Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Recruiting

130,694 Views | 503 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by levypantsEOY
one safe place
How long do you want to ignore this user?
amercer said:

Jimbo does it again.

We all want to see it translate to the field, but good recruiting is better than bad recruiting for a program.
Jimbo can recruit.
vander54
S
Huge weekend for recruiting getting started. Not sure we will see a commitment but you never know what will happen.

Fong said there will be 300 recruits in attendance and the only way I see that as possible is if some are only watching from the stands and not actually on a visit. Either way the 2025 list is ridiculous and there are a few huge names on the 2024 list. These list have continued to grow and they've only gotten better. I'm sure there are a couple secret visitors as well.
World's worst proofreader
taylorswift13_
5 star wr Micah Hudson might be in town
vander54
S
taylorswift13_ said:

5 star wr Micah Hudson might be in town

World's worst proofreader
levypantsEOY
Sip just signed the highest rated uncommitted player- five star receiver Ryan Wingo out of St. Louis. Wingo had the Ags as a finalist (hat was on the table at announcement).
Micah Hudson also apparently opening up recruiting with Tech's program collapse.

I know Jimbo got Coleman but neither of the above are players I'd like to play every season.
Need to open up piggy bank and start getting active. Also worried about losing some of these commits if the season continues as is.
SantaLucia
levypantsEOY said:

Sip just signed the highest rated uncommitted player- five star receiver Ryan Wingo out of St. Louis. Wingo had the Ags as a finalist (hat was on the table at announcement).
Micah Hudson also apparently opening up recruiting with Tech's program collapse.

I know Jimbo got Coleman but neither of the above are players I'd like to play every season.
Need to open up piggy bank and start getting active. Also worried about losing some of these commits if the season continues as is.

Hudson won't stick with tech. Coleman won't stick in BCS.
Aggie1188
Wingo looks slow to me on film.

As for us, a new WR isn't going to change our trajectory. WRs aren't the problem.
Ag Tag
I'm no football expert, but I think recruiting is probably important.
TAMU74
AG
bth15ag said:

TX_Aggie37 said:

Hopefully very big names. We need as many big names as we can get.
Pablo Picasso's full name was Pablo Diego Jos Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno Mara de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santsima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso. Now that is a big name.
Is that complete name on his head stone?
whatthehey78
AG
TAMU74 said:

bth15ag said:

TX_Aggie37 said:

Pablo Picasso's full name was Pablo Diego Jos Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno Mara de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santsima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso. Now that is a big name.
Obligatory...can he play LB?
rootube
AG
TAMU74 said:

bth15ag said:

TX_Aggie37 said:

Little known fact: Picasso's headstone read here lies a 3 star painter out of high school.
Bill Superman
AG
whatthehey78 said:

TAMU74 said:

bth15ag said:

TX_Aggie37 said:

Obligatory...can he play LB?
I think we need to change this to can he play OL?
Carmine Scarpacio
Aggie1188 said:

As for us, a new WR isn't going to change our trajectory. WRs aren't the problem.
He ran a 10.5 hundred electronic. He is very fast, especially for his size.
levypantsEOY
Carmine Scarpacio said:

Aggie1188 said:

He ran a 10.5 hundred electronic. He is very fast, especially for his size.
Nah. He looked slow to TexAgs poster Aggie1188. That's good enough for me.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.