Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

I have a question. Why do other schools hat us so?

11,181 Views | 112 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by infinity ag
reddirtgigem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They are frustrated with all the money being thrown away to an average program that hasn't produced s_-t.
Dark_Knight
AG
levypantsEOY said:

Dark_Knight said:

I've never seen Ags not be humble compared to other school fans….
….I know my school is still better.

Lol Dark Knight is a zoo treasure who should be protected at all costs. Hilarious stuff.

I don't think you understand, but that's ok.
Because I'm Batman!

MaroonDynasty
HoustonAg2106 said:

AggieArchitect04 said:

HoustonAg2106 said:

Because we run our mouths about how great we can be, but have accomplished literally nothing since world war 2. Like it or not, that is why.

Also, they think we are weird with all the yell leader stuff

Overreaction and NOT literal.

We have two Heisman trophy winners, several other individual awards, and several conference championships.

Semantics

National championships are why we play the game friend

Zero L's in a year is just as good as being awarded a national championship pre BCS.
ac
VatoLocoAggie said:

They hate us because they ain't us. They are all totally jealous of us. Whoop!
How many people are totally jealous of 5-7?
Charlie Moran
AG
I have lived outside Texas since graduating but have had football tickets for most of that time.

Many do hate us because of:
1) The money
2) The braggadocio ( humble we ain't )
3) JFF
4) Jimbo contract / Kyle Field rebuild ( well hell that's # 1 again ?!?! )

So final answer - it's the money, they're jealous
"I didn't come here to lose!" Charley Moran
infinity ag
HoustonAg2106 said:

Because we run our mouths about how great we can be, but have accomplished literally nothing since world war 2. Like it or not, that is why.

Also, they think we are weird with all the yell leader stuff

Yes. And nowadays even our coaches run their mouths. And get ass-whooped right after.
Dark_Knight
AG
If yall go around running your mouth....that's one thing

But to have pride in your school and defend it when dumbas tshirt sips or trailer park land thieves say dumb stuff is a whole other thing.

A lot of people, here included it seems, have school pride confused with not being humble. Saying that I believe we are the best school or I'd rather be an Aggie than anything else, isn't boastful nonsense. I call that school pride.

I find that people don't like us because we refuse to "know our place". Not just in sports but in general. Just because my football team isn't doing well, doesn't mean that I'm going to sit back while my intelligence is insulted for attending A&M.
Because I'm Batman!

infinity ag
Dark_Knight said:

If yall go around running your mouth....that's one thing

But to have pride in your school and defend it when dumbas tshirt sips or trailer park land thieves say dumb stuff is a whole other thing.

A lot of people, here included it seems, have school pride confused with not being humble. Saying that I believe we are the best school or I'd rather be an Aggie than anything else, isn't boastful nonsense. I call that school pride.

I find that people don't like us because we refuse to "know our place". Not just in sports but in general. Just because my football team isn't doing well, doesn't mean that I'm going to sit back while my intelligence is insulted for attending A&M.

I love A&M and it is a part of my identity and whether we win or lose, I am an Aggie for life and will always support the Aggie football team.

That said, I don't run my mouth and claim to be the best or ever being the best for any significant length of time. A&M football has overall been mediocre but for a few patches. That is the reality. Let's see how to be among the top 5 teams consistently.

If a sip or someone else thinks it's funny, then F them.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.