Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Josh Pate: We are on upset alert this weekend?!

4,222 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 37 min ago by CoachTx.Ags
HoustonAggie427
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He thinks -17 on Mississippi State is crazy...

The Banned
We've underperformed frequently as a program. If we get the ND version of CW, I won't be surprised. If we get the Mizzou version of CW, I won't be surprised.
dixichkn
AG
I agree with him. We should win but it'll be a battle
Aggie Dad Sip
Ags beat MSU 41-20.
vander54
S
He also said it wasn't very likely. I think he said something like a 5 on the upset meter. Basically just it could happen.
World's worst proofreader
WorkTogetherAgs
AG
Mississippi State is gonna come out swinging.
Seven Costanza
AG
For anyone that didn't watch the 2 minute clip, he basically just says "meh, maybe".
Kraft Punk
No reason for us to go lay an egg in Starkville but that's exactly what we've done 4 of outa 6

I guess we'll see
Ag1188
AG
Miss St's defense looks bad. They're giving up over 500 yards a game and even to Florida's below-average offense.
vander54
S
Ag1188 said:

Miss St's defense looks bad. They're giving up over 500 yards a game and even to Florida's below-average offense.

Their offense isn't great either.
BCR
When I listened he rated it a 5 on the upset scale. Not too much concern.
vander54
S
BCR said:

When I listened he rated it a 5 on the upset scale. Not too much concern.

Yep. Basically said we may be looking ahead and if so MSU could pull off the upset but wasn't too confident it happens.
Pumpkinhead
AG
vander54 said:

He also said it wasn't very likely. I think he said something like a 5 on the upset meter. Basically just it could happen.

This is the season that Notre Dame lost to Northern Illinois at home and Bama lost to Vandy. What upset absolutely could NOT happen in college football this year?
RUGuys4Real
vander54, y'all (I've still got reservations about this place) have some weird Posters. Like Drive By Posters, a couple times a year. franzbennett? and plenty of others. Other teams have the Kool Aid and Igor Guys, but this forum has like hired assassins! Is this an Aggie Forum Tradition? Insecure Fans of Opponents, Football Terrorist?
vander54
S
Pumpkinhead said:

vander54 said:

This is the season that Notre Dame lost to Northern Illinois at home and Bama lost to Vandy. What upset absolutely could NOT happen in college football this year?

It's been a weird year for sure.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
RUGuys4Real said:

vander54, y'all (I've still got reservations about this place) have some weird Posters. Like Drive By Posters, a couple times a year. franzbennett? and plenty of others. Other teams have the Kool Aid and Igor Guys, but this forum has like hired assassins! Is this an Aggie Forum Tradition? Insecure Fans of Opponents, Football Terrorist?

They are called sip trolls.

They aren't very good at trolling though.

But they do go back to their ****ty board and teehee with their boyfriends about it.
rootube
AG
Maybe he watched the second half of the UGA MSST game?
Noctilucent
AG
Could this be where the Elko effect kicks in? Typically we **** the bed on such a game. Stay tuned.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
if this games is close it's because we didn't play well. miss st is a bad football team. they are 1-5. they got beat by like 25 points at home to toledo. anyone can beat anyone in college football so the possibility is there but this game should be a two touchdown difference game at least . unless we **** the bed.
Oyster DuPree
AG
Josh Pate is a dimwit who just arbitrarily says words that seem like thoughts but aren't
Ian Neff
AG
Whatever happens tomorrow will be entirely up to us. It's not a question of what MSST will do. Doesn't matter if they "come to play" or whatever.

Either we play well enough to win or we figure out ways to be idiots.

I'm very concerned about the idiot factor.
MisterJones
AG
Every team favored in the SEC should always be on upset alert
dixichkn
AG
Oyster DuPree said:

Josh Pate is a dimwit who just arbitrarily says words that seem like thoughts but aren't
Josh Pate is one of the smartest, clear headed and reasonable analysts out there

You cannot be serious
JPK89
AG
RUGuys4Real said:

Umm, what? Glad no Ag Tag.

Must be a Mississippi school grad.

Oyster DuPree
AG
dixichkn said:

Oyster DuPree said:

Josh Pate is one of the smartest, clear headed and reasonable analysts out there

You cannot be serious

Never heard of him, didn't watch the video
TxAg76
AG
Oyster DuPree said:

dixichkn said:

Oyster DuPree said:

You cannot be serious

Obvious troll is obvious
dixichkn
AG
Oyster DuPree said:

dixichkn said:

Oyster DuPree said:

You cannot be serious

Never heard of him but call him a dimwit.

Now that's how you Zoo right there
Jbob04
AG
I don't care for bye weeks. Teams usually come out flat and start slow, which isn't good on the road in the sec
texagg14
AG
We were his lowest rated upset probability and given our past at Starkville it's very fair. Still have a lot to prove.

That said, Pate is an A&M lover and has been consistently hyping us even pre-Mizzou

texagg14
AG
Oyster DuPree said:

Na dude is quality no ag tag.
Rossticus
He gave it a 5 on his upset concern rating of 1-10. Chill out Sally.
jp95
AG
This game has trap written all over it.
greg.w.h
AG
I think the line is tall. But a W isn't.
KCup17
AG
I mean he had to pick somebody… any team coming out of a bye after a big win is likely on upset alert
fightintxaggie10
AG
Only casual fans get upset at Josh Pate. lol

OP IS A CASUAL
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.