Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Josh Pate: We are on upset alert this weekend?!

4,021 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Admiral Nelson
Rossticus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He gave it a 5 on his upset concern rating of 1-10. Chill out Sally.
jp95
AG
This game has trap written all over it.
greg.w.h
AG
I think the line is tall. But a W isn't.
KCup17
AG
I mean he had to pick somebody… any team coming out of a bye after a big win is likely on upset alert
fightintxaggie10
AG
Only casual fans get upset at Josh Pate. lol

OP IS A CASUAL
wangus12
AG
There is a lot of stupidity
agchugger
AG
Everyone forgets bowling green was only 3 weeks ago.
Slicer97
AG
If the ND version of Conner shows up, we're gonna get upset.

If the Mizzou version of Conner shows up, we'll blow them out.

My only concern is that Mizzou had a whole buncha quit in 'em when the calls didn't go their way. They quit after the first drive.
WorkTogetherAgs
AG
jp95 said:

This game has trap written all over it.
HTownMan87
Miss State is showing that they are getting better, we play bad in starkville historically, and CW still needs to show consistency.... it's not crazy to put us on upset alert.
Phone bill
We are going to whip that ass. Get ready for a good stress free day Ags!
lagoag
HTownMan87 said:

Miss State is showing that they are getting better, we play bad in starkville historically, and CW still needs to show consistency.... it's not crazy to put us on upset alert.
Nope, we're not on upset alert. Only maybe in your mind. And you keep doubling down on it. We're not favored by 17 for nothing. This is basically the same team we beat last year and fairly soundly with our 3rd string QB. They're not 1-5 because they're a good football team.

Ags win 41 - 13.
vander54
S
lagoag said:

HTownMan87 said:

Nope, we're not on upset alert. Only maybe in your mind. And you keep doubling down on it. We're not favored by 17 for nothing. This is basically the same team we beat last year and fairly soundly with our 3rd string QB. They're not 1-5 because they're a good football team.

Ags win 41 - 13.

Line is as high as -19.5
World's worst proofreader
KCup17
AG
Miss st is awful in all aspects of the game. It's not that hard to understand why the line is as high as it is.

As they say, Vegas knows stuff
WorkTogetherAgs
AG
Mississippi State just lost to Georgia by 10 points.

@ Georgia.
Bill Superman
AG
Emilio Fantastico said:

RUGuys4Real said:

vander54, y'all (I've still got reservations about this place) have some weird Posters. Like Drive By Posters, a couple times a year. franzbennett? and plenty of others. Other teams have the Kool Aid and Igor Guys, but this forum has like hired assassins! Is this an Aggie Forum Tradition? Insecure Fans of Opponents, Football Terrorist?

They are called sip trolls.

They aren't very good at trolling though.

But they do go back to their ****ty board and teehee with their boyfriends about it.
Yep, and many of them live here, 24/7. And they still pretend to be fans after being outed a million times. It's amazing actually.
REMARCH11
AG
franzbennett said:

Aggie Dad Sip said:

Ags beat MSU 41-20.
42-20. Bulldogs.

LOL troll.......we haven't given up more than 23 all season but we're gonna give up 40 to one of the worst offenses in the SEC and the worst defense is gonna hold us to.20........LMAO!!
Dark_Knight
AG
JP is a straight shooter. The line was -18 at the time of the video, it's now -19.5. I think we'll handle business, just as JP does.

Hope he's wrong about tu & Georgia though, lol.
Admiral Nelson
19.5 is a lot to give. I am confident of a win, but not at all confident it is by that much.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.