Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

**** Official Texas Bowl Thread - Aggies vs Cowboys *****

189,439 Views | 2217 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by JABQ04
agracer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sparkie said:

agracer said:

Sterling82 said:

W said:

325 yards total offense for OSU at the half

We're clearly at a deficit…in coaching. It's insanity to not establish the running game in this situation and we're just acting reckless.
. We thought playcalling was bad with Jimbo, but so far this game giving him a run for the money he hasn't been paid.

The 4th string qb probably knows 10 plays. And you are pitching about play calling. The people feigning are just wanting to ***** because they can't be this dumb.
. And why aren't we running more instead of asking a guy who's played 3 snaps (I think) before tonight to throw a bunch of deep balls when it's clear he has no touch on those?

Reed obviously has a good midrange throw and a quick release, so give him easy throws and run more instead of asking him to do things he's not ready to do?
PeekingDuck
AG
TexasAggiesWin said:

PeekingDuck said:

fieldtrailer said:

Wouldn't blame #21 if he left. Go get your money, win some games and try for NFL. Kids who play hard in this defense, get hurt. Tough to get your recognition. I'll be a fan if he does.

Isn't 21 York? Not sure what you're talking about but he'll never play in the league. Maybe I'm missing who you're talking about…
So, you believe that a Freshman All American this year has absolutely, without a doubt, no chance to play in the NFL? According to what?

0 chance. He's way too slow. No one plays freshman in the SEC. If he's a starter for us next year we're in a lot of trouble.
Upperdeck Critic
Just chill and give Elko his opportunity to turn it around... will take more than one season. I say he does it in 2 seasons.... becoming competitive and winning 10 or more games a season and making the 12 team playoff consistently.
In today's game, head coaches won't get 3 or 4 seasons to turn around the program , now with NIL, the portal, and elite alumni influence not to mention the $$$$ at stake.
RogerTheShrubber
Really wish there was a transfer portal for some of the "Aggie" posters on this board.. pretty sure there is a school a bit west of us that you would prefer rooting for
Before the world wide web, village idiots stayed in their own village...
JJxvi
AG
Heisenberg01 said:

JJxvi said:

90ags said:

Playing this game was stupid. Def is gassed and no depth. More injuries will happen.

Losing this game and injuries costs more than revenue received.

I wish people would stop acting like we should just play only games we want. How did losers and quitters suddenly fill up the fanbase? It's completely antithetical to sporting culture much less Aggie culture.

Well we haven't played a bowl game the last 2 years, so why do we care about playing one now. We have quit a number of times starting from the Fran era until now. The loser's mentality around the program isn't new.

IMO weve had two years of getting what we deserved after the Gator Bowl. Pretty sure we quit on that game because we had players who didnt want to play, coaches who didnt want to coach, admin who didnt want to do their jobs and fans who didnt want to watch. A culture of real winners in every aspect. Would such a program ever produce a winner?

And yet people here are mad wanting to double down on taking their ball home when things are hard and hope it fixes itself
Magneto
AG
JJxvi said:

zephyr88 said:

Magneto said:

Why did we agree to play this game with NOTHING? We are at rock bottom. The good thing is that all ERob supporters can be silenced
The dumbest thing we agreed to do is play this game.

More losers and quitters. Waaah, i dont wanna play the gaaaaame. Change your attitude about sports please. People have the exact same entitled mercenary attitude that they complain about in the players. Why even have a ****ing team?

You really think those players on the bubble like Bussey want to even sniff this joke of a team now? It's a total
Embarrassment
TAMUallen
AG
Lol asshat announcer saying "oh and Gordon has 60 yards too"
Pizza
2nd time they've called a fair catch nearly inside their own 5.

They obviously aren't worried.
one safe place
Upperdeck Critic said:

Just chill and give Elko his opportunity to turn it around... will take more than one season. I say he does it in 2 seasons.... becoming competitive and winning 10 or more games a season and making the 12 team playoff consistently.
In today's game, head coaches won't get 3 or 4 seasons to turn around the program , now with NIL, the portal, and elite alumni influence not to mention the $$$$ at stake.
He won't do it in 2 seasons.
zephyr88
AG
JJxvi said:

zephyr88 said:

Magneto said:

Why did we agree to play this game with NOTHING? We are at rock bottom. The good thing is that all ERob supporters can be silenced

More losers and quitters. Waaah, i dont wanna play the gaaaaame. Change your attitude about sports please. People have the exact same entitled mercenary attitude that they complain about in the players. Why even have a ****ing team?
We fired our ****ty coach.

Half of our starters either quit and moved on, or we're preparing for the NFL.

We were barely 7-5 WITH those players.

The program looks anemic. How could this possibly be good for recruitment and/or retaining players?

I think your question should really be, "Why even play the ****ing game?"
Ginormus Ag
AG
You know a cab isn't any good when he wears the # 42
TAMUallen
AG
They've been loose and very giving with their spots tonight
JJxvi
AG
Magneto said:

JJxvi said:

zephyr88 said:

Magneto said:

You really think those players on the bubble like Bussey want to even sniff this joke of a team now? It's a total
Embarrassment
Bussey wants to play for a team that just doesnt show up and try? Doubtful
TexasAggiesWin
S
There we go! Pick
Krazykat
AG
Finally.
JimbloFisher
AG
Nice catch
TAMUallen
AG
We INTERCEPTED A PASS! AND THEY CALLED A PENALTY ON OSU
W
AG
#25 with the pick

some guy that guy
Jawbreaker
LETS ROLL!!!!!!

aggiedad7
there ya go
Pizza
Hey there's some fight.
Brother Shamus
Shiner tx!
Ags2013
AG
Brooks!
vbl
There's a positive play. Now do something with it.
?attachment_cache_bust=4593405&quality=85&strip=info&w=400
Aggie Dad Sip
It's perfectly fine to phone in a meaningless bowl game we didn't even want to play anyway. See Georgia vs tu, Sugar Bowl 2018/2019.
TAMUallen
AG
AND NOW AN 8 YD PASS?!
Agijud
AG
Love seeing Max out there!
fla_agfan
Try running the ball OUTSIDE
zephyr88
AG
Wright getting his number called a log tonight.
W
AG
oh my, Reed making throws
TexasAggiesWin
S
Big gain! Pass to Max Wright, nice play call
Ags2013
AG
Open up the playbook! Here we go!
AggieArchitect04
AG
Looks like Ainias Smith is dressed out as a signal caller on the sideline
Sparkie
AG
agracer said:

Sparkie said:

agracer said:

Sterling82 said:

W said:

325 yards total offense for OSU at the half

We're clearly at a deficit…in coaching. It's insanity to not establish the running game in this situation and we're just acting reckless.
. We thought playcalling was bad with Jimbo, but so far this game giving him a run for the money he hasn't been paid.

The 4th string qb probably knows 10 plays. And you are pitching about play calling. The people feigning are just wanting to ***** because they can't be this dumb.
. And why aren't we running more instead of asking a guy who's played 3 snaps (I think) before tonight to throw a bunch of deep balls when it's clear he has no touch on those?

Reed obviously has a good midrange throw and a quick release, so give him easy throws and run more instead of asking him to do things he's not ready to do?

I'll be happy to answer your questions.

Why not get a running game? Offensive line suxs and has 3 replacements.

Passing deep? The 4th string qb hasn't had the opportunity to develop a rhythm with receivers. Trying to develop that relationship between a qb and receivers while playing a top 20 team is ******ed.

Throw deep? It's the easiest for a qb to read with less congestion.

Hope that helps.
Jawbreaker
LEEETTTTTTSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.