Official Draymond Green should just shut up already

1,978 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TexagChris17
C Loves L
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He has quickly become my least favorite player in the NBA. Today he goes on a rant about how warming up during pregame with no music or video at MSG was "disrespectful". Who would have ever thought someone would end up so angry about this?

If I had been there as a fan I think I would have been disappointed... Angry? Never. Was it weird? Yes

This guy is so obnoxious. I imagine him to really struggle with life once his playing days are over. For sure if he gets as angry and opinionated while in the prime of his career

Deputy Travis Junior
Maybe there's some stipulation in his endorsement contracts that he has to make X controversial statements per month to ensure that he maintains his image? About the only reason I can think of for something this dumb.
AggieSportsGuy
AG
Love me some Draymond. I tend to like people that piss people off. Just how Pop been pissing people off for his political comments. I love it.
AggieSportsGuy
AG
Obviously what he said is stupid but the fact it makes so many mad is what I love.
drewbie08
AG
I prefer guys who play hard and annoy the other team more than what they say or how they act off the court. Some examples are Mario Elie, Bruce Bowen, Malik Rose, Eduardo Najera, etc.

Those guys were annoying as hell, but when they were on your team you loved them.
PatAg
AG
It's really great when you aren't even a top 3 player on your own team and you run your mouth.
AggieSportsGuy
AG
So Draymond doesn't play hard? I think Draymond falls into both categories. Annoys people on and off the court but the GSW fans and team feed of his energy.
drewbie08
AG
If all draymond did was play hard I'd really like him. But he is way too emotional and runs his mouth off camera. So no, I'm not a fan of him.
mazag08
AG
AggieSportsGuy said:

So Draymond doesn't play hard? I think Draymond falls into both categories. Annoys people on and off the court but the GSW fans and team feed of his energy.

They, like the Spurs, embrace dirty players. So this isn't a surprise to anyone.
West Texan
AG
mazag08 said:

AggieSportsGuy said:

They, like the Spurs, embrace dirty players. So this isn't a surprise to anyone.

They're definitely just like the old bad boy pistons...
C Loves L
West Texan said:

mazag08 said:

AggieSportsGuy said:

They're definitely just like the old bad boy pistons...

Wow! Not even close
CactusThomas
AG
For real
Grapesoda2525
I always like it when draymond loses. I hate that guy. He spends more time yelling at the refs and complaining than he does actually playing the damn game.
TexagChris17
AG
Did anyone see his latest comments? They make absoultuely zero sense.

Quote:

As bizarre as that exchange was, Green wouldn't be outdone. He waited for approximately 45 minutes before addressing the media.

"That's a long time," he said. "I contemplated for a long time whether I was just going to give the 25 [thousand dollars] up and wash my hands with it. I'm going to go buy myself a nice watch tonight with that $25,000 I thought about spending tonight. I'm going to post it on Twitter. Not Twitter, Instagram or Snapchat. I'm going to go buy myself a nice gift for the discipline I showed tonight."

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.