Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Antonio Johnson's mom on Durkin

9,485 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by Greetings
dlsarmi2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You call the Durkin product "Mediocre"? That is too kind...LOL!
aggiedad7
Greetings said:

Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

$240 Worth of Pudding said:

?w=395

hard times make hard men. can you imagine how tough these kids had to be. we are so soft these days.
for sure. I'd rather be tough as nails and dead at 40 from black lung and heart failure, than live to 80 playing golf and watching Netflix. A society in free fall, I say.
Knock yourself out. Dying from not being able to breath is not the way I want to go. I'd rather be "soft" whatever that is than be an idiot and die an early death just to prove a stupid point. Good lord, every time I think I've read it all along comes another dumb ass post.
Frank Grimes
AG
aggiedad7 said:

Greetings said:

?w=395

hard times make hard men. can you imagine how tough these kids had to be. we are so soft these days.
for sure. I'd rather be tough as nails and dead at 40 from black lung and heart failure, than live to 80 playing golf and watching Netflix. A society in free fall, I say.
Knock yourself out. Dying from not being able to breath is not the way I want to go. I'd rather be "soft" whatever that is than be an idiot and die an early death just to prove a stupid point. Good lord, every time I think I've read it all along comes another dumb ass post.

Come on. It had to be sarcasm.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Greetings said:

?w=395

Your numbers are way off. PawPaw made it to 75.
ccolley68
AG
whatthehey78 said:

Aggie humping it on far right.

Redass
pbaitman
Let's see how tomorrow goes. He couldn't be this ****ty and he also land a head coaching job too if he was.
W
AG
family members don't like it when their relative slides in the draft

it usually costs them money too
AG
pbaitman said:

Let's see how tomorrow goes. He couldn't be this ****ty and he also land a head coaching job too if he was.

You sure about that? Addazio did. A couple of them, in fact.
p-wonk01
AG
Aggie1188 said:

Her son missing tackles, easily injured, and I'm sure some bad pass-d (all in his last year) made him drop in the draft. She needs a scapegoat.

This was my first thought as well. Figured she was mad his money wasn't as strong in round 5
CrottyKid
AG
Durkin sucks, man. He has no clue how to run a 4 down lineman defense. The whole reason we suck is bc his expertise is 3 down. We learned that wouldn't work, so now he is running 4 down with no clue how that works. Our defensive scheme is from an intro textbook on the 4-2-5. Deruyter would be better. Heck, anyone brought up on the 4 man front would be better. Send Durkin back to the ACC or Pac2 where he belongs.
TBA Takeover
AG
dlsarmi2 said:

You call the Durkin product "Mediocre"? That is too kind...LOL!
I was being generous. Too many Durkin defenders on this site I know they would swarm and call me a bad Ag for saying he sucks
dixichkn
AG
Quote:

Durkin defenders
That's a thing?
AggieZUUL
AG
IslanderAg04 said:

Mines?

Colorado School of

Duh.
TheRatt87
For context, her other son is Sael Reyes, a '25 safety from DeSoto. He announced a top 8 that didn't include A&M (Arkansas, Ohio State, LSU, tu, Oregon, Duke, Miami, & OU).
Greg Costanza
AG
The only people defending Durkin at this point, don't understand the game of football. They might understand it better than Durkin, but barely.
PeekingDuck
AG
I don't know that I've actually seen any Durkin defenders. Are they in the room with us now?
Duckhook
AG
aggiedad7 said:

Greetings said:

?w=395

And yet..... your post.
[url=https://imgbb.com/][/url]
firethewagonup
IslanderAg04 said:

Mines?

Yes, it's da fiffes wards
Gigem Aggies
nothingbutlove
HoustonAggie37713 said:

Making fun of a recruits mom is smart.
Agreed.

And it's AAVE, you idiots.
Post removed:
by user
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.