Astros 2016 somewhat probable, kinda conceivable march to the World Series

1,753,078 Views | 19466 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by mwm
irish pete ag06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
because our manager that Ag07 is in love with think he's a better option than Gattis
You mean general manager. Hinch does not make personnel decisions.

It's a damn shame that most of you aren't in the front office or managing instead of Hinch or running the team instead of Luhnow. I've never seen such a damn collection of baseball intelligence than this thread. It's impressive.
Ags #1
AG
We have to the worst dh situation in the entire AL. It's a joke really.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
quote:
quote:
because our manager that Ag07 is in love with think he's a better option than Gattis

It's a damn shame that most of you aren't in the front office or managing instead of Hinch or running the team instead of Luhnow. I've never seen such a damn collection of baseball intelligence than this thread. It's impressive.

I agree. Also, thanks!
Mr.Ackar07
Get your tickets to June 4th:

Mr.Bond
AG
quote:

Bad. ****ing. Ass.
Farmer1906
AG
Does anyone have a gif of the Marwin bat flip?
shano0603
AG
quote:
We have to the worst dh situation in the entire AL. It's a joke really.
Our DH, 1st and 3rd situations are horrible.. Those are supposed to be your power positions.....
mAgnoliAg
AG
How many LOB?
shano0603
AG
quote:
How many LOB?
BustUpAChiffarobe
AG
quote:
quote:
How many LOB?
shano0603
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
How many LOB?

I mean, that's not bad for a 16 inning game....... But when you put it into perspective that we were no hit for like 8-innings, it's pretty god awful.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
6 in the first 2 innings alone...
Hubert J. Farnsworth
TREX01
But we won. I know it was frustrating but we need all the wins we can get right now. You take it and move on to Boston. Who knows, maybe this win will get us moving in the right direction. I know we get price this weekend but hes had his troubles at Fenway
3B Paul 97
AG
We are now tied with the A's. Need to start passing the teams in our division. I would be happy if we can win at least 4 on this road trip.
Frok
AG
The Astros need to sweep someone.
3B Paul 97
AG
Angels lost, so we move ahead with percentage points.
Mr.Ackar07
quote:
quote:

Bad. ****ing. Ass.
There was a Bad. ****ing. Ass. promotional video they showed on the big screen during the game, but I can't find it anywhere. I won't spoil the video, but it was 10x greater than the Jake Marisnick "Do you like wine?" video.
titanmaster_race
They posted the video to their facebook page. It was glorious.
Mr.Ackar07
https://www.facebook.com/Astros/videos/10156831796470431/
JJxvi
AG
LMAO
bigbass1170
AG
Incredible
BustUpAChiffarobe
AG
it moved
Ag_07
AG
quote:

Bought tickets this morning.
titanmaster_race
might have to get there when the gates open to ensure not missing out on the bobblehead. Sounds like it's gonna be real popular
Ag_07
AG
So when will we hear about Lance being reinstated and the subsequent roster move?

I'm assuming Lance is activated and we see Stassi optioned to AAA, Gattis is called back up, Kratz is cut, and we go 6 deep in the rotation.
Mr.Ackar07
I think I'm going to miss out as I was hoping to be in College Station for the regionals that weekend.
zgood10
AG
quote:
https://www.facebook.com/Astros/videos/10156831796470431/
Greatness
bigbass1170
AG
I would think either right after the game today or early tomorrow morning.

And thats exactly what needs to happen.
k20dub
AG
6:10 PM Central start time tonight

East Coast games
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
You will find me at luckys before, and in the club during that Rasmus bobble head game
iBrad
AG
quote:
So when will we hear about Lance being reinstated and the subsequent roster move?

I'm assuming Lance is activated and we see Stassi optioned to AAA, Gattis is called back up, Kratz is cut, and we go 6 deep in the rotation.

And someone else will be moved when Castro comes back. Likely Feliz.
Ag_07
AG
Forgot about Castro.

And I'm not so sure on Feliz. He's looked phenomenal lately.

Why not Fields? With Feldman settling in well in the long relief role ditch Fields and essentially Feliz gets those appearances.
mazag08
AG
quote:
quote:

Prove it. Both Hinch and Luhnow have both said that Hinch makes personnel decisions. He has input from Luhnow, but the final call is on him.

And this thread is mostly reactionary game by game emotional fan posts. Insulting us doesn't make you any smarter. You are more than free to stay on crawfish boxes and hype up Joe Sclafani with your other circle jerkers.
ClickClack
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Prove it. Both Hinch and Luhnow have both said that Hinch makes personnel decisions. He has input from Luhnow, but the final call is on him.

And this thread is mostly reactionary game by game emotional fan posts. Insulting us doesn't make you any smarter. You are more than free to stay on crawfish boxes and hype up Joe Sclafani with your other circle jerkers.

Easy there
First Page Last Page
Page 45 of 557

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.