******BTHO Alabama******

6,224 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by CDub06
Expert Analysis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This was a fun game to watch. Home vs away results have been crazy this year for many teams.
3 points out of this week is great.

It was interesting to see how well we controlled the ball at times in the offensive end playing out of a 4-2-3-1. Other than a couple defensive miscues the back 6 were solid.
Still no idea what has been going on with the goalie situation but Caldwell had a save that kept us in the game. She was solid. She did leak a lot of kicks out the right touch touchline near midfield. I didn't get a good look but she had different socks on or a ankle brace or something. Pure speculation that her lack of play recently could be due to injury.
Becerra was very solid in the midfield and controlled possession as well as she ever has. Pante played almost the whole game and was everywhere. Williams was serviceable at holding mid after Leb was injured in her first minute of action. Would like to see more minutes for Smith but with Colvin back and Pante playing so much there is only so many minutes to go around. To me McDonald has been hit or miss on effort. I had high expectations for her after how she looked against FSU. Have not really see that level out of her since then. She has skills and speed that we/she need to utilize better.

3 of our last 4 opponents are rpi top 40 right now. 2 of those are road games (LSU and Tenn), the other is USCe at home. We have to beat Auburn on the road with their 80 rpi.
CDub06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Expert Analysis said:

Clearly the sad face in the game thread title was the deciding factor.

You'd better believe it's returning

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.