*****OFFICIAL 2018-2019 Houston Rockets*****

718,302 Views | 9025 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by rvk246
Texan_Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Officiating wasn't the issue. While annoying, you just have to respect the fact that Klay and Steph are great shooters and hit big shots when it matters.
CFTXAG10
AG
Texan_Aggie said:

Officiating wasn't the issue. While annoying, you just have to respect the fact that Klay and Steph are great shooters and hit big shots when it matters.
Im specifically referring to what the Warriors were allowed to get away with when it comes to showing up the refs and the administration, or lack thereof, of technical fouls
rambo_99
Nail meet hammer. Dead on observation - the whining that draymond gets away with is criminal. He took Tim Duncan's example and raised it to next level.
Seven Costanza
AG
bigcat22 said:

Seven Costanza said:

Not a Rockets fan, but I expect Houston to be the favorites to win it all next season with Durant's impending departure.

They definitely won't be as dominant without KD, but let's not forget they won 1 (and shoulda won another) championship before he got there.
The league has adapted to their style of play and the core of their team will be past their prime (I realize that Draymond will only be 30, but he is quickly aging). They may very well still win again, but the league will be very balanced next season. Next year should be great.
98Ag99Grad
AG
PoppaB05 said:

It's not just GS, let's say that the Clippers sign Klay and Kawhi, or even the Lakers get Kawhi. I think both of those teams jump the Rockets. This was their time. Paul is rapidly getting old. Capela better get amazing this summer or the Rockets are in trouble.

Agree. They had their window and it was slammed shut again. Time for a new approach. Doc Rivers coaching this team probably wins it all last year. Never gonna get it done with Dantoni imo.
WES2006AG
AG
We didn't lose because of the refs tonight but referee #8 was absolute garbage. Consistently trash from opening to close tonight.
lil99chris
AG
There were some calls by officials that were frustrating, but you should be able win a game on your home floor.

-Warriors are without their best player
-Rockets hold Curry to 0 points and in foul trouble for the 1st half
-Rockets best FT shooter misses 5 of 12 FTs
-Missed a ton of rebound opportunities.
-Rockets allowed the Warriors bench to dominate.

I get the Gordon tech versus the way Draymond acts. It is frustrating. I get how Warriors get touch fouls more than the Rockets. Hit your shots and dominate the Warriors bench and the Rockets are headed to Cali. This game was called so much better than Game 1.
Ags #1
AG
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice well you know how it goes. Sorry but that is 3 playoffs in a row that harden and team have completely crapped the bed in the playoffs. Why would that change? Until shown otherwise they are who we thought they were
HossAg
AG
Game 1 was the only game you can really be upset about the refs. Honestly we had a lot of calls and no calls go our way tonight and still managed to lose.
QBCade
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

Forum Troll said:

Does GS march to another title? I dont think they'll have a lot of trouble from Denver or Portland. And I don't think Milwaukee can win a title with Giannis being such a poor shooter for a player of his caliber.

It's very frustrating.

The warriors have made the NBA very boring to watch the last few years. I'm hoping the bucks / raptors could give them a fight. I think Portland would be the tougher matchup for them in the WCF.

I know it sucks to have your team lose, but true Warriors basketball is the best brand of hoops there is IMO. I'm not talking about the boring throw it to Durant on the block. I'm talking about tonite. Constant motion, big effort defense, sharing the basketball.
Olsen
AG
mAgnoliAg
AG
lil99chris said:

...2019 free agents?!?!?

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/20229609/nba-free-agents-team-team-lists-2019-2020

Go get Seth Curry
Good Poster
AG
Where's HH
3rdGen2015
AG
Money Ag said:

Where's HH

Probably rolling in his $9 winnings
mAgnoliAg
AG
3rdGen2015 said:

Money Ag said:

Where's HH

He got banned a couple pages ago
Texan_Aggie
AG
Harden with some ominous quotes after the game.

"I know what we need to do. I know exactly what we need to do. We'll figure it out this summer."

Wonder what he's talking about.
Broba Fett
Good Aggie Hunting said:

Nice
WES2006AG
AG
Texan_Aggie said:

"I know what we need to do. I know exactly what we need to do. We'll figure it out this summer."

Wtf does that mean?
kb2001
AG
Good Aggie Hunting said:

That's funny, and too true
WES2006AG
AG
mAgnoliAg said:

3rdGen2015 said:

Money Ag said:

Where's HH

He got banned a couple pages ago

Hopefully it's temporary. Dude can't help himself.
Ags #1
AG
Nothing. There isn't anything he can do unless he is talking about kd leaving for the knicks
mAgnoliAg
AG
Ags #1 said:

Nothing. There isn't anything he can do unless he is talking about kd leaving for the knicks

He can force us to trade somebody yeah?
3rdGen2015
AG
WES2006AG said:

Texan_Aggie said:

Wtf does that mean?

WES2006AG
AG
mAgnoliAg said:

Ags #1 said:

But who? Nobody in their right mind would take the rest of CP's contract...
mAgnoliAg
AG
WES2006AG said:

mAgnoliAg said:

Ags #1 said:

But who? Nobody in their right mind would take the rest of CP's contract...
Ags #1
AG
He has no clue. That is why he is giving such a vague answer
Diggity
AG
Missed this thread tonight. Are we still blaming everything on CP3 being old and busted? He seemed to have a pretty solid night.
Ags #1
AG
No just for the other games we lost when he looked like crap. This one is on the team, mda, Morrey and clutch
Nino Brown
Strippers
Diggity
AG
It was a team effort for sure. Didn't want to play defense in the first half and it came back to bite us.

I defend James a lot but it's tough to see him allow these kinds of games to happen. In my mind, a true star would rise up in these situations.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Will have thoughts tomorrow. Super pissed at this team tonight.

This sums it up perfectly:
Dan Scott
AG
Back from the game WTF another year tasting bitter defeat.

Clint Capela cmon dude, effing Looney out played you. James make free throws. I think it was 4th we're up 4 and PJ has an open 3 on the fast break and he doesn't shoot it. We slow it down get nothing and curry got a easy layup. It went downhill from there.

Warriors are just better than us. F them
Memphis 7
I would trade harden for any one of the warriors top 3.

PoppaB05
AG
I'm having a hard time believing that Faried and House couldn't have given us better minutes than Capela and Green. Dantoni freezes at really inopportune times
mazag08
AG
I wish we could trade Capela for Deandre. If we're gonna have a huge contract for a center, I want one who is not a poos.
First Page Last Page
Page 219 of 258

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.