Arsenal 2025-2026 Thread

343,361 Views | 3744 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by PJYoung
zgolfz85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
wangus12 said:

I have to go back this evening to pick mine up because I got it personalized. I'll check for you


Thanks, I'll Venmo ya! No worries if not of course
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So sadly when we went back, they'd removed all the 25/26 kits and replaced them with the new home kit.

It looks good in person, but no dice on the away kit
zgolfz85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
All good man I appreciate the effort!
TXAggie2011
How long do you want to ignore this user?
wangus12 said:

So sadly when we went back, they'd removed all the 25/26 kits and replaced them with the new home kit.

It looks good in person, but no dice on the away kit



I get it, but also if we win the title I think people will buy up boat loads of 2025-2026 kits. I know I would and I know several other folks who have said the same.
zgolfz85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Come on hammers
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wish teams would put out pathetic performances against us like they do everyone else.

Nerves starting to build for tomorrow
MaroonTxAg03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Keep the faith baby!

Let's go win this thing!

Adding about +4 to the GD would be icing on top and put massive pressure on those boys up north!
MaroonTxAg03
gougler08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
wangus12 said:

Wish teams would put out pathetic performances against us like they do everyone else.

Nerves starting to build for tomorrow


We're at home against a relegated team, we need to win by 2-3 and I think we will
AGSmith
How long do you want to ignore this user?
gougler08 said:

wangus12 said:

Wish teams would put out pathetic performances against us like they do everyone else.

Nerves starting to build for tomorrow


We're at home against a relegated team, we need to win by 2-3 and I think we will


BAS isn't reserved for the Aggies
gougler08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AGSmith said:

gougler08 said:

wangus12 said:

Wish teams would put out pathetic performances against us like they do everyone else.

Nerves starting to build for tomorrow


We're at home against a relegated team, we need to win by 2-3 and I think we will


BAS isn't reserved for the Aggies


Oh the BAS can come out once we're tied at halftime on Sunday
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
chjoak
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not 100% Arsenal related but seeing rumors this morning that Chelsea are gonna make a run at Mbappe this summer. While he is good, I kinda hope they pull that off. Will cost a ton and he brings nothing but drama wherever he goes.
PJYoung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wow I didn't realize he was only 27
zgolfz85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PJYoung said:

Wow I didn't realize he was only 27

he's looked 40 for 15 years now
zgolfz85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
heading home at lunch to catch this game live. never thought I'd say that for a relegated team league game
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eze and Odegaard in the midfield. Havertz up front. Let's finish this thing in the first half

zgolfz85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
7-nil or GTFO
PJYoung
How long do you want to ignore this user?


mrmill3218
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I wonder what the logic is behind starting Kai over Vik. Seems like Vik has been in really good form recently.
zgolfz85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Lot of chances so far and some scary counters
zgolfz85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
mrmill3218 said:

I wonder what the logic is behind starting Kai over Vik. Seems like Vik has been in really good form recently.


Kai better on low block
zgolfz85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gotta be a pen
zgolfz85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nevermind, saka stumbled
zgolfz85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Set play U
AustinScubaAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Goalllll!!!!!
chjoak
How long do you want to ignore this user?
zgolfz85 said:

Nevermind, saka stumbled

Saka basically kicked the defender who lunged and missed the ball. We've been given PKs against for effectively the same situation. Luiz got a red + PK when the attacker clipped him with his shooting foot.
zgolfz85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
chjoak said:

zgolfz85 said:

Nevermind, saka stumbled

Saka basically kicked the defender who lunged and missed the ball. We've been given PKs against for effectively the same situation. Luiz got a red + PK when the attacker clipped him with his shooting foot.


Yeah but I don't like that call when it happens. Defender was clearly going for ball and not to interfere there
chjoak
How long do you want to ignore this user?
zgolfz85 said:

chjoak said:

zgolfz85 said:

Nevermind, saka stumbled

Saka basically kicked the defender who lunged and missed the ball. We've been given PKs against for effectively the same situation. Luiz got a red + PK when the attacker clipped him with his shooting foot.


Yeah but I don't like that call when it happens. Defender was clearly going for ball and not to interfere there

I'm not saying it should or shouldn't. The facts are that the defender was coming from behind, he did not win the ball and Arsenal have been penalized for the same kind of situation more than once in the Arteta era.
zgolfz85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
See ya pep
chjoak
How long do you want to ignore this user?
zgolfz85 said:

See ya pep

Been rumors for several weeks that they were negotiating with Maresca.
Curious if he is leaving because of (a) the 115 or (b) doesn't want any part of a rebuild. Don't see any other openings for him right now. Curious if we might see any other players looking to leave now that Pep is leaving.
zgolfz85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
chjoak said:

zgolfz85 said:

See ya pep

Been rumors for several weeks that they were negotiating with Maresca.
Curious if he is leaving because of (a) the 115 or (b) doesn't want any part of a rebuild. Don't see any other openings for him right now. Curious if we might see any other players looking to leave now that Pep is leaving.


In my opinion, mostly the former
Ag Since 83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"VAR continues to confound"

Kai should have been sent off. That was awful
zgolfz85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
should be a red honestly there, yellow at best

geez kai
AustinScubaAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ag Since 83 said:

"VAR continues to confound"

Kai should have been sent off. That was awful


Even as an Arsenal fan I agree.
OneBlitzer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
VARsenal!
First Page Last Page
Page 93 of 107 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.