of the biggest names make in a single year
But still made more in 11 years than some of us will in a lifetime. If he played his cards right, he can live quite comfortably the rest of his life.
Propane & Accessories
AG
The Shank Ag said:

Buddy from my hometown, Dillon Gee (Mets, Royals, Rangers, Twins) retired after 11 seasons today. Never made in his career what some of the biggest names make in a single year, but did it with determination, integrity, and grit. Proud of him for representing Cleburne so well.
I actually remember him pitching with the Mets, he wasn't too bad was on a rare Mets World Series team, and helped the Mets sweep the Yankees with a dominate performance against them so that is always a plus. Hope he enjoys retirement.
You're tearing me apart- Tommy Wiseau
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
Never made the "big" bucks, but made more than most of us ever will. He got to live the dream.
TXAGcommenter
AG
good lunch to your friend, not many make it to the show
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.