Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Moose?

3,256 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Aggie Dad 26
AG1996
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Probably discussed, but where was he yesterday
vander54
S
Rumors are he takes plays off and there is some evidence to support it.

That's why he doesn't play much.
World's worst proofreader
rootube
AG
We were 16/29 for 173. You are going to get a lot of guys go missing with that stat line.
AG1996
I don't think he touched the field
Bill Superman
AG
vander54 said:

Rumors are he takes plays off and there is some evidence to support it.

That's why he doesn't play much.
He's not a team player. If the ball isn't likely coming his way he's putting forth minimal effort which makes it obvious, makes it harder for himself and hurts the offense overall.
agchugger
AG
Not on the participation chart. Two coaches have seen him for exactly who he is and its time folks stop asking about him.
KatyAggie2000
AG
He should be dismissed if he's a cancer to the team. It's that simple. Ih he's not then the coaches are failing.
94chem
He's in the locker room with 18. But 18 had to go grab a bouncy ball at the end, so Moose got left alone.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
Reno Hightower
With #1 healthy we likely won't see Moose again.

Face it folks Moose is lazier than he is talented. I have watched him NOT block enough to realize that.
gigem70
AG
I was at the game and he never got on the field. What a shame to waste such talent. He needs to get his head in the game but probably not going to happen.
NoahAg
He had to study for a physics test.
rootube
AG
Reno Hightower said:

With #1 healthy we likely won't see Moose again.

Face it folks Moose is lazier than he is talented. I have watched him NOT block enough to realize that.

Ok you mean the guy who has already bailed us out this year on critical 3rd down plays is lazy and we need to forget about him. OK. I don't know the situation at all so I won't speculate but I'm also confident you don't either.
94chem
As I already alluded to, crazy that our best TE from last season can't get on the field either.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
RyanPearson
AG
And who might that be?
vander54
S
There have been a few plays were his effort was questionable at best. He's big when he wants to be but that only seems like 25% of the time.
World's worst proofreader
curry97
AG
Was wondering the same?
94chem
RyanPearson said:

And who might that be?

Donovan Green. I guess I meant 2 years ago...try to forget that last year happened.
94chem,
Aggie19Eighty
AG
Where can I find the participation charts for each game? Thanks
AtticusMatlock
Aggie19Eighty said:

Where can I find the participation charts for each game? Thanks
A few different ways to find it but the easiest is to go to:

https://12thman.com/sports/football/schedule

It's in the box score section.

The Bowling Green game participation list:
https://12thman.com/sports/football/stats/2024/bowling-green/boxscore/21381

Fquin
AG
Especially since the tight ends who are on the field aren't exactly lighting it up.
AtticusMatlock
He's slotted in the same position as Walker. He played against McNeese and UF due to Walker being limited by minor injury. Walker was back out there on Saturday.
AtticusMatlock
94chem said:

As I already alluded to, crazy that our best TE from last season can't get on the field either.
Green is still rehabbing his knee and isn't 100%.
Aggie Dad 26
94chem said:

RyanPearson said:

And who might that be?

Donovan Green. I guess I meant 2 years ago...try to forget that last year happened.

He's been on campus for 3 years. He didn't play at all last year and has only seen special teams once this year due to his knee. With all that said, he didn't exactly light things up his freshman year. We can chalk that up on the former coaching staff though for now.

Straight from his bio on 12thman.com

"2022 (FRESHMAN): Started in four of the 10 games he appeared in ... Made his first career reception on the opening drive against App State ... Recorded three catches for 50 yards in the win over Arkansas ... Registered his first career touchdown reception against Alabama ... Caught four passes for 38 yards at South Carolina ... Totaled 48 yards on four receptions against Ole Miss ... Recorded three catches for 27 yards against UMass ... Recorded a 3-yard reception for his second receiving touchdown of the season in the win over No. 6 LSU ... Won the Aggie Offense Top Newcomer Award."

I predict Theo Melin Öhrström, becomes the premier TE. He's developing nicely and appears to be more and more of a threat each game. By the end of the season he could be the #1 target in the passing game. Maybe I'm being overly optimistic.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.