Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

*****Official Texas Aggies vs. Tennessee Volunteers*****

205,971 Views | 3416 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by 94chem
AggieRob93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Jimbo continues to show he has no idea what he is doing. Poor clock management, poor coaching hires, poor in game decisions. He can go straight to the exit to never return, and this team and program would be better for it.

Into year 6, and his efforts show NOTHING. Looks like he has been doing nothing except talking a million miles an hour. What a joke, what a farce, what a failure.
TxAG#2011
fc2112 said:

Seriously people - what did you see from our offensive line that made you think they could execute a two minute drill successfully in that situation? They've been swiss cheese on roller skates and we may have turned the ball over deep in our own territory.

Oh we understand, jimbo has no confidence in the team. Unfortunately the players have that figured out as well.

Braindead.
Onionman
Drum5343 said:

Why can UW have a good offense but we can't?
Geez, Jimbo would take that offense and have them kneel down. Their scoring avg would plummet.
GoneGirl
AG
aggiefan09 said:

I'm confused we don't call a TO and yall all yell at Jimbo. We call a TO and the OLine can't get the job done before half, you yell at Jimbo. It doesn't matter what Jimbo does some yall just want to yell at Jimbo.
We WANT to can Jimbo. Since we can't do that we yell at him.
"If you're in the midst of a midlife crisis, you could buy a convertible, have an affair, or upgrade your cup size. But you'll probably be happiest if you save a dog's life." - Jen Lancaster
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Aggie said:

Ol_Ag_02 said:

Ole Mase said:

If Jimbo comes out and kneels this ball, I swear to God…

He's pathetic. Can't wait for him to be fired.

Hell have $76 million buyout in his pocket and you'll be *****ing about our next coach in a few years

Lol

Keep defending this. We're all laughing at you.
TheBonifaceOption
Jimma said:

What message does that send to the team. Well guys we don't trust you keep possession of the ball and move it down the field so we will just be happy with winning at halftime.

Do you trust our O?
I am a Russian Bot
AstroAggie00
What do y'all want him to do? There was like 30 seconds left and we were on our own 11 yard line. Taking a knee and going to half is the only acceptable option. Quit whining and pony up a couple dozen million dollars if you're that unhappy
Dark_Knight
AG
Tbh, offense has made some bone head plays today.
Still, no reason why not to try a couple long throws.
dabo man
AG
Don't know what the hell Washington is doing. Less than 2 minutes to go in the 2nd quarter, and they're running plays. They have a four point lead?!?
Pizza
I'm rooting for the team no matter the outcome...but jimbo really needed to keep pushing. That looks weak.
TAMUallen
AG
I'm glad that Jimbo inspires us, team and fans, so much.

Can you imagine what this does to our offense and defense?

I don't believe either of yall are reliable, let's go to halftime
trueaggie2782
AG
AstroAggie00 said:

What do y'all want him to do? There was like 30 seconds left and we were on our own 11 yard line. Taking a knee and going to half is the only acceptable option. Quit whining and pony up a couple dozen million dollars if you're that unhappy

Not initially. But not using your timeouts will leave you with that.
Craigy
AstroAggie00 said:

HE wasted the previous 50 seconds..... You play to win the game
Aggie1188
Drum5343 said:

Why can UW have a good offense but we can't?
I'm guessing they recruit OL more effectively, and we did try to hire the Washington OC. Predictably he didn't want to work for Jimbo..
Dr. Mephisto
AG
dabo man said:

Don't know what the hell Washington is doing. Less than 2 minutes to go in the 2nd quarter, and they're running plays. They have a four point lead?!?

Extra credit, here.
SlobberKnock
AG
Playing not to lose
Onionman
JNBF figuring not taking any chances will lead to different results than last week.
fav13andac1)c
AG
Dark_Knight said:

Tbh, offense has made some bone head plays today.
Still, no reason why not to try a couple long throws.

We did. At least three times. Two to Stewart. One was completed to Noah Thomas for a first down.
TheBonifaceOption
The way our Oline played it would be 10-9 right now if yall were HC
Aggie1188
Craigy said:

AstroAggie00 said:

OP likely didn't play football in his life. Doesn't even understand we'd have 80 seconds on the clock if used a timeout. Same scenario as last week vs Bama.
JFABNRGR
AG
rondis23 said:

My pet squirrel has bigger acorns

Rule #1????

CuervoAg
AG
UT DBs must be All-World - Anias Smith has been quiet, Evan Stewart can't seem to stay on his feet after catches for any YAC, and TEs have disappeared. And Max is holding on the ball forever.
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son." -- Dean Wormer, Faber College President
Drum5343
AG
Noble Men said:

50% chance we will have to call a timeout on our first drive of the second half

Good thing we saved those three from the first half. Will really come in handy.
Jack Friday
The short passing game against pressure defense is a foreign concept to the offensive geniuses at TAMU.
yawn
TxAG#2011
AstroAggie00 said:

Lmao. Holy hell, this game may be a litttleee too complicated for you.
aggiefan09
AG
GoneGirl said:

aggiefan09 said:

I'm confused we don't call a TO and yall all yell at Jimbo. We call a TO and the OLine can't get the job done before half, you yell at Jimbo. It doesn't matter what Jimbo does some yall just want to yell at Jimbo.
We WANT to can Jimbo. Since we can't do that we yell at him.

Exactly, nothing he does is going to please you. So like somebody else said pony up the money amd complain about the next coach.
CrottyKid
AG
Time to hire a young and hungry head coach who hires young and hungry coordinators who want to prove they should be hired away as head coaches and a bunch of young and hungry position coaches who want to prove they should be coordinators.

Hiring a bunch of old guys who have peaked is a recipe for mediocrity.

That's where we are. Mediocre. We are a tough team to beat, but nothing special. We aren't headed for greatness, we don't get hot and go on a streak, and we aren't in any way creative or exciting.
AstroAggie00
No, I think it's too complicated for you. Why would you risk throwing a pick and giving them even more momentum going into half? We have the lead. That's why jimbo makes millions and you don't, loser.
cevans_40
AG
Craigy said:

AstroAggie00 said:

As soon as you learn the play clock is 40 seconds we can talk. And 5 morons starred your foolishness.
Alex580
AG
If I had a struggling O line I would be running quick slants and work in some screens and have more motion in the offense. Play with more tempo as well. But what do I know, I guess Petrino and Jimbo think these slow developing pass plays where your qb gets drilled every throw is the best option.
ChenLaw20
AG
I think more than anything this underscores how little Dumbo is willing to adjust. Literally, EVERYONE talked about how dumb of a decision it was to not call the timeout last week and rather than doing the obvious thing (or at least trying something new) and taking the timeout he doubles down and makes the same idiotic coaching decisions.

Something something insanity is....
JustisWalkert
AG

because I need blue stars
JohnLA762
AG
With that effort?!? Ain't happening…
Jawbreaker
TxAG#2011 said:

AstroAggie00 said:

Lmao. Holy hell, this game may be a litttleee too complicated for you.
Seems like you don't pump money into A&M. You may go now.
"O' Son of dust, who can make these bones dance again?"

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.