Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

The DJ was insufferable

32,188 Views | 314 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by BraxtonW
PartyInSection409
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG



Are you watching the ole miss game? Gtfo of here
SmallieBigs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There are some absolute bangers being played at the ole Miss game… just saying
headshrinker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TAMUallen said:

headshrinker said:

This ghetto crap is not played at any other SEC venue.


Never been to LSU, CLEARLY


I live in BR you fool. I have never heard this crap in Tiger stadium.
PartyInSection409
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
lol Ole Miss game is on and you can very clearly hear Mo Bamba playing, and another rap song on LSU's 4th down. Debunked!!
SmallieBigs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They played "throw it up" by little Jon before that 4th down. But apparently no other sec stadiums play rap songs according to some on here.
TAMUallen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
headshrinker said:

TAMUallen said:

headshrinker said:

This ghetto crap is not played at any other SEC venue.


Never been to LSU, CLEARLY


I live in BR you fool. I have never heard this crap in Tiger stadium.


Just trolling then, got it
headshrinker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sure. But it doesn't overpower the school's music.
CanyonAg77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
headshrinker said:

CanyonAg77 said:

agchugger said:

Don't change a thing. The more old age come to complain about it on Texags means the more it's working. Keep going harder with the DJ. The audience aint for the old ags. They're there for the product on the field.

That's been working great

Go to BR next weekend. You won't hear any of this BS. It's a phenomenal atmosphere and all of the music is a reflection of the local culture. What a contrast at A&M to have our great traditions on display, only to be overshadowed by decadent hip hop drivel blasting on the speakers. You're a total loser if you think that's progress.

Please fix your sarcasm detector
aeon-ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BraxtonW said:

agsalaska said:

I got hoes calling a young n I gg a phone
Where's Ali with the mother****ing dope?


First line of lyrics that our student body sang about 30 times today.

Kyle Field has turned into straight trash.

bro just shut up. If the students and players want it, they get it. It doesn't matter what you want. So insufferablo

So if you had children and brought them to the game you wouldn't care if they sang along!!!!
CharleyKerfeld
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hank the Grifter said:

BraxtonW said:

Hank the Grifter said:

BraxtonW said:

Hank the Grifter said:

BraxtonW said:

agsalaska said:

I got hoes calling a young n I gg a phone
Where's Ali with the mother****ing dope?


First line of lyrics that our student body sang about 30 times today.

Kyle Field has turned straight trash.

bro just shut up. If the students and players want it, they get it. It doesn't matter what you want. So insufferable

I am so sick of this attitude.

We don't let children make adult decisions.

Furthermore, the entire notion of "**** the people that fund all of this and have for decades" is just sickening.

The Kyle Field gameday experience is changing and not for the better. It used to be a very, very special place. It's rapidly becoming Generic U and the DJ is large part of that. Most of us chose A&M because we loved the traditions that set us apart from everyone else. We don't want to be everyone else.

not reading all that. Kyle field atmosphere has gotten overall better and more loud since modern upgrades. Keep yelling at clouds though !

"All that' = 7 sentences.

That's the perfect summation of your generation.


Okay. You're just proving your generation cry's about change even if it's for the better.

Let me tell you again, the atmosphere is supposed to cater to the students and the players: recruits. Not you. Sorry man

"Cries".

I was going to games as a student at Kyle likely before your old man hit puberty. Please continue to tell me how things are "supposed" to be. One day you'll grow up, hopefully become a little more humble, and realize the folly of your statement. In 40 years, when you've paid tens of thousands of dollars to the A&M football program, get back to me about how your contribution and opinion is to be discounted for those of an 18 year old kid.



Here, here! Why in the world should college football games being played on a college campus and attended by college students play music that is popular in college?
texagbeliever
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CharleyKerfeld said:

Hank the Grifter said:

BraxtonW said:

Hank the Grifter said:

BraxtonW said:

Hank the Grifter said:

BraxtonW said:

agsalaska said:

I got hoes calling a young n I gg a phone
Where's Ali with the mother****ing dope?


First line of lyrics that our student body sang about 30 times today.

Kyle Field has turned straight trash.

bro just shut up. If the students and players want it, they get it. It doesn't matter what you want. So insufferable

I am so sick of this attitude.

We don't let children make adult decisions.

Furthermore, the entire notion of "**** the people that fund all of this and have for decades" is just sickening.

The Kyle Field gameday experience is changing and not for the better. It used to be a very, very special place. It's rapidly becoming Generic U and the DJ is large part of that. Most of us chose A&M because we loved the traditions that set us apart from everyone else. We don't want to be everyone else.

not reading all that. Kyle field atmosphere has gotten overall better and more loud since modern upgrades. Keep yelling at clouds though !

"All that' = 7 sentences.

That's the perfect summation of your generation.


Okay. You're just proving your generation cry's about change even if it's for the better.

Let me tell you again, the atmosphere is supposed to cater to the students and the players: recruits. Not you. Sorry man

"Cries".

I was going to games as a student at Kyle likely before your old man hit puberty. Please continue to tell me how things are "supposed" to be. One day you'll grow up, hopefully become a little more humble, and realize the folly of your statement. In 40 years, when you've paid tens of thousands of dollars to the A&M football program, get back to me about how your contribution and opinion is to be discounted for those of an 18 year old kid.



Here, here! Why in the world should college football games being played on a college campus and attended by college students play music that is popular in college?

Why would we have a mascot that is a collie?
Why would we have yell leaders?
Why do we kiss dates when we score?
Why would we play highlights from 90s, 2000s?
Why do we talk about E. King Gill?

Because the Texas Aggie football experience should be more than just the 4 hour game. It should connect you to past Aggies. Remind you that you are a part of something more than just YOU. And what you might want right NOW. Look at the performance on the field. The players play for the $. The coaches play for the $. The fans come for the music. And guess what, it shows.
CharleyKerfeld
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aggie players came for the money long before NIL.
BraxtonW
How long do you want to ignore this user?
aeon-ag said:

BraxtonW said:

agsalaska said:

I got hoes calling a young n I gg a phone
Where's Ali with the mother****ing dope?


First line of lyrics that our student body sang about 30 times today.

Kyle Field has turned into straight trash.

bro just shut up. If the students and players want it, they get it. It doesn't matter what you want. So insufferablo

So if you had children and brought them to the game you wouldn't care if they sang along!!!!

Every song is the clean version

BraxtonW
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm can someone send me an example of what songs yall are considering ghetto. Every stadium plays remixes of different songs and mo bamba
tk for tu juan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
headshrinker said:

TAMUallen said:

headshrinker said:

This ghetto crap is not played at any other SEC venue.


Never been to LSU, CLEARLY


I live in BR you fool. I have never heard this crap in Tiger stadium.



trouble
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Never mind the student section singing Neck
agsalaska
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BraxtonW said:

Hank the Grifter said:

BraxtonW said:

agsalaska said:

I got hoes calling a young n I gg a phone
Where's Ali with the mother****ing dope?


First line of lyrics that our student body sang about 30 times today.

Kyle Field has turned into straight trash.

bro just shut up. If the students and players want it, they get it. It doesn't matter what you want. So insufferable

I am so sick of this attitude.

We don't let children make adult decisions.

Furthermore, the entire notion of "**** the people that fund all of this and have for decades" is just sickening.

The Kyle Field gameday experience is changing and not for the better. It used to be a very, very special place. It's rapidly becoming Generic U and the DJ is large part of that. Most of us chose A&M because we loved the traditions that set us apart from everyone else. We don't want to be everyone else.

not reading all that. Kyle field atmosphere has gotten overall better and more loud since modern upgrades. Keep yelling at clouds though !

I will have to say, I have never seen a post that encapsulates all of the problems more than this one.

Can't read all that? Wow.


Don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I don’t say this in a braggedocious way. But it’s true. I’ve been right about everything.

-Donald J Trump
-9/22/2025



tk for tu juan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BraxtonW
How long do you want to ignore this user?
agsalaska said:

BraxtonW said:

Hank the Grifter said:

BraxtonW said:

agsalaska said:

I got hoes calling a young n I gg a phone
Where's Ali with the mother****ing dope?


First line of lyrics that our student body sang about 30 times today.

Kyle Field has turned into straight trash.

bro just shut up. If the students and players want it, they get it. It doesn't matter what you want. So insufferable

I am so sick of this attitude.

We don't let children make adult decisions.

Furthermore, the entire notion of "**** the people that fund all of this and have for decades" is just sickening.

The Kyle Field gameday experience is changing and not for the better. It used to be a very, very special place. It's rapidly becoming Generic U and the DJ is large part of that. Most of us chose A&M because we loved the traditions that set us apart from everyone else. We don't want to be everyone else.

not reading all that. Kyle field atmosphere has gotten overall better and more loud since modern upgrades. Keep yelling at clouds though !

I will have to say, I have never seen a post that encapsulates all of the problems more than this one.

Can't read all that? Wow.


Don't know whether to laugh or cry.



Well I said not. Never said I can't. Good try tho
agsalaska
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BraxtonW said:

agsalaska said:

BraxtonW said:

Hank the Grifter said:

BraxtonW said:

agsalaska said:

I got hoes calling a young n I gg a phone
Where's Ali with the mother****ing dope?


First line of lyrics that our student body sang about 30 times today.

Kyle Field has turned into straight trash.

bro just shut up. If the students and players want it, they get it. It doesn't matter what you want. So insufferable

I am so sick of this attitude.

We don't let children make adult decisions.

Furthermore, the entire notion of "**** the people that fund all of this and have for decades" is just sickening.

The Kyle Field gameday experience is changing and not for the better. It used to be a very, very special place. It's rapidly becoming Generic U and the DJ is large part of that. Most of us chose A&M because we loved the traditions that set us apart from everyone else. We don't want to be everyone else.

not reading all that. Kyle field atmosphere has gotten overall better and more loud since modern upgrades. Keep yelling at clouds though !

I will have to say, I have never seen a post that encapsulates all of the problems more than this one.

Can't read all that? Wow.


Don't know whether to laugh or cry.



Well I said not. Never said I can't. Good try tho


You can't write either.
I don’t say this in a braggedocious way. But it’s true. I’ve been right about everything.

-Donald J Trump
-9/22/2025



zephyr88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CharleyKerfeld said:

Aggie players came for the money long before NIL.

It was petty cash in comparison.
Sq 17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Winning would make game day at Kyle much better
Going back to the USCe game last year The Ags have been bad at home

A DJ playing Hype music is a poor substitute for an actual electric game day atmosphere
BraxtonW
How long do you want to ignore this user?
agsalaska said:

BraxtonW said:

agsalaska said:

BraxtonW said:

Hank the Grifter said:

BraxtonW said:

agsalaska said:

I got hoes calling a young n I gg a phone
Where's Ali with the mother****ing dope?


First line of lyrics that our student body sang about 30 times today.

Kyle Field has turned into straight trash.

bro just shut up. If the students and players want it, they get it. It doesn't matter what you want. So insufferable

I am so sick of this attitude.

We don't let children make adult decisions.

Furthermore, the entire notion of "**** the people that fund all of this and have for decades" is just sickening.

The Kyle Field gameday experience is changing and not for the better. It used to be a very, very special place. It's rapidly becoming Generic U and the DJ is large part of that. Most of us chose A&M because we loved the traditions that set us apart from everyone else. We don't want to be everyone else.

not reading all that. Kyle field atmosphere has gotten overall better and more loud since modern upgrades. Keep yelling at clouds though !

I will have to say, I have never seen a post that encapsulates all of the problems more than this one.

Can't read all that? Wow.


Don't know whether to laugh or cry.



Well I said not. Never said I can't. Good try tho


You can't write either.

you seem mad
CharleyKerfeld
How long do you want to ignore this user?
OP spelled "QB" wrong
PartyInSection409
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Elko needs to go outside for the DJ. Promoting an internal DJ with no SEC experience was complacent and the root of our issues.
matureag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm class of 1962 (100 percenter ) I've watched a of Aggie football "from the stands" without any music (85 percenter) and with loud music (65 percenter ) and with loud rap (50 percenter) but haven't attended a game in several years because I have other discretionary income priorities (40 percenter) and being a hired team, it isn't what it was when I was a 100 percenter (20%) so I don't much care anymore (10 percenter) because the world has changed too (2 percenter) -- which I would argue is a laudable status comparable to the alleged wisdom that comes with old age.
Scaramanga1999
How long do you want to ignore this user?
C'MON MAN ITS THE 90s, IT'S HAMMER TIME
Vance Refrigeration
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DJ better play nothing buy yakkity sax or the curb your enthusiasm theme forvthevrestbof the season, but turned up really ****ing loud because the kids love it.
Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration
TexasAggiesWin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
matureag said:

I'm class of 1962 (100 percenter ) I've watched a of Aggie football "from the stands" without any music (85 percenter) and with loud music (65 percenter ) and with loud rap (50 percenter) but haven't attended a game in several years because I have other discretionary income priorities (40 percenter) and being a hired team, it isn't what it was when I was a 100 percenter (20%) so I don't much care anymore (10 percenter) because the world has changed too (2 percenter) -- which I would argue is a laudable status comparable to the alleged wisdom that comes with old age.

Queso1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Odd how the kids at other schools can get hyped up without ear bleeding crap music.

Thankfully we have aging hipsters to defend the DJ with "muh ur old and don't get the yoots"
swimmerbabe11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The one and only good thing at the LSU game was that the Aggie band was louder than anything else at the stadium
BraxtonW
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Queso1 said:

Odd how the kids at other schools can get hyped up without ear bleeding crap music.

Thankfully we have aging hipsters to defend the DJ with "muh ur old and don't get the yoots"
every school plays music
agsalaska
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone who doesn't believe that DJs suck the life out of sporting events should watch one inning of the Braves v Dodgers game right now.

Compare it to a Braves playoff game ten years ago.

I don’t say this in a braggedocious way. But it’s true. I’ve been right about everything.

-Donald J Trump
-9/22/2025



Rec
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is it just me or does the actual volume of certain songs seem a lot louder than others?
BraxtonW
How long do you want to ignore this user?
agsalaska said:

Anyone who doesn't believe that DJs suck the life out of sporting events should watch one inning of the Braves v Dodgers game right now.

Compare it to a Braves playoff game ten years ago.



Crying about it is not going to change anything. Players want it, students want it. That's really all that matters
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.