Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

48 years...

6,437 Views | 59 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by Bassinagfan
aggie813
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I've been a fan...no more. I'm done.
This program is snake bit...This was our year for the taking...couldn't take the bull by the horns so to speak....it will never happen for us. Find better things to do with your life....Gig'em
Sharpshooter
AG
aggie813 said:

This program is snake bit...This was our year for the taking...couldn't take the bull by the horns so to speak....it will never happen for us. Find better things to do with your life....Gig'em
Here.
AG
I envy you.

Some of us are alums and don't have a choice.
phatty26
35 and counting for me every ****ing sport we play we effing **** the bed and choke choke choke
cevans_40
AG
phatty26 said:

35 and counting for me every ****ing sport we play we effing **** the bed and choke choke choke

You're welcome to leave also
Hubert J. Farnsworth
4 said:

I envy you.

Some of us are alums and don't have a choice.

You have a choice to quit spending your money on this loser program. I'm not spending another dime on this piece of crap program. Call me a 2 percenter. I don't care.
tk for tu juan
aggie813
I'm an alumni too... it's hard
Mule
AG
55 and Alum...
Texas Aggies
Only Fans Director
T-shirt aggies marked. Carry on.
Proud father of an Aggie undergrad!
phatty26
Mule said:

Dam I still live and die by these games it cuts deep when we blow these games. Is it too much to ask for one dam title
Sharpshooter
AG
tk for tu juan said:

This is music? Sorry, give me Zepplin or Floyd.

She is pretty, however.
Hubert J. Farnsworth
Only Fans Director said:

T-shirt aggies marked. Carry on.

Mediocrity is great isn't it? I'm a t-shirt Ag, but I know a number of A&M graduates that don't have Ag tags.
Jawbreaker
aggie813 said:

"O' Son of dust, who can make these bones dance again?"
10andBOUNCE
AG
Kinda weird to obsess over 18-22 year old dudes. More to being an Aggie alum than Saturdays in the fall.
tk for tu juan
Sharpshooter said:

If they had a song titled "You Need to Calm Down", I would have posted it. But I do not see it in my Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd CDs
wangus12
AG
Lol he'll be back posting on this board by next weekend, especially if we lose to Tennessee
annie88
AG
aggie813 said:

We'll, bye.
wessimo
AG
Buford T. Justice
AG
Once you stop giving a damn, life is much better.
I just cruise by to read up on the reactions.
The problem is, and has always been over involvement by the "BMA's."

If you notice, the sports in which we have won natty's have little to no involvement by former students.
It can happen with football too, but it's going to take a paradigm shift of epic proportions.
Artorias
AG
Losing to Bama with a backup QB... odd choice for the final straw.
Twang83
AG
aggie813 said:

Lmao how was this our year?
Hubert J. Farnsworth
Artorias said:

Losing to Bama with a backup QB... odd choice for the final straw.

Weakest Alabama team in years. Milrose is not good. A&M had all of the momentum and blew it in a game that actually mattered.
McAg99
AG
Fairweather fans leave. Fk y'all. Sick of reading your entitled b*******. Our team played their ass off, Max Johnson got the s*** knocked out of him today and he still stepped up to the plate. I don't know why you think you deserve this or that or a coach to do this or that in year three four or five or whatever, but step on over to Austin and be a longhorn fan if that's the way you're going to be. Our coach has a number three recruiting class in the pipeline, regardless of how the season turns out and who else commits or who decommits, it's going to be a great class. If you can't support our team, eat a dk. Aggie fans are better than this, and they're different from other fans. No I'm not an overall wearing country boy, I wasn't in the Corp, I'm not an Aggie " meme "and I despise you people coming on here and being so Cavalier about what we need to do and not do. People alot smarter than you will get it figured out, so either be patient and represent and support your team or split. I for one won't miss you
Ginormus Ag
AG
Meh. I can't quit them.
Hubert J. Farnsworth
McAg99 said:

Fairweather fans leave. Fk y'all. Sick of reading your entitled b*******. Our team played their ass off, Max Johnson got the s*** knocked out of him today and he still stepped up to the plate. I don't know why you think you deserve this or that or a coach to do this or that in year three four or five or whatever, but step on over to Austin and be a longhorn fan if that's the way you're going to be. Our coach has a number three recruiting class in the pipeline, regardless of how the season turns out and who else commits or who decommits, it's going to be a great class. If you can't support our team, eat a dk. Aggie fans are better than this, and they're different from other fans. No I'm not an overall wearing country boy, I wasn't in the Corp, I'm not an Aggie " meme "and I despise you people coming on here and being so Cavalier about what we need to do and not do. People alot smarter than you will get it figured out, so either be patient and represent and root for our team until then or split. I for one won't miss you

People with your mentality are the problem with A&M sports. This program has issues. You say that people a lot smarter than us will get it figured out. It obviously hasn't happened. Until A&M gets more cutthroat in everything they do in sports, they will never win anything.
Sharpshooter
AG
tk for tu juan said:

Sharpshooter said:

If they had a song titled "You Need to Calm Down", I would have posted it. But I do not see it in my Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd CDs
You don't have Zepplin or Floyd CD's, fraud.
45-70Ag
AG
It's what it is. I'm 43 and class of '02. Once it cools off in the fall, A&M football is always on but I'm outside doing something. I'll watch it but it doesn't impact me like it use to.

If we win, great and if we lose, it happens.
McAg99
AG
Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you. People like me are the problem? So tell me what YOU are going to do to change this situation? Since I'm the problem, you're obviously the solution. So let's hear it. That's right, nothing and there's nothing you can do. With that being given, go support Another team,
Hubert J. Farnsworth
McAg99 said:

Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you. People like me are the problem? So tell me what YOU are going to do to change this situation? Since I'm the problem, you're obviously the solution. So let's hear it. That's right, nothing and there's nothing you can do. With that being given, go support Another team,

I didn't say that you were the problem. I said that people with your mentality are the problem.
Farmer84
tk for tu juan said:

Sharpshooter said:

Comfortably Numb describes me pretty well right now.
McAg99
AG
You know nothing about my mentality or how bad I want the Aggies to win the national championship. I just know that no matter what, even if they won one game and no matter how disappointed I would be, I would still be a fan. You're making the mistake of thinking that I'm okay with what's going on, I'm not, but I don't like to put it on message boards and make our Aggie family, as an aggregate, sound like a bunch of f****** Longhorns.

Unless you're pumping Millions in donations and are a BMA, or have some type of coaching experience that would be credible in the college level, you really think that you know what to do to better the team? Know your role, my role is to support and always be a fan.
papadoc
AG
People like you are the problem. You continue to support mediocrity. Therefore that's what you get. I love the Aggies but I think it's time that as a fan base base we need to stop supporting this crap. Empty stadiums and no money support might send a message. Clean house. We are the biggest joke in college football. Overpaid coach and players. It's a culture problem that I really don't know can ever be fixed. Really hoped today might be the time we break out but again another gut punch. I have no hope in this program as it is presently
Redaggie250
aggie813 said:

see ya next week
infinity ag
aggie813 said:

Every loss, people say the same.

Life goes on for an Aggie FB fan.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.