Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Arkansaw

7,818 Views | 99 Replies | Last: 12 hrs ago by DD88
Aggie Dad 26
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Meanwhile in 1991

TAMU74
AG
Arkansas will play their BEST game of the year against us.
Bank on it.
Aggie Dad 26
levypantsEOY
Randy Rhodes said:

Kd2012 said:

You obviously haven't seen Arkansas play

Just having fun with the doom and gloomers
I just did a quick look and your last three predictions were:
Three weeks ago: Ags would beat ND 31-14
Two weeks ago: Big deal the Ags lost, ND is the "best team we will play all year."
Last week: Ags would wallop BG 45-10

Not trying to cast aspersions, but could you please predict Elko losing this weekend so I know the game is in the bag?
The Collective
AG
They look as bad as us. The game is in Arlington still. I like our chances.
BraxtonW
AG
Aggie Dad 26 said:

Congratulations. Google is helpful

Sorry sir, not everyone can be as old as you. Yes I indeed watched every game against arky since 2012. I remember Kirk's kick return in 2017. Watched every year we started playing them. Actually remember in 2013 I was getting ready for a wedding while watching it.
Aggie Dad 26
You were 3 years old when I walked into Kyle Field for my first game
BraxtonW
AG
Aggie Dad 26 said:

You know what's crazy which is Actualy kind of funny not trying to mess with you. My first game was when I was two at Kyle field . Technically my first game ever was at jones AT&T when I was two weeks from being born when they shoved their goalpost into our section.
Aggie Dad 26
BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

You know what's crazy which is Actualy kind of funny not trying to mess with you. My first game was when I was two at Kyle field . Technically my first game ever was at jones AT&T when I was two weeks from being born when they shoved their goalpost into our section.

And you went to HS with CW?
BraxtonW
AG
Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

And you went to HS with CW?

Nope. Same year as me though
Aggie Dad 26
Zero chance you two aren't connected in some way. Yall went to the same HS, or you've had some classes with him at A&M. Yall are the same age and you inject him into entirely way too many threads.

Creepy
beerad12man
AG
Line is 6 and I think that's pretty reasonable. I have us by 3-7. But I have it as a 60/40 type of game. Certainly no layup. We could definitely lose.
BMX Bandit
beerad12man said:

Line is 6 and I think that's pretty reasonable. I have us by 3-7. But I have it as a 60/40 type of game. Certainly no layup. We could definitely lose.

-3.5 now at DraftKings.
BraxtonW
AG
Aggie Dad 26 said:

Zero chance you two aren't connected in some way. Yall went to the same HS, or you've had some classes with him at A&M. Yall are the same age and you inject him into entirely way too many threads.

Creepy

We could say the same about you with Reed. I have my opinion, you have yours. Difference is I've tried to be civil, you continually bash me everytime I comment, even if it's not about Conner. Or when I say, I hope Reed or Conner start off hot against arky, you bash me for bringing up conners name when in reality, we don't know who's going to start. And it's not just me who's noticed that.
BraxtonW
AG
BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

Creepy

We could say the same about you with Reed. I have my opinion, you have yours. Difference is I've tried to be civil, you continually bash me everytime I comment, even if it's not about Conner. Or when I say, I hope Reed or Conner start off hot against arky, you bash me for bringing up conners name when in reality, we don't know who's going to start. And it's not just me who's noticed that.
I was actuaky trying to talk to you about just sport games we've attended. You were the one to bring up conners name ironically when what we were talking about wasn't even close to being about conner. Did you take any classes with him?
Aggie Dad 26
I did go to college late in life, but no. I'm also not trying to convince people there's still a QB battle by bringing up his name as if there's still one going on. And... it's at a nauseam.

I predict each week you'll bring up his name and in threads he's not even being talked about.

Wanna make an online bet?
BraxtonW
AG
Aggie Dad 26 said:

I did go to college late in life, but no. I'm also not trying to convince people there's still a QB battle by bringing up his name as if there's still one going on. And... it's at a nauseam.

I predict each week you'll bring up his name and in threads he's not even being talked about.

Wanna make an online bet?

Do you listen to lucci or anyone. Conner is somewhat injured but yes conners not just done this year. Go watch the luchador pod and come back, he is literaly saying the same thing I am.
Aggie Dad 26
BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

Creepy

Absolutely...

He's
Our
Starting
Quarterback
Aggie Dad 26
Ok, you and Looch are talking about him. But on this board, it's just YOU
BraxtonW
AG
Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

Creepy

Absolutely...

He's
Our
Starting
Quarterback
as of now yes, since Conner isn't 100 percent
BraxtonW
AG
Aggie Dad 26 said:

no lol. I've seen post saying the same thing. Like I said,"I don't care who starts, just play Reed till Conner is 100 percent, then evaluate then" just like lucci said. That's been my whole thing
Aggie Dad 26
BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

Creepy

Absolutely...

He's
Our
Starting
Quarterback

Lol wouldn't even matter, he's not gonna be QB1 if and when he finally is healthy again

But go ahead and talk about an injured QB2
BraxtonW
AG
Aggie Dad 26 said:

So I'm grouped in with probably the most well sourced Aggie. Sounds like a win to me
BraxtonW
AG
Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

Creepy

Absolutely...

He's
Our
Starting
Quarterback

Lol wouldn't even matter, he's not gonna be QB1 if and when he finally is healthy again

You could be right, you could be wrong. That's why i said it will be cool to see it played out. Go watch the luchador and then come back and talk
Aggie Dad 26
BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

So I'm grouped in with probably the most well sourced Aggie. Sounds like a win to me

Only in your mind
BraxtonW
AG
Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

Creepy

Absolutely...

He's
Our
Starting
Quarterback

I think Conner did something to you. You don't even like the fact that Conner could take back his spot when he's 100 percent.
Aggie Dad 26
BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

Creepy

Absolutely...

He's
Our
Starting
Quarterback

You could be right, you could be wrong. That's why i said it will be cool to see it played out. Go watch the luchador and then come back and talk

I can tell you're new to this. I've learned my lesson a long time ago about Looch
BraxtonW
AG
Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

Only in your mind
you literaly just said you and lucci are the ones talking about him. The jokes write themselves
beerad12man
AG
BMX Bandit said:

beerad12man said:

-3.5 now at DraftKings.
Ah. Interesting. Doesn't surprise me either way. Like I said, I see a 3-7 point win being the most likely outcome. So right there.
Aggie Dad 26
BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

Creepy

Absolutely...

He's
Our
Starting
Quarterback

I think Conner did something to you. You don't even like the fact that Conner could take back his spot when he's 100 percent.

Conner did do something to me, your right. He started our season off with a loss by throwing for 99 yards
Aggie Dad 26
BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

Only in your mind
you literaly just said you and lucci are the ones talking about him. The jokes write themselves

Yes, if Looch is still talking about him at lengths, it's just your two talking about him

Everyone else has moved on to Reed.
BraxtonW
AG
Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

Creepy

Absolutely...

He's
Our
Starting
Quarterback

Conner did do something to me, your right. He started our season off with a loss by throwing for 99 yards

Yes he had an awful game. That doesn't change anything of what I just said lol. Like I said, Marcel is starting right now, when Conner is 100 percent, I bet they evaluate more. Like I've said all along
Aggie Dad 26
BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

Creepy

Absolutely...

He's
Our
Starting
Quarterback

Yes he had an awful game. That doesn't change anything of what I just said lol. Like I said, Marcel is starting right now, when Conner is 100 percent, I bet they evaluate more. Like I've said all along

2 starts
Last 10 quarters
Zero Interceptions

How mad are you?
BraxtonW
AG
Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

Only in your mind

Yes, if Looch is still talking about him at lengths, it's just your two talking about him

Everyone else has moved on to Reed.

You are so delusional. Like I said Reed could start all season and I would still be right, Conner could start and I would be right. You are just flat out wrong saying there isn't a chance Conner sees the field. Now here is a question, IF Conner comes and starts another game, are you going to come here and admit you're wrong?
beerad12man
AG
I think some have given up on Conner way too early and appointed Reed way too early. He hasn't come close to securing this job over a healthy Conner. The question is, can Conner get healthy? That's a legitimate concern. If he is truly healthy, I'd give him the edge to be our starter again eventually.

Reed has flashed athletically with some fun plays, but Conner at his best was absolutely better than anything we have seen from Reed at his best. I don't have a dog in the fight, and just want the best guy for the job and to win games. But with Reed, he's started basically 3 games (Ok State was play 2), and we have scored 23, 26, and 26 offensive points against 3 mediocre defenses. I really, truly don't understand how some act like he jumped in and swept the job away from Conner, just because in game one removed 10 months from football and coming off an injury, Conner struggled.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.