***** Official Houston Astros 2017 Season Thread *****

5,310,816 Views | 60281 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AstroAggie15
tamugmidn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone going to the watch party at MMP tonight for Game 1? Anyone go to one of the previous ones? Just trying to see what to expect.
Post removed:
by user
Wabs
AG
It's our time.
TomballAg83
AG
Hated the Dodgers through the 70s and 80s. Garvey, Cey, but most of all Lasorda. It's payback time. Let's crush them!!!
TrillOBrien
AG
WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!! IT'S MF'N GAMEDAY

THE SUN ISN'T EVEN UP YET AND ALTUVE HAS ALREADY HAD 4 ROUNDS OF BATTING PRACTICE AND SPENT THE LAST 2 HOURS THROWING GROUNDOUTS THROUGH THE GAP IN AARON JUDGE'S TEETH

THE SUN ISN'T EVEN UP YET AND GEORGE SPRINGER HAS HAD 2.5 HOURS OF SPEECH THERAPY AND STOLEN ALL OF OUR GIRLFRIENDS

THE SUN ISN'T EVEN UP YET AND EVAN GATTIS HAS KILLED A BEAR, GUTTED IT, AND SLEPT INSIDE IT. OH, ITS 105 DEGREES IN LOS ANGLESES? OSO BLANCO DOES NOT GIVE A SH*T, HE WILL STILL SLEEP IN THAT BEAR.

THE SUN ISN'T EVEN UP YET AND MCCULLERS HAS ALREADY THROWN 80 CURVEBALLS THAT DROPPED SO FAR THEY WERE FOUND IN CHINA

LETS GOOOOOOOO
screw-tu
TomballAg83 said:

Hated the Dodgers through the 70s and 80s. Garvey, Cey, but most of all Lasorda. It's payback time. Let's crush them!!!

Amen to that, brother
agdaddy04
AG
cone said:

wake up with a feeling of dread that won't subside

yep it's gameday

Dread? It's our 2nd WS ever. This should be the greatest feeling.
Ag_07
AG
cone said:

wake up with a feeling of dread that won't subside

yep it's gameday

Right on cue.

Ignore feature now engaged

Seriously though. We're getting to watch our team play for a world championship and the first thing that you do is wake up and post some Eore mopey ass BS about how dreadful you feel.

Man it must suck to always be down in the dumps.

Forget this fool. LET'S WHOOP SOME LA DODGER ASS!!!
Carl Underguard
AG
I listened to Jack O on Bill Simmons' podcast and he complained about Joe Buck being extremely pro-Astros during our series with the Yankees. Then I checked out a Yankees podcast, and those guys said the same thing - and that the umpires were against the Yankees the whole playoffs.
cone
AG
relax

you have bigger fish to fry and i'm going to spin the cylinder of this revolver
rvk246
AG
BTHOla
Ag_07
AG
Carl Underguard said:

I listened to Jack O on Bill Simmons' podcast and he complained about Joe Buck being extremely pro-Astros during our series with the Yankees. Then I checked out a Yankees podcast, and those guys said the same thing - and that the umpires were against the Yankees the whole playoffs.

All you needed to hear was the top of the 9th as he was slobbin their knob one last time. We're about to finish them off in improbable fashion in Game 7 and Buck was talking about how good the Yankees are and how they'll be back here for years to come. The final out just about interrupted him.

They're all losers and everyone knows it.
Furlock Bones
AG
I hope la has their safe spaces ready because today is the first day of their 4 mandatory beatings.
Schrute
Carl Underguard said:

Like when Buck had to say the ages of any Yankee player that came into the game, just to let everyone know how "young" they are and that they are "ahead of schedule". No mention of our 23 year old SS and 3B, and it ain't like Altuve, Springer and LMJ are going on Medicare any time soon....
byfLuger41
JW_TXAG13
AG
As annoying as Buck was, he talked his fair share about Altuve, not much about anybody else though compared to his Yankee bias.

Screw all that now, let's go beat some dodger ass
cap-n-jack
Dude, seriously. That's really not funny. Maybe you should seek professional help.
cone
AG
shrug emoji
Mr.Bond
AG
cap-n-jack said:

Dude, seriously. That's really not funny. Maybe you should seek professional help.
If premium is worth anything....its the ignore feature
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

MAGA

BowSowy
AG
Can we collectively agree to just ignore and stop quoting the bull**** that spews from cone?
titanmaster_race
106.9 just had Roger Clemens on. Pretty great interview.
Sean McKinney
Would any generous Aggie be willing to help another Aggie who lives in LA go watch his beloved Astros whoop up on the Dodgas? I'm sorry! I've been ticket searching for two days and I'm desperate!
BowSowy
AG
Man, it's still a little surreal that we get to watch our team in the World Series tonight.
cone
AG
i love you all

no funeral
Texaggie7nine
Sean McKinney said:

Would any generous Aggie be willing to help another Aggie who lives in LA go watch his beloved Astros whoop up on the Dodgas? I'm sorry! I've been ticket searching for two days and I'm desperate!

Don't you have 2 former NFL playing brothers?
7nine
gigemJTH12
AG
BowSowy said:

Man, it's still a little surreal that we get to watch our team in the World Series tonight.
was just telling my buddies. Its like when your wife is pregnant for the first time. you know its coming, you know its exciting as hell, but it doesnt actually seem real until its here.

I feel that same way now. I dont think it will fully set in until the first pitch.
Frok
AG
It makes me so happy to see everyone picking against us. Much better juju in my opinion.

Let's break their hearts.
Sean McKinney
Yes, but they don't love me enough to help.
Aggie8587
AG
10 of the last 11 WS winners were the 2nd of the two participants to clinch the pennant.

The Astros clinched 2nd. It's our time.

LET'S GO!
Breggy Popup
AG
Mr.Bond said:

cap-n-jack said:

If premium is worth anything....its the ignore feature

I bought a star just for that purpose on this thread! So much more enjoyable now. Now if everyone would stop quoting her things would be perfect!
mazag08
AG
Get ready for Dodgers getting a bigger strike zone.

https://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/expect-the-world-series-strike-zone-to-favor-the-dodgers/#comments
gambochaman
AG
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE GOT THIS!
irish pete ag06
AG
Texaggie7nine said:

Pete. If you still need ADA tickets for Saturday email me at texaggie79 at gmail
I sent you an email. Thanks!
CSWendt
AG
Can we all agree to not melt down this series?? Even if this team goes out there and drops a dud and gets swept. They made it to the WS. That's worth not melting down
CFTXAG10
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

Texaggie7nine said:

Pete. If you still need ADA tickets for Saturday email me at texaggie79 at gmail
I sent you an email. Thanks!
If you exhaust your options on this thread PM me. I might know someone who can help ahead of time so you are not waiting until the day of the game.
First Page Last Page
Page 1238 of 1723

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.