Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

ull confident

4,667 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 18 yr ago by Leaf Dog
rcb05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
beerad12man
AG
biggest. troll. ever.

Or at least I hope you are, otherwise you're just simply the biggest idiot ever.
AgMarauder04
AG
I think he left. Fun time is over. And it's too bad. guy was reminiscint of the Syracuse Posters during the bball tourney last year and their blanket "FEEL DA THUNDA AGGIES!" mindset.
tlepoC
AG
Aww, that was fun
AgMarauder04
AG
I think he retreated back to his own board. He was probably intimidated by the awesomeness that is TexAgs.
beerad12man
AG
Anyone else think that guy is Joerains?
RajinMan
The only thing done is me being done with your sister and your mother. Neither were very good. They both prefer your dog and Coach Fraud.

It's not even funny how bad you're gonna get beat on Saturday.

Oh wait... yes, it is funny. It's funny your tears will fill the stadium and drown your dog mascot.
AgMarauder04
AG
http://www.raginpagin.com/hotpage/showthread.php3?t=11478

HERE IT COMES!
beerad12man
AG
That's is the most immature thing I have ever read.
Randy03
AG
c'mon on Beerad, you have been reading texags, Ive seen worse in the past two days .. much less in the past two years.
beerad12man
AG
ok, so one of....the most immature things
Street Fighter
AG
When the majority of info. they get on us come from TexAgs, what would you expect. Posters here say the same crap day in and day out about our own f'ing team. See Miami-FSu thread for reference.
rcb05
AG
quote:
RaginMan02
Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Join Date: Sep 2006

go to Texags.com and defend your Cajuns!!!
They're talking all sorts of trash!

http://www.texags.com/main/forum.rep...356&forum_id=5
http://www.texags.com/main/forum.rep...259&forum_id=5
http://www.texags.com/main/forum.rep...971&forum_id=5

LSUfan20
Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Join Date: Aug 2006

quote:
They're talking all sorts of trash!

http://www.texags.com/main/forum.rep...356&forum_id=5
http://www.texags.com/main/forum.rep...259&forum_id=5
http://www.texags.com/main/forum.rep...971&forum_id=5

Looks like you are the one talking trash all over there.

RaginMan02
Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Join Date: Sep 2006

quote:
Looks like you are the one talking trash all over there.

shouldn't you be beating off Les Miles?

[This message has been edited by rcb05 (edited 9/5/2006 3:02p).]
Rutedown
Where's Raptor when these trolls come out of the woodwork?
nu awlins ag
AG
We should light them up. But I recall the 1996 game. They had no business that day until we fumbled 8 freaking times! Three of those turnovers were converted directly into points.

As for Saturdays game, I was not impressed. 35-3? That should have been the halftime score. Four turnovers will not cut it and the line play HAS to get better. Granted, it was the first game but I was expected a little better showing. Those guys were out manned at every position. I still think the season is set up perfect for the Ags, but the line play has to get better.
jtmoney03
AG
his posts are very Senor Citadel-ish...I guess all trolls are the same though, so it only makes sense.
KJN86
AG
beerad12man, Our kicker did not have any kickoffs reach the back of the endzone. Only 2-3 even reached the endzone.
Triple-T
AG
Die Ragin' Cajuns!
AgMarauder04
AG
Our lil' buddy is stirrin up sh*t again on their boards. This guy is too funny.
istillpeemypants
Sup Aggies, i'm from Lafayette, LA and attended the football game back in i believe 1996 when A&M came to Lafayette. I have families that graduated at both UL and A&M, so it's fun for us when they play each other. I see that there is a die hard UL fan, RajinMan, with a dirty mouth in this forum. Don't mind him/her, we are usually nice people and i'm sure you guys would show great hospitality to the visitor fans. Good luck in the game and i'm looking foward to your tailgaiting.
AgMarauder04
AG
That username is classic. Welcome to the forums!
beerad12man
AG
quote:
beerad12man, Our kicker did not have any kickoffs reach the back of the endzone. Only 2-3 even reached the endzone.

Did you not see the first kickoff? Anyone else remember it going at least 8 yards into the endzone?? From then on Fran probably told him to put it high and at the goalline so they can return it and not even get to the 20..
mazag08
AG
Wow! This guy and SenorCitadel seem a lot alike! Hmmmmmm...

Seriously Raptor, everyone is on to you..
02BleedMaroon
I kind of miss SrCitadel now.
AliasMan02
AG
quote:
Did you not see the first kickoff? Anyone else remember it going at least 8 yards into the endzone?? From then on Fran probably told him to put it high and at the goalline so they can return it and not even get to the 20..
It went about 2 yards deep, as did at least one more. All kickers are kicking off a shorter tee this year, so kicking it through the back isn't going to be that common.

It will only make special teams more important, so it's a good change, I think.
ArcticPenguin
The first kickoff was 8 to 10 yards deep. I sit in the zone and we were all going nuts over how deep into the endzone the kick went.

Fran grabbed Z as he came off the field and talked to him. I assume he wanted to see what how our coverage team looked and told him to quit kicking them in the endzone.
beerad12man
AG
quote:
The first kickoff was 8 to 10 yards deep. I sit in the zone and we were all going nuts over how deep into the endzone the kick went.

Fran grabbed Z as he came off the field and talked to him. I assume he wanted to see what how our coverage team looked and told him to quit kicking them in the endzone.

Thanks for backing me up. How does 8 yards look like 2 to some of you guys??
beerad12man
AG
The kid can kick it to the back at will if needed.
EKGillThe12thMan
That was a great way to spend the last few minutes of my work day.

Gig'em
ULforlife
Hey guys, this makes my first post ever on the site so bear with me.

I do not know who these guys are that are coming around here making stupid, illegitimate comments but I ask that you take it lightly. They are probably some fools with too much time on their hands. I tell you the people on our forum do not agree with these false remarks. I'm sure not foolish enough to say that Texas A&M is a strong football (any athletic) contender. You have shown it for many years.

Anyway, on to football talk... I am hoping to be able to make it out to the game this weekend. I think this is going to be a great year for Cajun fans and I can't wait 3 weeks to watch another game. What do you see as improvements coming into this game for your team?
ULforlife
Hey guys, this makes my first post ever on the site so bear with me.

I do not know who these guys are that are coming around here making stupid, illegitimate comments but I ask that you take it lightly. They are probably some fools with too much time on their hands. I tell you the people on our forum do not agree with these false remarks. I'm sure not foolish enough to say that Texas A&M is a strong football (any athletic) contender. You have shown it for many years.

Anyway, on to football talk... I am hoping to be able to make it out to the game this weekend. I think this is going to be a great year for Cajun fans and I can't wait 3 weeks to watch another game. What do you see as improvements coming into this game for your team?
ULforlife
I apologize for the duplicate post, I'm learning the system...
tamuags08
AG
there went 3 of the 5 you get for today...
halfastros81
AG
.... say the fans of the team that just got punked 45-3 by their hated in-state "rival".

RK
AG
rajinman, i am very close to terminating your existance on the intertron.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.