******NBA 2020 Playoffs******

13,908 Views | 161 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Look Out Below
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thank god she is telling this story about anthony davis's dad for 3 minutes during the game.
Slamn Sharpe
The Lakers need to get rid of Danny Green after this season. He looks slow and his ability to hit a 3 is no longer needed anymore .

Game 7 has been good so far. LeBRON having a monster game along with Butler.
PatAg
AG
McDadeTXAggie said:

The Lakers need to get rid of Danny Green after this season. He looks slow and his ability to hit a 3 is no longer needed anymore .

Game 7 has been good so far. LeBRON having a monster game along with Butler.
Great game, but not in the clutch
Enzo The Baker
AG
Morris. Lol That was Westbrookian.
Slamn Sharpe
Danny? Yeah he missed a wide open 3
Look Out Below
AG
He's on the first year of a two-year, 15 mil per year contract. They need to ship him, McGee & Kuzma somewhere for a more dependable player, preferably a guard. It hurt not having Avery Bradley last night.

Lebron outplayed Butler in the fourth quarter and the stats show it. The Lakers lost the game in the third. Two four point plays by Miami, a SIX-point possession by Miami, and Vogel blowing that challenge that cost them a timeout that could have gotten them the ball at halfcourt in the last two seconds of the game were enormous.
Sports-Ag
AG
jeffdjohnson
Sports-Ag said:

Its over.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
I will say that the level of basketball in the bubble has been incredible. With that said, congrats to Alex Caruso. Nobody else.
Enzo The Baker
AG
Doesn't exactly take a savvy front office for the Lakers to win championships.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
At long last, Dwight Howard is an MVP champion.
Slamn Sharpe
Look Out Below said:

He's on the first year of a two-year, 15 mil per year contract. They need to ship him, McGee & Kuzma somewhere for a more dependable player, preferably a guard. It hurt not having Avery Bradley last night.

Lebron outplayed Butler in the fourth quarter and the stats show it. The Lakers lost the game in the third. Two four point plays by Miami, a SIX-point possession by Miami, and Vogel blowing that challenge that cost them a timeout that could have gotten them the ball at halfcourt in the last two seconds of the game were enormous.

I would probably keep Kuzma. I feel like he's got a decent ceiling that's yet to be reached. Kuzma needs to be developed, which apparently LA is terrible at developing players.

If they can get some solid players that are young, they'll win at least another title. It will be interesting to see what moves they make
fat girlfriend
Will they have serious competition to resign Alex? I think he just finished the last year of his 2 year deal.
Slamn Sharpe
fat girlfriend said:

Will they have serious competition to resign Alex? I think he just finished the last year of his 2 year deal.

Good question. LeBRON is a big fan of Caruso, so I would expect him to remain with the Lakers. I think he makes an excellent addition to this team.
Texaggie7nine
Wonder what ever happened to Simplebay
7nine
Obi Wan Ginobili
Texaggie7nine said:

WGAS
Iowaggie
AG
Texaggie7nine said:

Kobe fans everywhere were torn between cheering against Lebron and for the Lakers.

True Anomaly
AG
Iowaggie said:

Texaggie7nine said:

Kobe fans everywhere were torn between cheering against Lebron and for the Lakers.

The only true Laker fan I know (born and raised in LA) had no issue cheering for LeBron in the finals
Look Out Below
AG
This was the first year of his two year deal. Several guys on this team are on two year deals (Caruso, Green, KCP, Bradley, McGee, Cook, Rondo, THT) in anticipation of the next big free agent 'summer' in 2021.

Having said that, KCP, Rondo & McGee have opt-outs for this off-season if they want to move and make more money (so does Davis but I don't see that happening). Of those three, they should fight like hell to keep KCP first IMO. This team isn't a particularly young one and is need of steady two-way guard play. KCP fills all those needs.

I'd send a handful of those guys out and a pick for somebody to help him, Bradley and Caruso out. Rondo can stay if he wants but his age and inconsistency is a factor (not discounting what he did last night; he was TREMENDOUS last night). With all those contracts coming off the books, I think somebody will play ball.
Slamn Sharpe
I think a lot of stars were hesitant two years ago to join LeBRON in LA. I'm gonna guess that may change after this season.
Iowaggie
AG
True Anomaly said:

Iowaggie said:

Texaggie7nine said:

The only true Laker fan I know (born and raised in LA) had no issue cheering for LeBron in the finals

Yes, but Kobe fans are not always the same as Laker fans.
500,000ags
AG
It was surprising to see how well KCP meshed with LeBron and AD in the post-season.
Look Out Below
AG
Laker fans were ready to run him out of town on a rail the first few weeks of the season. He steadily got better as the season went on. He not only had timely 3's in the playoffs but gave them nice offensive bursts at the beginning of some games when no one else was getting it going. I honestly don't think they win this title without him. A lineup of Bradley, KCP, Caruso, LBJ and AD is a pretty damn stifling group defensively. I hope we get to see it next year.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.