***** Official 2017 TEX vs HOU Trash Talking Thread *****

370,744 Views | 3985 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by tjack16
Farmer1906
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ClickClack said:

gigem1223 said:

Ag_07 said:

The Rangers are closer to the worst record in the AL than they are the division lead.

Please, theyre a game out of the playoffs right now and there is still over 3 months of baseball left. I would expect Astros fans would know something about that. #comeandtakeit

Here we go again. Let's make a rule...can't cite games back in WC unless you're above .500. It's asinine otherwise.
Welp. Looks like Arlington won't be citing games back from the 2nd WC.
astros4545
AG
http://awfulannouncing.com/local-networks/2017-mlb-local-broadcaster-rankings.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Astros >>>>>> Rangers in yet another method
TrillOBrien
AG
Everyone in the Houston area, whether an Astros or Rangers fan, please be safe while this storm passes through
Mr.Ackar07
JD looks so old now

CampingAg
AG
Ag_07 said:

The Rangers are closer to the worst record in the AL than they are the division lead.

In defense, look at the worst teams in the AL as opposed to the NL.

What a stark contrast. Every team in the AL is within 4.5 of the WC. However, the Cubs are the first team out of the WC in the NL, and they are 7.5 games back.
TrillOBrien
AG
AllThings12thMan said:

Ag_07 said:

What a stark contrast. Every team in the AL is within 4.5 of the WC. However, the Cubs are the first team out of the WC in the NL, and they are 7.5 games back.
and Lebron has an easy path to The Finals every year because the East has less talent than the West. You can't really complain about what's happening in the opposite conference/league
CampingAg
AG
TrillOBrien said:

AllThings12thMan said:

Ag_07 said:

and Lebron has an easy path to The Finals every year because the East has less talent than the West. You can't really complain about what's happening in the opposite conference/league

Okay? Wasn't complaining. Just bringing up a baseball point on a baseball board.
Mathguy64
AG
dumbass mathguy, wrong board
ClickClack
AG
*jiggle*
irish pete ag06
AG
Hey Rangers fans, haven't been keeping up with Tyson Ross since he came back from injury. How's he been doing?
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Had a rough first inning.

You don't want to talk about Gomez anymore? What happened?
Farmer1906
AG
Nah too busy run ruling the As
irish pete ag06
AG
Lucky #007 said:

Had a rough first inning.

You don't want to talk about Gomez anymore? What happened?

He'd be a decent 5th ofer for us now. I'd take him over Aoki.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
A three run win constitutes run ruling?
Mathguy64
AG
Lucky #007 said:

You will have to speak louder. You are 13 games back and we can't hear you up in the front of the bus.
ClickClack
AG
Lucky #007 said:

Up 10-0 in 1-1/3 inning...yeah.

First MLB team to 50 wins. I wonder when the Rangers will get there.
irish pete ag06
AG
Lucky #007 said:

Ok so we didn't run rule the As. We will just go ahead and run rule the AL West.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Guess we should go ahead and just end the season now. It's all over.
ClickClack
AG
Lucky #007 said:

irish pete ag06
AG
ClickClack said:

Lucky #007 said:

They got back to .500 again and think they got a chance to come back this year. It's cute.
TV Casualty
AG
astros4545 said:

http://awfulannouncing.com/local-networks/2017-mlb-local-broadcaster-rankings.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Astros >>>>>> Rangers in yet another method

I was never a fan of Dave Raymond. The Rangers should have replaced Lewin with Victor Rojas when they had the opportunity.

The Astros play by play guy has a really odd sounding voice to me.
dixichkn
AG
Quote:

The Astros play by play guy has a really odd sounding voice to me.
Odd because it sounds like victory?
[url=https://texags.com/forums/new/53/2845850/49294111][/url]
Farmer1906
AG
Lucky #007 said:

Let me get this straight.

You're dick riding the last place As because they scored garbage time runs to only lose by 3?

Now I've seen it all.
Mr Gigem
AG
aggie1906 said:

Lucky #007 said:

You're dick riding the last place As because they scored garbage time runs to only lose by 3?

Now I've seen it all.

You were boasting about being up 10 runs on the OAKLAND ATHLETICS. The worst team in the American League. Congratulations
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Garbage time runs would be if they scored like two. Not ultimately turned it into a save opportunity. And I'm not sure it qualifies as dick riding to point out that your bragging ended up being moronic.
Mathguy64
AG
AccidentProne said:

aggie1906 said:

Lucky #007 said:

Now I've seen it all.

You were boasting about being up 10 runs on the OAKLAND ATHLETICS. The worst team in the American League. Congratulations
You are right. You are exactly right. Let's boast instead about being 9 games up on the entire American League and having the best record in baseball. Let that sink in. It's not a 9 game lead in the Division that everyone would consider to be a pretty nice thing right now. No, it's 9 games on the second best team in the whole freaking League. The second best team in the Division(who is not the Rangers by the way) has been 12 or more games back for roughly a month. While you can boast about literally being a 0.500 ball club tied for 3rd 13 freaking games back still 2 weeks before the All Star break. Congratulations
ClickClack
AG
mathguy86 said:

AccidentProne said:

aggie1906 said:

Lucky #007 said:

Now I've seen it all.

You are right. You are exactly right. Let's boast instead about being 9 games up on the entire American League and having the best record in baseball. Let that sink in. It's not a 9 game lead in the Division that everyone would consider to be a pretty nice thing right now. No, it's 9 games on the second best team in the whole freaking League. The second best team in the Division(who is not the Rangers by the way) has been 12 or more games back for roughly a month. While you can boast about literally being a 0.500 ball club tied for 3rd 13 freaking games back still 2 weeks before the All Star break. Congratulations

3B Paul 97
AG
User name checks out and I approve of this message.
TrillOBrien
AG
mathguy86 said:

AccidentProne said:

aggie1906 said:

Lucky #007 said:

Now I've seen it all.

ether
Ag_07
AG
Haha!!!

The Rangers suck
Mathguy64
AG
ClickClack said:

mathguy86 said:

AccidentProne said:

aggie1906 said:

Lucky #007 said:

Now I've seen it all.

I believe the gif you meant to embed was this one.
[url=][/url]

ClickClack
AG
mathguy86 said:

ClickClack said:

mathguy86 said:

AccidentProne said:

aggie1906 said:

Lucky #007 said:

Now I've seen it all.

I believe the gif you meant to embed was this one.
[url=][/url]

Nah I think mine is more appropriate for the carnage witnessed.
Ag_07
AG
Good God this Ranger broadcast crew have to be two of the worst hacks in the business.

They're just straight awful.

And you're welcome for watching
bigcat22
AG
I think most Rangers fans wouldn't argue and in fact miss Josh Lewin, who Nolan ran off
Mr Gigem
AG
Ag_07 said:

Good God this Ranger broadcast crew have to be two of the worst hacks in the business.

They're just straight awful.

And you're welcome for watching

You can always just turn the game off. Or, you know, watch your own team?
First Page Last Page
Page 55 of 114

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.