*****OFFICIAL 2018-2019 Houston Rockets*****

717,636 Views | 9025 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by rvk246
WES2006AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Being reported that the Twolves are uninterested in the current offer. Not all that surprising, they are in a win now mode even though they aren't all that talented. Thibs would likely be fired before most of those picks were ever made.
3rdGen2015
AG
Yeah I don't think that Butler will be traded unless the TWolves upper management give roster control to somebody besides Thibs.
canadiaggie
AG
WES2006AG said:

Being reported that the Twolves are uninterested in the current offer. Not all that surprising, they are in a win now mode even though they aren't all that talented. Thibs would likely be fired before most of those picks were ever made.

I don't see how this doesn't open a rift between the FO and ownership. Thibs won't budge for anything
WES2006AG
AG
canadiaggie said:

WES2006AG said:

I don't see how this doesn't open a rift between the FO and ownership. Thibs won't budge for anything
Agreed, this whole Butler incident will be what gets Thibs run out of Minnesota. That and he seems to be the last coach to adjust to the new way the NBA game is being played.
PascalsWager
AG
Daryl is already going to be fired for the last years of the CP3 contract. Might as well go all in and try to make the WCF again.
Hickory High
AG
PascalsWager said:

Daryl is already going to be fired for the last years of the CP3 contract. Might as well go all in and try to make the WCF again.
If you actually think Morey will be fired, you're out of your mind. Top 5 GM in basketball.
PascalsWager
AG
Hickory High said:

PascalsWager said:

If you actually think Morey will be fired, you're out of your mind. Top 5 GM in basketball.
I'll go further than you and claim he's the actual best GM in the basketball. It doesn't matter. Someone has to be the scapegoat for not winning the title right now and losing in the future.
k20dub
AG
shano0603
AG
Trade for butler. Sign Durant this offseason then use bird rights on Butler.
WES2006AG
AG
Is KD going to be this years "of course we are going to sign Lebron" guy?

As I see it there's pretty much now way KD doesn't choose the Rockets In FA.
Bonfired
AG
OK, finally out of my "baseball's over" funk...hope the Rox are as well.
"I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died."--Steven Wright
Hickory High
AG
PascalsWager said:

Hickory High said:

PascalsWager said:

I'll go further than you and claim he's the actual best GM in the basketball. It doesn't matter. Someone has to be the scapegoat for not winning the title right now and losing in the future.

I've got a reliable source really close to Tillman. Morey ain't goin anywhere.
shano0603
AG
Hickory High said:

PascalsWager said:

Hickory High said:

PascalsWager said:

I've got a reliable source really close to Tillman. Morey ain't goin anywhere.

Then get us some free group tickets for a TexAgs party.
Texaggie7nine
This is Melos time to make his statement for the Tine. He needs to step the f up.
7nine
Bonfired
AG
We are a bunch of turnstiles out there defensively right now.
"I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died."--Steven Wright
Hickory High
AG
Melo is a bum.

When is it okay to start being concerned about this team?
Bonfired
AG
If Carmelo starts more than 10-15 games, we're probably in trouble. Too much tread off the tires at this point. No Harden tonight doesn't leave many other options, though.

Only 3 turnovers, but still down 9.

I think this team is still searching for what it is this year, and it's been a discombobulated start with Paul's suspension and Harden's injury.
ElCheAg
AG
Yesterday.
Hickory High
AG
Harden & Paul missing time doesn't excuse the lack of focus and intensity in defense & rebounding.
Hickory High
AG
This team just cannot play with consistent intensity. Every team we've played just looks like they want it more than we do. Pretty pathetic.
Dan Scott
AG
Eric Gordon wtf is wrong man
Hickory High
AG
This is not what a good basketball team looks like, Harden or no Harden.
Bonfired
AG
Hickory High said:

Harden & Paul missing time doesn't excuse the lack of focus and intensity in defense & rebounding.

Not disagreeing with that at all.
Hickory High
AG
Turning it off. What a garbage effort from a very average-looking team.
Bonfired
AG
Listless. FFS, Montrezl Harrell is killing us.
Ags #1
AG
Sooooo when do we panic ?
Dan Scott
AG
I hope this season doesn't turn out to be like 2015.
Bonfired
AG
Dan Scott said:

15-16 sucked hard.

As does this game right now...getting blown the f out.
Gap
AG
Rockets records:

2018-19: 1-4

2017-18: 25-4
Dan Scott
AG
Blown out at home twice already this season.
Hickory High
AG
We're getting worse every game.
WES2006AG
AG
Wasn't able to watch any of the game and it looks like that spared me a pretty uninspired performance.
WES2006AG
AG
Dan Scott said:

This is the exact thought I had after opening night. I haven't wanted to say it but this feels eerily similar to that season. Last time we were coming off a WC Finals and we struggled to hang around .500 all season. Hopefully in a month we will look back on this time and laugh about how concerned we were but right now I'm worried.
maca1028
Fair weather basketball fan here...I'll check back in March.
rvk246
AG
Dear god I hope we win tomorrow against miss st. I can't deal with 2 ****ty teams.
First Page Last Page
Page 11 of 258

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.