Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

*****Ducks v. Huskies*****

15,635 Views | 265 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by KCup17
Sharpshooter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
dixichkn said:

Arm clearly moving forward

"THATS A FUMBLE!!"

Who is this clown announcing?
Bozo.
Scotty Appleton
WolfCall said:

TexasAggie81 said:

Sloppy game. Two poor throws from the quarterbacks. Typical Pac, 12 play. Either one of these teams is going to get killed by Michigan, Georgia, or Alabama. It won't even be close.
I was waiting for a post about how neither one of these teams were any good and certainly not SEC-worthy. And "Typical Pac 12 play."? Are you kidding me, we can only dream of having a season like Oregon or Washington are having.

I'm enjoying an exciting football game by two good teams coached by two good coaches, who some of us on this Board would have been happy with.

Both of these teams would bend over 12 of the 14 SEC teams and Milroe would have to play his best game of the year for Bama to win.
Onionman
dixichkn said:

Arm clearly moving forward

"THATS A FUMBLE!!"

Who is this clown announcing?
Sounded like a drunk but turned out to be the rules expert.
oneeyedag
IMO Don't think these two teams can play a one dimensional pass happy game against Michigan or Georgia..
TexasAggie81
Scotty Appleton said:

WolfCall said:

TexasAggie81 said:

Sloppy game. Two poor throws from the quarterbacks. Typical Pac, 12 play. Either one of these teams is going to get killed by Michigan, Georgia, or Alabama. It won't even be close.
I was waiting for a post about how neither one of these teams were any good and certainly not SEC-worthy. And "Typical Pac 12 play."? Are you kidding me, we can only dream of having a season like Oregon or Washington are having.

I'm enjoying an exciting football game by two good teams coached by two good coaches, who some of us on this Board would have been happy with.

Both of these teams would bend over 12 of the 14 SEC teams and Milroe would have to play his best game of the year for Bama to win.

Nope. Missouri could beat both of these teams.
Onionman
Scotty Appleton said:

WolfCall said:

TexasAggie81 said:

Milroe played his best game of the year (at least passing wise) against A&M.
oneeyedag
I don't think so..
Sharpshooter
AG
Scotty Appleton said:

WolfCall said:

TexasAggie81 said:

Stop drinking. These D's are nothing.
Slicer97
AG
I don't really care about the outcome because I don't give a **** about either team, but I'd kinda like to see UW win just because of that utterly bull**** PI call near the end of the first half. That was "dude who threw the flag needs to get fired" bad.
Sharpshooter
AG
Slicer97 said:

I don't really care about the outcome because I don't give a **** about either team, but I'd kinda like to see UW win just because of that utterly bull**** PI call near the end of the first half. That was "dude who threw the flag needs to get fired" bad.
Sounds like you really don't care.
ABATTBQ11
AG
TWSS
StinkyPinky
AG
That forearm shot was brutal!
vbl
I just want to see FSU and GA win tomorrow, and MI not crap the bed. One of these two teams is in and the other is out.
**** tu.
StinkyPinky
AG
Onionman said:

LB12Diamond said:

vbl said:

Oregon was a 9 point favorite weren't they?

Stupid line
This isn't aging well.

Seems to be aging like a fine bourbon
Slicer97
AG
Sharpshooter said:

Slicer97 said:

I despise biased officiating. Rewatch it and tell me that wasn't a bull**** biased call.
Onionman
StinkyPinky said:

Onionman said:

LB12Diamond said:

vbl said:

Oregon was a 9 point favorite weren't they?

Stupid line
This isn't aging well.

Seems to be aging like a fine bourbon
or a ripe fart stinky.
Onionman
Wash up by 3 in 4th quarter and in game line still has them dogs.

Feels like an A&m game where they lose in the end.
Alpha Man
Wonder what buffet Holly Rowe decimated today?
TexasAggie81
Alpha Man said:

Wonder what buffet Holly Rowe decimated today?

Only ONE buffet?
Sharpshooter
AG
Slicer97 said:

Sharpshooter said:

Slicer97 said:

I despise biased officiating. Rewatch it and tell me that wasn't a bull**** biased call.
I do as well. After years of watching it I have simply accepted the fact it is part of College ball.
TexasAggie81
Unexplainable play calling from Oregon.
vbl
Why hate on Holly? She's a cancer survivor and seems to be doing well.
petebaker

AgBQ-00
AG
petebaker said:

That is one thing I think the SEC does well. Everyone is paid the same.
StinkyPinky
AG
vbl said:

Because there are some miserable fks on this forum.
agracer
AG
Wow great catch!
Slicer97
AG
Sharpshooter said:

Slicer97 said:

Sharpshooter said:

Slicer97 said:

I do as well. After years of watching it I have simply accepted the fact it is part of College ball.

I can accept missed/blown/booted calls. I can't forgive "I need to keep this team in the game because reasons" calls. And that's what that was. That wasn't incompetence. That was deliberate.
agracer
AG
StinkyPinky said:

vbl said:

Because there are some miserable fks on this forum.
The folks commenting on her weight I'm sure are quite the specimen of physical fitness
Sharpshooter
AG
Slicer97 said:

Sharpshooter said:

Slicer97 said:

Sharpshooter said:

Slicer97 said:

I can accept missed/blown/booted calls. I can't forgive "I need to keep this team in the game because reasons" calls. And that's what that was. That wasn't incompetence. That was deliberate.
You are a better man than I. I can't read peoples minds.
MROD92
vbl said:

I'm really happy she defeated such an awful disease, I really am. But she looks like a human Miss Piggy
Sharpshooter
AG
MROD92 said:

vbl said:

I'm really happy she defeated such an awful disease, I really am. But she looks like a human Miss Piggy
Good lord. Have you any overweight relatives? Would you refer to them as such?
vbl
See racer above.
Onionman
I don't understand soft coverage inside the 20.
An L of an Ag
AG
Ducks are ****ed now.
VikingNik
AG
Only if the td happens

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.