Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Crossing the line

14,374 Views | 98 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by smithers14
Gyles Marrett
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not one to take the side of the sips...but this is complete BS.

TAMU74
AG
Where was this and what happened?
Gyles Marrett
TAMU74 said:

From what I can gather, I believe it was left out front of a sip frat house...and it seems pretty obvious what happened.
welborn
This is about as bad as it can get in these rivalry games. Everyone involved should be prosecuted.
ClearlyJustSomeAg
AG
Yikes
KCup17
AG
That is wild!
fav13andac1)c
AG
Gyles Marrett said:

TAMU74 said:

From what I can gather, I believe it was left out front of a sip frat house...and it seems pretty obvious what happened.
This is in Stillwater.
Raiderjay
Horrible, hope they find the idiot/s who did it and nail them.....
Jimbos Plaque
AG
My little cousin is a member of Farmhouse at osu.

He said it was left there overnight and had "**** FH" branded on it. He said the cops have an idea who did it and are gonna file felony charges
Gyles Marrett
fav13andac1)c said:

Gyles Marrett said:

TAMU74 said:

This is in Stillwater.
Gotcha. Saw frat house and just assumed in Austin. Even more stupidity to leave infront of your own frat houses.

Hope they fry the morons that did this.
KCup17
AG
According to Twitter it's frat beef between Frats at OSU. Allegedly the cow was found dead in a pasture and taken to the frat house
Gyles Marrett
Pilot Ag said:

My little cousin is a member of Farmhouse at osu.

He said it was left there overnight and had "**** FH" branded on it. He said the cops have an idea who did it and are gonna file felony charges
Help me understand. Is Farmhouse a frat or some organization? Is this just a coinincedence that they chose a longhorn and doesn't have to do with Texas and the game? Just not comprehended why OSU folks would put F some OSU organization and think it's a dig at Texas?
KCup17
AG
Yes Farmhouse is a frat at Okie lite.
Jimbos Plaque
AG
Yes, Farmhouse is a fraternity at okie lite, A&M, lots of ag schools. The best way I can describe it is if you're ag biz you are AGR, if you are more hands on ag you're in Farmhouse.

Yes, everyone involved thinks this is a massively regarded move and the guy who did it is going to prison. Nobody is ducking around on this one.

Just so happened to coincide with them playing sip
greg.w.h
AG
But is it still okay to grill Bevo or not…
Jimbos Plaque
AG
greg.w.h said:

But is it still okay to grill Bevo or not…

If you owned him in the beginning yes.
rsf0626
Uh yeah this is going too far. Those kids are going to get arrested
rsf0626
Ags2013
AG
It's just football FFS. No reason to take it out on helpless animals. Hope they end up in jail.
Sharpshooter
AG
Great parenting Mom and Dad.
The Banned
rsf0626 said:

We kill and consume millions of cows a year. I'm not saying this shouldn't have ramifications, but prison time? That's insane
Jimbos Plaque
AG
The Banned said:

rsf0626 said:

We kill and consume millions of cows a year. I'm not saying this shouldn't have ramifications, but prison time? That's insane

Uhhh they used to hang cattle thieves back in the day
Ags2013
AG
The Banned said:

rsf0626 said:

We CONSUME cows not vandalize
WC94
AG
Watch this reel
https://www.facebook.com/share/r/bfJp4CgnLHSyACUq/?mibextid=saVFRo
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Obligatory let the investigation run its course. Would not be surprised to learn a sip fan is behind this and trying to place blame on OK state.
The Banned
Ags2013 said:

The Banned said:

rsf0626 said:

We CONSUME cows not vandalize

Agreed. Which is why I said there should be ramifications. But prison time? That's insane.

A hefty fine, community service and all that is reasonable.
WC94
AG
Charlene Sumlin style. Sips are diabolical and probably going to win a Natty soon, because they do lie, cheat, and steal. Ole Miss better watch them trees.
AgBandsman
AG
Damn. thats wrong.
AGAZ03
AG
I guess A&M no longer enrolls men.

You guys are a bunch of pansies.

I'm quartering the carcass, remove the brisket and ribs, filleting the steaks, and firing up the smoke box.

BBQ time! The only people who call the cops are non Texans who do know the drill.

Drop a dead bull off at my porch and I eat for the next few months.
Gyles Marrett
AGAZ03 said:

I guess A&M no longer enrolls men.

You guys are a bunch of pansies.

I'm quartering the carcass, remove the brisket and ribs, filleting the steaks, and firing up the smoke box.

BBQ time! The only people who call the cops are non Texans who do know the drill.

Drop a dead bull off at my porch and I eat for the next few months.
I'd want to know how long it's been dead before I start butchering it for meat...
Gunny456
AG
Cruelty to an animal is a lot different than euthanizing at a beef facility. The intent is the issue. Need to have a lot more than a BS fine and community service…..that's why this crap happens…. no real consequences.
bam02
AG
Messed up.
fightintxaggie10
AG
Exactly. An investigation needs to happen and there's way too many people jumping to conclusions here.

If you find a dead animal and put it on someone's lawn and it's in the context of college frat pranks, ok. But any unlawful slaughter and or animal welfare violations should include jail time if proven.
Gunny456
AG
Yea. From the looks of the animal he had not been laying in a pasture somewhere dead and just happened to get found. No rigor or bloating. Investigation will find the truth unless the kids are from prominent families or a judges son etc. Then nothing will happen.
schmellba99
AG
Gunny456 said:

Yea. From the looks of the animal he had not been laying in a pasture somewhere dead and just happened to get found. No rigor or bloating. Investigation will find the truth unless the kids are from prominent families or a judges son etc. Then nothing will happen.
Rigor passes, depending on how long ago death occurs. And it's in the low 40's in Stillwater - bloating isn't going to happen anytime soon at those temps. Hell, thosea are great hanging temps. It's entirely possible that the cow was found dead and some idiot college kids thought this was funnier in their heads than it is in reality.
Slicer97
AG
Yeah, if it was found dead and they just branded it and moved it for a prank, hit 'em with a fine and community service. Anything more is ridiculous.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.