Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

ull confident

4,669 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 18 yr ago by Leaf Dog
The Shank Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
http://www.raginpagin.com/hotpage/showthread.php3?t=11476
New User
quote:
5. their linebackers are slow. their "best" one is hurt, and probably wouldnt even start for us

lol
beerad12man
AG
Thier freshman kicker is rattled??? Where are they getting this stuff. He missed one kick and it was wide. Thats a problem that can be fixed. 5/5 on extra points, can boot it to the back of the endzone on command.
AgRob
Our LBs are slow and the best one is hurt...I havent seen their LBs play so I dont know about that final part.
beerad12man
AG
Justin Warren not start for the Ragin Kajuns hahahaha roflmfao
The Shank Ag
dodge is not slow
beerad12man
AG
all of his points are assinine. how can he say our dbs are worse.. They might not be great, but they are definitely improved from last year.
beerad12man
AG
40 minutes TOP lol
old-Rudyjax
That's what you call a U La La Sunshine Pumper.
jtmoney03
beerad12man
AG
This made me laught too.

quote:
For real. That Justin Warrin guy they have at LB is in danger of losing his job to some old guy that transferred in from some community college.

They have no idea what they are talking about.
CornersBlitz
These guys must be about 11 years old.

I think it's pretty funny that they get all excited before a game that their university only scheduled for the $500,000 we pay them for the sure "W" on our schedule.
JCB75Ag
AG
if ulala accidentally comes within 3-4 TDs then I will be shocked. this is the kind of team you run up the score on for fun. i would keep throwing bombs all the way through the 4th quarter.
Seamaster
AG
The last time we played I remember they had a super hyped quarterback...he went on to throw like 8 interceptions in that game....

I am not worried about U La La.
jtmoney03
AG
colin,

that would be very Tceh-esque, I like it!
aldelaggie
I wouldnt be worried about us either after that showing last week.
beerad12man
AG
explain your post rook
Na Zdraví 87
AG
Pretty sad state of affairs when you get no respect from ulala fans.
mazag08
AG
trust me.. there will be respect after saturday!
MisterFurious
AG
Unpatriotic? I guess I need to get my unpatriotic arse out of this war zone and get to Kyle to see this beat down that U-la la is going to put on us.

From a football standpoint, this is what our team gets for having the problems they've had over the last few years....no respect and zero fear. It's stupid, because when it comes down to it, their fans will be more dissappointed because the game did not turn out the way they thought it would. It's one thing to have Tech paste us, or OU, or lose a game badly that you were not supposed to lose to a Big XII bowl team (ala Iowa State). It's another thing to think that your team (Ragin Cajuns), which on paper has about a snow balls chance in hell of keeping the game within the 20 pt. spread, let alone winning, or "dominating" the game. It's pretty clear the guy needs to do some research. Despite our troubles over the past few years, none of that changes the fact that we've still had four straight years of top 25 recruiting classes. How that translates to none of our guys being able to start for them I do not know. Oh well, I guess we'll find out on Saturday.
tlepoC
AG
Check out what this guy "Ragin" is saying in response to "AggieGuy". This is comedic gold!
Inca
AG
Does Justin know that he is about to lose his job to an old guy and that he would not even start if he played at ULaLa instead of A&M?

I think the ULaLa coach would kill to have Justin on his team. Unless of course he has recruited a bunch of All-American linebackers that we just don't know about yet. (No, Justin is not an AA but if he won't start at ULaLa I assume that means all their linebackers are.)

[This message has been edited by Inca (edited 9/5/2006 1:43p).]
mazag08
AG
I really want to post that the reason Dodge didnt get a scholarship is because he went to serve! They want to talk about patriotic..
AgMarauder04
AG
HEll, post it. That should shut them up. I think they goy Labor Day and Memorial Day confusid.
beerad12man
AG
quote:
ull delusional

FIFY
AgMarauder04
AG
"HE is the suck?" He has got to be like 9 years old. Som crankly little cajun who couldn't get into LSU, and now thay they took them to the woodshed, he's grasping at anything.
beerad12man
AG
by the way, their accounts were both created in Sept, 2006, i think it is just an internet troll
ABD
Babies...looks like the truth hurts some of you guys... and until we whip some of these stepchildren into place then we deserve it

Deserve it b/c when you play Texas State, McNeese State and the Arkansas States consistently close and go on to .500 seasons and losing seasons then it is what it is

Ag-Bearkat
AgMarauder04
AG
quote:
never say that again to me, EVER! you're such a looser, i can't stand the thought of even speaking to you.

Oh sweet Jesus. This should be the time that 25+ Ags go register and all cal him a TexAgs troll. Then watch out for him to get his waterballoons to chuck back at you!
soso33
freakin' raptor.
AgMarauder04
AG
Oh man, that guy is classic.
beerad12man
AG
"the only troll on the internet is your mother and your sister, and i have pictures of them showering together. go the :confused: back to your own board."

lmao
And I said....

quote:
by the way, their accounts were both created in Sept, 2006, i think it is just an internet troll

say that to my face, beerad12man. just because i just signed up means squat. i just had to post to try and talk some sense to you people that think the Cajuns will walk out of Texas without a victory.

RajinMan
Say it to my face, you moron!
AgMarauder04
AG
You want me to say it again? I will if you want. BTW, as a rook you only have 5 posts per day unless you pay the $3.42

I think you should.
aggiez98
AG
this is making it incredibly difficult to work, do we have to pay for this kind of comedy?

Fear the RAGIN TROLLS!!!!
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.