Astros 2015 improbable, inconceivable march to the World Series UPDATED OP WARNING

3,167,924 Views | 31862 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by mazag08
Diggity
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
some huge *****es on this thread...usual suspects
Ag_07
AG
#butthurthomer

They won that game on some lucky hits. Bloopers, jam shots, and shift killers. That was BS.

Should've won that one.

Still like our chances to win 2 at home.
JABQ04
AG
Why do all these dewsh bags have ****ty haircuts?
mAgnoliAg
AG
quote:
some huge *****es on this thread...usual suspects
agdaddy04
AG
We got this.
MAGA
AG
quote:
quote:
I bet not a single one of you guys would say these cruel things to Gomez in his face.

I bet you're a flaming fa**ot

I'm not the BQ
Frok
AG
Can't ask for a better setup in game 3
Let's hope the bats show up.
Ag_07
AG
But hey...Rasmus is the chit huh?!?!
mwm
Okay...I'll probably get shewered for this, but Kazmir did all I could have expected today.
Post removed:
by user
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
quote:
Okay...I'll probably get shewered for this, but Kazmir did all I could have expected today.

Absolutely. Then Hinch did what Hinch does, the bullpen did what the bullpen does, our offense sucked ass, and Gomez was Gomez.
Buck Compton
AG
quote:
I have no issues with Kaz's performance this afternoon. I wanted him pulled before the double, but I can forgive hinch that. Hinch screwed us over the rest of that inning. Just abysmal management. This loss hurts because the manner in which it happened actually gives the Royals more momentum that if they had gone up early and won 5-2 or something. Dallas will have to be on point.

The saving grace is that Dallas usually is nails at home. Need our Cy Young to have a performance like he did against the Yankees. I think he can do it, but it won't be easy with the way this game ended. Gonna be a long flight to Houston for the young team. Hinch has to keep them loose and focused.
Ag_07
AG
Oh by far.

Again walks and weak ass hits costs us.

We for it in 4
JABQ04
AG
He did better than his more recent norms. Held it together about as longs as we could expect. Too bad the bullpen imploded at the worst time and the bats just quit after what, the 4th?
Texaggie7nine
Any ideas how to get audio of the game via cell phone other than buying the mlb package? I will be traveling monday during the game.
7nine
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
quote:
As usual Rangers clutch and Stros not clutch

The team that won 2 more games all year is the epitome of clutch while we're habitual chokers? That makes sense.
SECond2noneAgs
AG
quote:

LOL at Rangers and "clutch" in the same sentence.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
quote:

Your mom is clutching me right now IYKWIM
YellAg2004
AG
Going into the series, any of us would have taken a split on the road with a chance to clinch at home in a heart beat. We got that.

Today just hurt because we had the game and the chance to be up 2-0 right in front of us and crapped it away. The things that caused the loss today have caused losses throughout the season, so this shouldn't be anything new to anyone. A semi-decent start from Kazmir only to see him run out of gas in the 5th inning. He got one more out in the 6th before passing it along to the pen to have Perez look completely clueless. Fields comes in and proceeds to just throw the **** out of the ball with no idea where it's going and walks in the game-tying run on 4 pitches.

So while the Royals scrap, make our pitchers work and claw their way back into the game, our bats go cold. Guys start pressing and watch good pitches while chasing bad pitches.

I'm not upset that we had the shift on except when we should have been playing at DP depth. We got a tailor-made DP ball to 2B only to have Altuve playing behind the bag. My only other complaint against the shift is the fact that our pitchers were pitching away from the shift. You don't have to have any kind of oppo power to beat the shift when they pitch you out there and you just have to throw the bat head at the ball.

I'm taking some deep breaths and trying to keep the emotions in check. We got the split we wanted and we're coming back to the juice box with our probably Cy Young winner going on Sunday and likely McCullers going on Monday. Take care of business and put these clowns away without having to go back to KC.
Farmer1906
AG
Tough loss, boys, but this series doesn't go back to KC & Dallas doesnt lose at home. I'll leave it at that.
mazag08
AG
Today hurt for one reason and one reason alone, and most of us have been saying it for half the year.

Our ****ing idiot coach is nothing more than a chart keeper, and despite logic, manages his way into losses by relying on faulty stats that mean nothing in a microcosm of a 5 game series.
YellAg2004
AG
quote:
Tough loss, boys, but this series doesn't go back to KC & Dallas does lose at home. I'll leave it at that.
Coby
AG
Damn we were all slobbing on Gomez a few games ago. Interesting how quickly the tide can turn.
Post removed:
by user
Texaggie7nine
I don't get their obsession with us. Risking bans just to talk trash.

[It's been handled. -Staff]
saltydog13
AG
Best 2 of 3 with hfa and Dallas for one of the games. I think we'll be fine
TexAgs1992
quote:
Tough loss, boys, but this series doesn't go back to KC & Dallas does lose at home. I'll leave it at that.

You sound fun to party with. You got tickets for Sunday? I'm sure a number of people would like your tickets if you have that attitude.
Nuke LaLoosh
onceaggie
AG
[DON'T INSTIGATE IT OR YOU WILL BE GONE AS WELL. -Staff]
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
quote:
quote:

You sound fun to party with. You got tickets for Sunday? I'm sure a number of people would like your tickets if you have that attitude.

I feel like he pretty blatantly meant "doesn't"
PatAg
AG
Took home field advantage away, that's the goal starting the series. Now you go home with one of the best home records in baseball. **** kansas city, **** toronto, **** espn, **** mlb network.
Ag_07
AG
I said before it started if we split in KC we win in 4.

Still stick by it.

Dallas will be Dallas and deal and McCullers will be money to clinch. Hope Toronto stretches it out and wears Texas down a bit.
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
quote:

He's a prophet guys!

Shut the **** up.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
Y'all are much more optimistic about McCullers than I am apparently. I'd rather have Fiers start that game...

rebel99
AG
I'm a Rangers fan and would like nothing better than an all Texas ALCS!

Go 'stros
First Page Last Page
Page 820 of 911

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.