Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

*****Official Texas Aggies vs. Tennessee Volunteers*****

205,784 Views | 3416 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by 94chem
TheBonifaceOption
How long do you want to ignore this user?
JustisWalkert said:

because I need blue stars

Mid
Jimma
It's going to be the same O in the second half. Unless you have a safe lead, play the game like you are behind and play every second to score. Inspire the team. Who knows you could get an open receiver or a PI but at least you tried.
OKC~Ag
Aggie1188 said:

OKC~Ag said:

Jimbo just giving up on 40 plus seconds left to play....

just bad ****
it would've been closer to 80 seconds with just one timeout used, like last week too.
what is the point of stud receivers, when you don't give them time to shine at critical time when it matters the most

Jimbo need to look for effing nursing home
concac
AG
ChenLaw20 said:

I think more than anything this underscores how little Dumbo is willing to adjust. Literally, EVERYONE talked about how dumb of a decision it was to not call the timeout last week and rather than doing the obvious thing (or at least trying something new) and taking the timeout he doubles down and makes the same idiotic coaching decisions.

Something something insanity is....
That's because Jimbo thinks he's smarter than everybody.
romanagg11
AG
Can the Defensive line play offensive Line?
Asking for a friend.
Angry Beaver
AG
cevans_40 said:

Craigy said:

AstroAggie00 said:

What do y'all want him to do? There was like 30 seconds left and we were on our own 11 yard line. Taking a knee and going to half is the only acceptable option. Quit whining and pony up a couple dozen million dollars if you're that unhappy
HE wasted the previous 50 seconds..... You play to win the game

As soon as you learn the play clock is 40 seconds we can talk. And 5 morons starred your foolishness.
3 time outs, and you clearly didn't read the "wasted the previous 50 seconds" part.
JustisWalkert
AG
Gotta be careful. I got banned recently.
JFABNRGR
AG
In my observations of jimbos clock management over his too many years here; he likes to save them for when he doesn't get the play in fast enough.
Jawbreaker
JustisWalkert said:

Just do one thing......

"O' Son of dust, who can make these bones dance again?"
ChenLaw20
AG
RealTalk said:

ChenLaw20 said:

I think more than anything this underscores how little Dumbo is willing to adjust. Literally, EVERYONE talked about how dumb of a decision it was to not call the timeout last week and rather than doing the obvious thing (or at least trying something new) and taking the timeout he doubles down and makes the same idiotic coaching decisions.

Yeah well not sure what ****ing clown world he is living in but nothing supports that
cevans_40
AG
Lol. Washington about to cost themselves points trying to score before half from deep in their own territory.
Jawbreaker
TheBonifaceOption said:

JustisWalkert said:

Mid
Not even mid. like 3......
rondis23
AG
JFABNRGR said:

rondis23 said:

My pet squirrel has bigger acorns

Rule #1????

Thank you Jfabnrgr!!! That's him and his acorns alright. They are much Much bigger than Jimbo's!!!
Dark_Knight
AG
Let's just keep the faith. We're in this and get the ball first. The team can win this.
boyfriend
Oregon going down the field in under a minute to get in scoring position to end the fist half right now om ABC
Jawbreaker
rondis23 said:

JFABNRGR said:

rondis23 said:

My pet squirrel has bigger acorns

Rule #1????

Thank you Jfabnrgr!!! That's him and his acorns alright. They are much Much bigger than Jimbo's!!!
And yours.
TheBonifaceOption
Jimma said:

It's going to be the same O in the second half. Unless you have a safe lead, play the game like you are behind and play every second to score. Inspire the team. Who knows you could get an open receiver or a PI but at least you tried.

Yea...but you won't be starting the drive at your own 11YL.

After last week's safety, and today's pressure, I have zero, zilch, nada, (x-x)^1,000,000th trust in our oline.
Sterling82
TxAG#2011 said:

fc2112 said:

Seriously people - what did you see from our offensive line that made you think they could execute a two minute drill successfully in that situation? They've been swiss cheese on roller skates and we may have turned the ball over deep in our own territory.

Oh we understand, jimbo has no confidence in the team. Unfortunately the players have that figured out as well.

Braindead.

You would have to be brain dead to have confidence in our OLine there. The chances of giving up a safety or being pressured into an INT were 10 times greater than getting points in that situation. Nevertheless I would have run a draw on 1st down at least but I'm not even sure we have one in our playbook.
Jimma
Prevent offense. This is a rerun.
Nom de Plume
AG
We could have had the ball with 1:25 and a timeout. Seems like things can happen with that amount of time in college ball.
SlobberKnock
AG
Got beat on second half adjustments last week let's see what happens this week
TheBonifaceOption
Jawbreaker said:

TheBonifaceOption said:

JustisWalkert said:

Mid
Not even mid. like 3......

Yea...I just wanted to get more stars than the OP.
cevans_40
AG
boyfriend said:

Oregon going down the field in under a minute to get in scoring position to end the fist half right now om ABC

Only because Washington went full ****** and threw the ball coming out of their own end while leading with under 2 minutes left to half.
amercer
AG
The problem isn't taking a knee on the 11 with 40 seconds. It's everything that happened in the 2 minutes before that
ChenLaw20
AG
cevans_40 said:

boyfriend said:

Only because Washington went full ****** and threw the ball coming out of their own end while leading with under 2 minutes left to half.
Welp looks like that didnt even happen anyways so the point ended up being moot.
dabo man
AG
Damn. Oregon should have just kicked the field goal there.
cevans_40
AG
Nom de Plume said:

We could have had the ball with 1:25 and a timeout. Seems like things can happen with that amount of time in college ball.

Yep. Good and bad. Taking the lead into the locker room when you are getting the ball to start the 2nd half isn't a bad choice.
boyfriend
Probably too aggressive there. They had a fg but went for it and left with no points.
Dark_Knight
AG
Not so fast
2Legit_92
AG
I agree fully.
Craigy
dabo man said:

Yeah since I had Oregon +1.5 First half...................
Jimma
Recent history says playing prevent offense will not workout well for the Aggies.
cevans_40
AG
dabo man said:

That's just playing scared and having smaller than squirrel nuts.
ChenLaw20
AG
boyfriend said:

Probably too aggressive there. They had a fg but went for it and left with no points.
Not too aggressive they are playing to win not to be down by 1. In either case it remains a 1 possession game. The smart call was to go for it.
TheAccidentalAg
AG
RealTalk said:

ChenLaw20 said:

I'm not arguing with you, but to be fair, he IS the one with the hundred million dollar contract.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.