Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

**** Official Texas Bowl Thread - Aggies vs Cowboys *****

189,710 Views | 2217 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by JABQ04
sleepybeagle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dr. Alister MacKenzie said:

El Capitan said:

Sucks watching mediocre (but really good in Big 12) RB carry on like he's winning the Superbowl.

Incredible comment down 18
sorry but okst is not a great team.
one safe place
W said:

325 yards total offense for OSU at the half
I am confident that we hold them under 800 yards for the game.
Scotty Appleton
Elastrator said:

Has this QB thrown one dime yet? To listen to these announcers you'd think he was the most precise passer in the country. Even our reg starters would have a couple interceptions by now.

You mean like Anderson on that last drive with the WTF missed int and then giving up the 20 yard reception to a TE wearing #90?
pinche gringo
AG
btglow87 said:

This is Durkin's base defense… which is why it's bad it's unsound from the get go. Glad this is the last time I have to watch this nonsense.

Amen. The guy should have been left at at least a half dozen of our opponents' stadiums over the past two seasons.
antman8504
AG
our offensive lineman suck
fieldtrailer
AG
Wouldn't blame #21 if he left. Go get your money, win some games and try for NFL. Kids who play hard in this defense, get hurt. Tough to get your recognition. I'll be a fan if he does.
TMartin

Hard to believe these DBs even made their high school teams.
El Capitan
AG
Okay Okie.
Jawbreaker
btglow87 said:

This is Durkin's base defense… which is why it's bad it's unsound from the get go. Glad this is the last time I have to watch this nonsense.
Glad he is gone after this. Was a horrible I deal from the get go.
pinche gringo
AG
sleepybeagle said:

Dr. Alister MacKenzie said:

El Capitan said:

Sucks watching mediocre (but really good in Big 12) RB carry on like he's winning the Superbowl.

Incredible comment down 18
sorry but okst is not a great team.

No, they are not. If we had our starters and third string qb this would be a much different game.
agracer
AG
pinche gringo said:

btglow87 said:

Amen. The guy should have been left at at least a half dozen of our opponents' stadiums over the past two seasons.
. Never stop with the dumb takes Texags, it's entertaining for sure.
Old School Wrecking Crew
AG
Our DBs have been garbage all season.
oneeyedag
antman8504 said:

The oline and running backs are the group with the most starters and and we can't run the ball at all. Lol

This oline sucks ass. They have no talent. I hope they all transfer

I keep saying it's not scheme it's talent..the oline is not athletic at all.they can't move, they're slow and weak.
Heisenberg01
AG
JJxvi said:

90ags said:

Playing this game was stupid. Def is gassed and no depth. More injuries will happen.

Losing this game and injuries costs more than revenue received.

I wish people would stop acting like we should just play only games we want. How did losers and quitters suddenly fill up the fanbase? It's completely antithetical to sporting culture much less Aggie culture.

Well we haven't played a bowl game the last 2 years, so why do we care about playing one now. We have quit a number of times starting from the Fran era until now. The loser's mentality around the program isn't new.
Magneto
AG
Why did we agree to play this game with NOTHING? We are at rock bottom. The good thing is that all ERob supporters can be silenced
levypantsEOY
I wonder how Luicci and the gang is gonna spin this one…
zephyr88
AG
Magneto said:

Why did we agree to play this game with NOTHING? We are at rock bottom. The good thing is that all ERob supporters can be silenced
The dumbest thing we agreed to do is play this game.
zephyr88
AG
levypantsEOY said:

"Young players received valuable on-field experience that they can take with them into spring practices"...
agracer
AG
Sterling82 said:

W said:

We're clearly at a deficit…in coaching. It's insanity to not establish the running game in this situation and we're just acting reckless.
. We thought playcalling was bad with Jimbo, but so far this game giving him a run for the money he hasn't been paid.
pinche gringo
AG
agracer said:

pinche gringo said:

btglow87 said:

. Never stop with the dumb takes Texags, it's entertaining for sure.

lol, ok bub
12thMan9
AG
$$$$$$$$$
Ronnie '88
C@LAg
levypantsEOY said:

• can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs

• it is always darkest before the dawn

• i before e except after c
Sec?
Wonder if Jimbo is watching this?
JJxvi
AG
zephyr88 said:

Magneto said:

The dumbest thing we agreed to do is play this game.

More losers and quitters. Waaah, i dont wanna play the gaaaaame. Change your attitude about sports please. People have the exact same entitled mercenary attitude that they complain about in the players. Why even have a ****ing team?
zephyr88
AG
Did we decide to sneak out the back door and get on the bus?
Kenneth_2003
AG
Sterling82 said:

W said:

We're clearly at a deficit…in coaching. It's insanity to not establish the running game in this situation and we're just acting reckless.

Well who's coaching?

An interim HC that is a full time DC tomorrow, a DC that is unemployed tomorrow, an interim OC and his co grad assistant?

THOSE coaches?
This is why you turn down bowl games during transition.

We'll get paid that's it
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
This sucks
Sparkie
AG
agracer said:

Sterling82 said:

W said:

. We thought playcalling was bad with Jimbo, but so far this game giving him a run for the money he hasn't been paid.

The 4th string qb probably knows 10 plays. And you are pitching about play calling. The people feigning are just wanting to ***** because they can't be this dumb.
PeekingDuck
AG
fieldtrailer said:

Wouldn't blame #21 if he left. Go get your money, win some games and try for NFL. Kids who play hard in this defense, get hurt. Tough to get your recognition. I'll be a fan if he does.

Isn't 21 York? Not sure what you're talking about but he'll never play in the league. Maybe I'm missing who you're talking about…
TexasAggiesWin
S
Sec? said:

Jawbreaker
I might go cook some turkey.

Maybe clean some.

Shower shave.

ESPN can burn. Been horrible for college sports since they started.

I'll be back with rally's later.
amercer
AG
Can Johnny play the second half
TexasAggiesWin
S
PeekingDuck said:

fieldtrailer said:

Isn't 21 York? Not sure what you're talking about but he'll never play in the league. Maybe I'm missing who you're talking about…
So, you believe that a Freshman All American this year has absolutely, without a doubt, no chance to play in the NFL? According to what?
Ginormus Ag
AG
It would be funny if we just didn't come out for the 2nd half. Just send some trainer out there and say F u ESPN.
Evanhue
AG
TexasAggiesWin said:

Sec? said:

Jimbo made another $800k just watching this game tonight.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.