*****Official 2026 World Cup Final: Spain vs. Argentina Match Thread*****

38,004 Views | 679 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by gambochaman
YouBet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What was the green and white flag that one Spanish player was wearing around his shoulders?
LouisHerbertWong
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
YouBet said:

What was the green and white flag that one Spanish player was wearing around his shoulders?

Straight cash, homie.

Total domination by Spain. So glad Messi and his gang of whiny goons lost, even though it should've been far worse. They didn't deserve to be in the final to begin with. Out with an utter dud/whimper. Fitting for that team of trash.
boogieman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MOVING ON!

Is it football season yet?

When does NFL training camp start?

When do the Ags report to fall camp?

I'm ready to have my heart broken again!
PascalsWager
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
YouBet said:

What was the green and white flag that one Spanish player was wearing around his shoulders?

Its the Andalusian flag. But THIS was a win for Castille. So all 14 of the "other" autonomous regions of Spain have to get their teensy bit of symbolic representation in.
La Bamba
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Paredes is trash. After the game was over he had sand in his punani too

deadbq03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Whole team is trash. I admire Messi and recognize GOAT status but the rest of them play the game in a disgraceful way.
nai06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Someone should have told Argentina to take more than 3 shots during the entire game.


Surprised the coach didn't think of that.
bagger05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

dmart90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
PascalsWager said:

wangus12 said:

Will be sad to not see Messi at the next World Cup though. But man I'm happy they didn't win

You sure about that? He can go down to an EVEN lower level. Maybe in Australia or in India where they can just give him a straight piece of the entire A-League or ISL. He can play non-serious soccer for 4 years like he did the past 4 and come back well rested.

As someone that goes to India a few times a year and stays in REALLY nice hotels, I would never go to India of my own volition.
LouisHerbertWong
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
La Bamba said:

Paredes is trash. After the game was over he had sand in his punani too



Scumbag lowlifes, from their players to their fanbase... Welcome to Argentina soccer. Messi's an amazing player, but he's the captain of the trashiest team on the planet. Speaks volumes.
New World Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
birdman said:

I would like to see some beautiful Argentinian women crying right now.

I'd love to soothe their depression.



YouBet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A red card after the final whistle in WC championship game? Does that carry over for 4 years?
92Ag95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have never seen so much dramatic flopping in my entire life.
Peter Piper
How long do you want to ignore this user?
YouBet said:

A red card after the final whistle in WC championship game? Does that carry over for 4 years?

Suspension served for their next official international match. So either World Cup 2030 qualifiers or Copa America, whichever comes first.
Maximus_Meridius
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I suspect the throat grab might bring a bit more severe of a suspension…or at least it should…
Peter Piper
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Maximus_Meridius said:

I suspect the throat grab might bring a bit more severe of a suspension…or at least it should…

I remember Luis Suarez got banned a few games for Liverpool after he bit that dude in the World Cup. Don't know how FIFA managed to do that. Or maybe Premier League took action because Suarez's behavior was so egregious.
YouBet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Peter Piper said:

Maximus_Meridius said:

I suspect the throat grab might bring a bit more severe of a suspension…or at least it should…

I remember Luis Suarez got banned a few games for Liverpool after he bit that dude in the World Cup. Don't know how FIFA managed to do that. Or maybe Premier League took action because Suarez's behavior was so egregious.


That guy was insane.
YokelRidesAgain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
YouBet said:

Peter Piper said:

I remember Luis Suarez got banned a few games for Liverpool after he bit that dude in the World Cup. Don't know how FIFA managed to do that. Or maybe Premier League took action because Suarez's behavior was so egregious.

That guy was insane.

He's on Messi's MLS team, and is still insane. He hasn't bit anyone recently, however.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
CoppellAg93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
New World Ag said:

birdman said:

I would like to see some beautiful Argentinian women crying right now.

I'd love to soothe their depression.






Can someone please tell that ******bag with Ozempic Face Will Ferrell that no matter how many big social events (sports, etc) he shows up with his Hawk costume on, no one Is going to watch that crappy show. Enough already.
TXAggie2011
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
YokelRidesAgain said:

Danny Vermin said:

You should also watch the show " Welcome to Wrexham " from the beginning on Hulu and I'm guessing they will be your team. It's really a great story.

Championship sides are really challenging to follow from the US unless you're willing to pay for.a subscription service.


I personally think Paramount+ is pretty good value if you want to watch soccer
Peter Piper
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet.

Spain's World Cup victory in 2010 was 1-0 in extra time versus the Netherlands playing a man down.

History repeats itself.
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LouisHerbertWong said:

La Bamba said:

Paredes is trash. After the game was over he had sand in his punani too



Scumbag lowlifes, from their players to their fanbase... Welcome to Argentina soccer. Messi's an amazing player, but he's the captain of the trashiest team on the planet. Speaks volumes.

And even though he is a brilliant player, he's not above being trash either.
TRM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://instagr.am/p/Da7MTrwpcyr
PJYoung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
PJYoung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
PJYoung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
HaroldShipmanAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The "GOAT" a non factor in the biggest game..LMAO
Milwaukees Best Light
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Did the Spain head of football guy kiss the guys on the mouth too?
Artorias
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
HaroldShipmanAg said:

The "GOAT" a non factor in the biggest game..LMAO

did he even play? didn't see him all game
gougler08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Artorias said:

HaroldShipmanAg said:

The "GOAT" a non factor in the biggest game..LMAO

did he even play? didn't see him all game



Most memorable part was him tattling on Cucarella for covering his mouth
MookieBlaylock
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
HaroldShipmanAg said:

The "GOAT" a non factor in the biggest game..LMAO


oh he is the GOAT no quotations needed
YokelRidesAgain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TXAggie2011 said:

YokelRidesAgain said:

Danny Vermin said:

You should also watch the show " Welcome to Wrexham " from the beginning on Hulu and I'm guessing they will be your team. It's really a great story.

Championship sides are really challenging to follow from the US unless you're willing to pay for.a subscription service.

I personally think Paramount+ is pretty good value if you want to watch soccer

It looks like there are more EFL games available than used to be the case with ESPN.

I'll have to check it out, maybe I'll watch more if my team (Blackburn Rovers) does something good (not bloody likely).
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ccaggie05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What an amazing day to see Spain win another World Cup! I'm felt lucky to see them win in 2010 and now they have two.

While I'm not suprised, what a shameless display by Argentina. Even if I wasn't a Spain supporter, I would have been today hoping Argentina lost. They showed us again today why they are so hated. I hope there are some big suspensions for the fighting after the final whistle. I don't think I've ever seen a team act so disgraceful after the final whistle like this in a WC or Euro final.
HaroldShipmanAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MookieBlaylock said:

HaroldShipmanAg said:

The "GOAT" a non factor in the biggest game..LMAO


oh he is the GOAT no quotations needed

GOATS don't disappear in championship games that's why Jordan is called the GOAT. But that's cute you think that!

Also, Messi is king ****** on that Vargentina team full of ******s.
heddleston
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Oh but he tried to last summer, the last time Messi's team lost a cup final. Dude assaulted a Seattle staffer and barely got a slap on the wrist for it.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.