*****OFFICIAL 2018-2019 Houston Rockets*****

715,430 Views | 9025 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by rvk246
mazag08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The problem isn't Capela. It's that nobody holds him accountable when he starts poosing out during a game. Either a coach or a player needs to smack him upside the face and tell him to play like a man.
AG@RICE
AG
CFTXAG10
AG
I text my brother right after it ended, "Kyle Lowry! So proud!"
Ags #1
AG
Make that 2019 as well
Olsen
AG
Jeremy Lin winning a ring before Carmelo is fitting.
The D
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

These aren't the new uni's but I like the concept....

I didn't even realize new unis were coming until listen to the radio this morning. Please just do this. I'm scared we are going to have something absolutely terrible
n_touch
No reason to be scared. Its a guarantee.
CFTXAG10
AG
Aggie09Derek
AG
Poot
Why in the world would that have been a troll post? I'm not saying Capela for Williams, straight up. Obviously there would be more involved in the deal... just to make the salaries match up. I thought that would have been obvious... I'll just leave it at that.
Poot
ATM9000 said:

Poot said:

Robert Williams could do what Capela does on offense... and maybe better. Obviously he needs a ton of seasoning, but so did Capela.

Defense...? Capela definitely had some great games on that end, and Williams hasn't done it in The League yet, but I think he'd be intriguing to say the least.

I'd really like a deal involving him as a piece of the deal.

Hahahaha I always like this trope in sport. He's big and athletic too! No reason he can't be Clint Capela!

It's not a potential Capela for Williams deal, jackass. Use that lump 3 feet above your ass.
Agmaniacmike12
I think the KD/Klay injuries will force the Rockets to re-consider trading Capela. Capela has been solid/great vs. typical bigs like KAT/Gobert, but struggles vs. Draymond. The Warriors will look quite a bit differently next year with free agency+those injuries of potential players for them.

I imagine the focus may be more on a Paul trade if that is at all possible. It still seems unlikely, but maybe a team like the Suns with a PG need and too many wings could trade away a couple of pieces in hopes of competing in the West next year. The Heat are also a possibility with their depth/need to make moves.
Mr.Bond
AG
I'm beginning to wonder if the Warriors new SF home was built on an Indian burial ground
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

mazag08
AG
Mr.Bond said:

I'm beginning to wonder if the Warriors new SF home was built on an Indian burial ground

They have had an unprecedented run of no significant injuries. Any one of these happen in any previous year and they might not have one of their rings. They are getting a taste of what every other fan has gone through. Except nobody feels sorry for them. The players.. I feel bad.. the Warriors.. I do not.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
The league is wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide open next year.
lil99chris
AG
Head Ninja In Charge said:

The league is wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide open next year.
Let's tap the brakes and see where the big names head during free agency.
dshedd41
S
Gig’em Aggies!
lil99chris
AG
....Thx Nick for the title.

YNWA_AG
AG

At the 24 minute mark- Stephen A says CP3 wants out
Hickory High
AG
If true, he better be willing to restructure his disgusting contract. Otherwise he's fooling himself.
ATM9000
AG
Poot said:

ATM9000 said:

Poot said:

Robert Williams could do what Capela does on offense... and maybe better. Obviously he needs a ton of seasoning, but so did Capela.

Defense...? Capela definitely had some great games on that end, and Williams hasn't done it in The League yet, but I think he'd be intriguing to say the least.

Hahahaha I always like this trope in sport. He's big and athletic too! No reason he can't be Clint Capela!

It's not a potential Capela for Williams deal, jackass. Use that lump 3 feet above your ass.

Calm down numbnuts... if you reread my post then read yours, that's basically the math you are doing and you know it.

Unlike Capela at that point, Williams has shown next to no promise so far in his career and all indications are the work ethic isn't there.
Poot
Don't want to derail this thread over you being so wrong, but this is the math I was doing:

Capela = Williams + other player who would be the headliner. Math

And if you insisted on being literal... Williams' O = Capela's O. Capela's D and defensive rebounding was basically nullified vs GS because they'd switch him to the perimeter every possession.
AG@RICE
AG
ATM9000 said:

Poot said:

ATM9000 said:

Poot said:

Calm down numbnuts... if you reread my post then read yours, that's basically the math you are doing and you know it.

Unlike Capela at that point, Williams has shown next to no promise so far in his career and all indications are the work ethic isn't there.

You should actually go read some of the end of season reviews about the Celtics. You will find that most see a ton of promise and very few question his work ethic.
shano0603
AG
That trade is ridiculous
mAgnoliAg
AG
shano0603 said:

That trade is ridiculous

How
Hickory High
AG
mAgnoliAg said:

shano0603 said:

That trade is ridiculous

How

Lakers have essentially sacrificed their future. Lebron is going to fade, and it could very well be in the next year or two. Then it's AD and a bunch of scrubs with no help coming in the draft. So basically just the Pelicans again.

Leave to Lebron to convince a team he's on to trade everything in order to win while he's there in the immediate short term.
Mr.Bond
AG
If kyrie comes to la......they'll have a strong 2 year window
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

ATM9000
AG
Mr.Bond said:

If kyrie comes to la......they'll have a strong 2 year window

Kyrie has all but had his press conference that he's going to Brooklyn... I do think Butler ends up in LA though.
mAgnoliAg
AG
I thought they would have to give up Kuzma also. I really don't think it's that much for AD. And they're now setup perfectly for a few years
CFTXAG10
AG
I wonder if this will influence KD even more to get out of the West
TXAG14
Pelicans definitely robbed LA!
Farmer1906
AG
Disagree. LA won that deal.
Hickory High
AG
Explain?
Forum Troll
AG
I'd say they're both winners. NOLA got a good haul for a player who wanted out and LA got a top 5 player in the league.
Enzo The Baker
AG
Trust me, as Spurs fan, the team that gets the superstar player ALWAYS wins the deal.
First Page Last Page
Page 231 of 258

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.