Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

*****Ducks v. Huskies*****

15,692 Views | 265 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by KCup17
The Marksman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LB12Diamond said:

The Marksman said:

Poor sportsmanship by Nix, in my opinion. Get over yourself and congratulate Penix and the Huskies.

I'm pretty sure he did.
All they showed on TV was him sitting on the bench with a towel over his head while Penix was interviewed
DGrimesAg92
davido said:

Penix is a stud, but that OL. Damn. So… much… time…

Well, those aren't SEC defenses on the other side of the ball.......sooooooooo
amercer
AG
Onionman said:

W said:

all right, that should lock in 3 of the 4 playoff spots

Georgia, Michigan, and Washington

Florida State controls its destiny for the 4th spot

Bama and t.u. need lots of help
Lots of help?

A win and a slip up from FSU using a 3rd string QB and at least one of them in.

There is a team ranked above tu and Bama that doesn't have to play this weekend
LB12Diamond
AG
The Marksman said:

LB12Diamond said:

The Marksman said:

Poor sportsmanship by Nix, in my opinion. Get over yourself and congratulate Penix and the Huskies.

I'm pretty sure he did.
All they showed on TV was him sitting on the bench with a towel over his head while Penix was interviewed

He was the first to meet Penix after his interview with Holly.

Did you want him to walk over there and interrupt the interview. LOL
The Marksman
AG
LB12Diamond said:

The Marksman said:

LB12Diamond said:

The Marksman said:

I'm pretty sure he did.

He was the first to meet Penix after his interview with Holly.

Did you want him to walk over there and interrupt the interview. LOL
Ah, okay! I turned it off mid-interview.
C@LAg
agz win said:

Hamas attack?
most likely seahawks fans who never go t to use them during the season.
Onionman
amercer said:

Onionman said:

W said:

Lots of help?

A win and a slip up from FSU using a 3rd string QB and at least one of them in.

There is a team ranked above tu and Bama that doesn't have to play this weekend
Yeah, they are stting at home cuz they lost.

If tu or Bama wins convincingly they for sure will hop them. Heck if they just win they hop them. They have better record and won their conference.
VonDaMan
AG
Congrats to the Huskies.

Must be nice.

Iraq2xVeteran
AG
Washington led Oregon for most of this game and held to defeat Oregon 34-31 to win the Pac-12 Championship Game for the first time since 2016 and the final Pac-12 Championship Game. As a result, Washington became the first undefeated 13-0 Pac-12 champion in the College Football Playoff era and extended their winning streak to 20 games. Also, Washington has won 3 straight games Oregon, by 3 points each, dating back to a 37-34 road win on 11/12/2022.
LB12Diamond
AG
The only way we don't get 4 conference champions in the playoffs is if both Texas and FSU lose tomorrow.

That would knock out both of them and neither Louisville or Oklahoma State are getting in.

That would let Georgia in even if they lost with Alabama or Ohio State in if Georgia and
Michigan win.

That being said. Both FSU and Texas losing would be very surprising.
C@LAg
Iraq2xVeteran said:

Washington led Oregon for most of this game and held on for a 34-31 win the Pac-12 Championship Game for the first time since 2016 and the final Pac-12 Championship Game. As a result, Washington became the first 13-0 Pac-12 champion in the College Football Playoff era to secure their CFP spot and extended their winning streak to 20 games. Also, Washington has won 3 straight games Oregon, by 3 points each, dating back to a 37-34 road win on 11/12/2022.
hard team to hate. something of a minor feel good story.

coach is good and likeable.

QB is good and likeable.

PAC12 dissolving for good, so final win is a nice end to it.

I do not think they will advance past the next game, but it has been an amazing run and season.
LB12Diamond
AG
You don't think Washington can beat Michigan?

I think they can.

It's hard to beat a good team twice and they did that one. Michigan lost to TCU last year.
C@LAg
LB12Diamond said:

You don't think Washington can beat Michigan?

I think they can.

It's hard to beat a good team twice and they did that one. Michigan lost to TCU last year.
can they? sure. but they have been having some real soft periods in their second halves lately, and that is not something you should be seeing at the end of a season.
TXAG 05
AG
Iraq2xVeteran said:

Washington led Oregon for most of this game and held to defeat Oregon 34-31 to win the Pac-12 Championship Game for the first time since 2016 and the final Pac-12 Championship Game. As a result, Washington became the first undefeated 13-0 Pac-12 champion in the College Football Playoff era and extended their winning streak to 20 games. Also, Washington has won 3 straight games Oregon, by 3 points each, dating back to a 37-34 road win on 11/12/2022.

Always good to get our Chat GPT recap
LB12Diamond
AG
You mean like TCU did against KSU last year. And then beat Michigan.
VikingNik
AG
Oregon was a ten point fave. Of course they were going to battle back and make it a game. The refs helped kick them in gear at end of first half I'll admit...
Jawbreaker

lulz
91AggieLawyer
AG
W said:

There's only 1 locked up.

Like it or not, the SEC game is likely a play-in game. FSU and Michigan both control their own destiny. That's all 4 right there if the latter 2 win.

I don't see Ohio State getting in. That leaves a universe of the first 4 teams you mentioned vying for the spots as this exercise would assume Bama and t.u. both win and Michigan and FSU both lose. Let's assume for a second there's a discussion among all 1-loss teams. This is all assuming the committee looks at things in a non-political way. I've tried to construct an honest assessment here. Obviously, some won't value the wins I've placed like I have or might want to penalize some losses more harshly. Keep in mind, you MUST remain objective and leave Big 12 hatred at the door. Also remember to assume tomorrow's results get us to everyone has one loss -- t.u., Michigan, FSU, Bama, and UGa.

Wins (record) in order of resume strength:
1. t.u.: Bama (12-1*), Wyoming (8-4), KU (8-4), KState (8-4), OkSt (10-3*)
2. Bama: Ole Miss (10-2), Tenn (8-4), LSU (9-3), UGa (12-1*)
3. Michigan: UNLV (9-3), Penn St (10-2), Ohio St (11-1)
4. UGa: Ole Miss (10-2), Tenn (8-4)
5. FSU: LSU (9-3), Clemson (8-4)

Losses (in order, least costly to most costly):
1. UGa: Bama
2. Bama: t.u.
3. FSU: Louisville
4. (tied) Michigan: Iowa/t.u.: OU

One could argue that there is little to no difference between losing to Iowa, Louisville and OU.

t.u. arguably has the lead in best wins but also has the more costly loss. Under this analysis, Bama is a no-brainer entry. They won their conference, have at least 4 "good" wins, and their loss to t.u. is irrelevant (except in terms of head to head). I think t.u. gets in because they're the final conference champ with 1 loss leaving the last choice among Georgia, Michigan, and FSU. I think FSU is eliminated due to their relatively weak "good" wins. That leaves Michigan with 3 wins over 9+ win teams, beating UGa by 1. Tenn may be better than UNLV (they probably are), but Ole Miss/PSU is a wash and OhSU is head and shoulders above all of them.

Thus, IF Bama, Louisville, Iowa and t.u. win tomorrow (unlikely), and if the committee uses an honest analysis, it should be Bama, t.u., Michigan, and Washington.

ROOT LIKE HELL FOR OKLAHOMA STATE. WHERE'S THAT GOOFEY GUY WITH THE FOAM HAT?
Shoefly!
AG
King said:

This is the last Pac 12 game we'll ever see. Pretty sad actually.
108 years of football.

Another conference the sips wrecked. If they hadn't sucked up to stank the pac probably wouldn't have imploded. At least this year.
EliteZags
AG
Onionman said:

At least in games I've seen. I'm giving Heisman to Daniels.

yep put up pretty much Jameis' Heisman numbers with 5x more on the ground
KCup17
AG
His heisman odds went to -800 after the Oregon loss last night.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.