Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Bama will throttle K-State

10,263 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by W
Onionman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Saban will have his team ready as he is mad that he feels his team got snubbed. I remember the last time Bama was playing a meaningless bowl against Michigan a few years back. They won that game easily. If people want to go back 15 years (i think) to when they got upset by Utah, that's cool.

I will probably pull for a K State upset and will gladly eat crow. But I just don't see it happening. Although I do agree with some that say this will be like K-State's super bowl and their RB is alot of fun to watch.
Divining Rod
Bama aint that good..
Onionman
As I predicted.

When Saban feels snubbed his team is dangerous...gonna get his NFL draft picks paid so they play in the bowl game and dominate.
Mike Elko
AG
You really went out on a limb, OP. This was by far the easiest "big" bowl game to predict. Congrats for stating the obvious and patting yourself on the back, though.
Onionman
AustinAg2012 said:

You really went out on a limb, OP. This was by far the easiest "big" bowl game to predict. Congrats for stating the obvious and patting yourself on the back, though.
Funny how it was so obvious that I had alot of people saying I would be dead wrong.

But thanks for trying to rewrite history and act like a bigger hero than me.
cevans_40
AG
Divining Rod said:

Bama aint that good..

Nailed it
halfastros81
AG
Full strength Bama is definitely a top 4 team and it shows. I agree there was a question of motivation but that question has been answered .
Onionman
TexasAGGIEinAR said:

A full strength Kansas State team will either play Bama close, or beat them. Bama's D is garbage. Kansas State has more grit, will want this way more and I just don't get the Bama schmoozing. They barely beat our sorry asses IN Tuscaloosa, barely beat an Ole Miss team who was nosediving, gave up a ton of yards to AU, barely beat a not good Tessus team, gave up a million to UT, lost to LSU. See the Georgia vs Tessus Sugar Bowl. A team barely missing the playoffs going to a consolation bowl vs a team who really wants/needs that win. OP may need to hop up off Bama's tip. Sounds like Gary Danielson.
Wow, wrong on so many levels!
W
AG
for the OP

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.