Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Bama vs the Sips..

11,474 Views | 76 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BadAggie
crowman2010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ABattJudd said:

crowman2010 said:

taylorswift13 said:

Bama 70 - Texas 0 - Stripper Monkey 2
FIFY
I think the monkey is going to get a safety.
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
Alabama 45
Texas 17
Turf96
Bama 52

Shorthorns 9
+
Zebras 31
= 40

Final score Bama 52 the rest of the world 40. But wait this just in SEC office awards TU with 14 points for bravery and courage. Sips about to win it all.

You guys thought the dems stole an election the orange and white are about to show you guys a thing or two. The sips will be so up front about it they make dominion software look like Childs play. You will believe me when the sips play in the national title game with a 6-6 record. How would that happen you ask? Wait and see. They are above nothing. Whatever it takes to build a paper tiger they do.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
Jimbo4win said:

Think it will be close similar to when they played LSU. It's early in the season and Bama will not have it all clicking yet. Horns pull it out at home en route to an 7-5 season..mark it down..

I don't think Bama has a DB capable of playing as bad as that one LSU had that missed about 10 tackles that led to most of sips big plays. Therefore, the game will not be close.
Shoefly!
AG
Sips=Chumps!
The Zookeeper
AG
The Agly Duckling said:

Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Bama need to bring the long cleats.
Every bit of THIS.
And a couple of portable swamp coolers, just in case. One just never knows when the visiting room AC might go out on that remodeled vaginal palace of theirs.
taylorswift13
AG
Emilio Fantastico said:

Jimbo4win said:

Think it will be close similar to when they played LSU. It's early in the season and Bama will not have it all clicking yet. Horns pull it out at home en route to an 7-5 season..mark it down..

I don't think Bama has a DB capable of playing as bad as that one LSU had that missed about 10 tackles that led to most of sips big plays. Therefore, the game will not be close.
that's kind of you to assume Ewers gets a pass off with Dallas Turner and Will Anderson going through the tu OL like a stroll on the beach
BHAg10
AG
Bama will crush them to the tune of 45-17. Then they'll go on to drudge through a soft schedule in a down year in the BDF (even by their own low standard) and the media/committee will make sure they get a playoff spot. I bet we don't even hear the word "convincingly" once. WATCH.

That is, if they can get past the mighty Jayhawks in Lawrence.
TyperWoods
Ghost of Bizbee said:

Aggie said:

sandcrob said:

This will be the second time an sec school visits Austin first recently.

First being lsu who almost got screwed over there and then never got the promised return game.

Never go to Austin first…

Um, you do realize that game was cancelled because that was the Covid season and the SEC went to a conference only schedule.

Don't think Texas wasn't behind the start of the Covid

FIFY
dixichkn
AG
I see a game similar to what Arky did to them last year. About the same score. Joe Exotic, He Who Would Be Anointed Million-Dollar Jesus, will spend a rather serious amount of time being plastered by Will Anderson but I suspect they + the ESiPN-directed officiating crew will keep it interesting for a half or so. Then Bryce will get warmed up.
rootube
AG
It will be a reunion of sorts for the Alabama stripper community and the pole assassin.
Potcake
AG
It will be fun to watch

Run into

Teacher_Ag
AG
It would be hilarious if droves of Aggies show up to the game. That would annoy them SO much to see hundreds of Ags in the stands with our popcorn ready.
fightinag
bama 36
sips 6
AgDad121619
AG
18 hour long thread that made it to page 2 and not a single " Germans bombed Pearl Harbor" gif. Texags is faltering
rbcs_2
AG
AgDad121619 said:

18 hour long thread that made it to page 2 and not a single " Germans bombed Pearl Harbor" gif. Texags is faltering
I don't get it...
doc99
AG
4 said:

Shoefly! said:

Bama 45-13
The Gump's and the Chump's!

Their what?
AgDad121619
AG
rbcs_2 said:

AgDad121619 said:

I don't get it...
Bama vs tu game has been a topic for 2+ years and OP just now realized they are playing in Sept
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Gramercy Riffs said:

Bama might kick the **** out of us too, so maybe we temper that trash talk when it happens to the horns.
Scoreboard
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
merch
Alabama could tell Texas they will not throw a pass in this game and Alabama would still win.
ls1aggie09
AG
Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't alabama lost every game they've played at a school in Texas since 2019?
Emilio Fantastico
AG
It just dawned on me. The most glorious part of this game is going to be hearing the sips cry about the Bama, I mean, SEC refs.

Since Bama is the tu of the SEC when it comes to officiating, it should be an incredibly one sided game.

Shaggy will be in full meltdown over the refs.
RadAg14
AG
LincolnBorglum79 said:

Texas actually climbed in the polls following a narrow
Loss to Alabama 3-70 in a game that was closer then the score indicated. There were like 5 plays that were almost pick sixes but were ruled as Bama TDs. If those pick
Sixes had happened tu only loses by a handful of tds.

Aggie1188
Gramercy Riffs said:

Bama might kick the **** out of us too, so maybe we temper that trash talk when it happens to the horns.
Lmao. We beat Bama with our would-be-now 4th string QB last year, goofy. We never get straight blown out entirely by Alabama, unlike Sips getting blown out by Arkansas last year all game.
Aggie1188
ls1aggie09 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't alabama lost every game they've played at a school in Texas since 2019?
wut? Guess you mean they lost to us.
Aggie1188
fightinag said:

bama 36
sips 6
More like 56 by Bama. The Sips defense is fking joke on every level and at every level. Kansas even scored 56 on Sips.
Aggie1188
Turf96 said:

You guys thought the dems stole an election
ya, no. Don't confuse us for the nutjob fascists lying about the election. You want to see how that plays, look at the current Georgia governors race on GOP side where the "rigged election" candidate Perdue is losing in a landslide to the republican Governor in every poll. Sips about to lose by 40 no matter what.
C2 Ag 93
Teacher_Ag said:

It would be hilarious if droves of Aggies show up to the game. That would annoy them SO much to see hundreds of Ags in the stands with our popcorn ready.
Hell, I'm in if we can organize this. Aggie shirts, Bama caps, and a bucket of popcorn. Never stand up, and look bored the whole time. I like it.
C2 Ag 93
AgDad121619 said:

rbcs_2 said:

AgDad121619 said:

I don't get it...
Bama vs tu game has been a topic for 2+ years and OP just now realized they are playing in Sept
Well... two points in my defense -

1 - I've been under a rock at work... bankruptcy, emergence, then closed on one acquisition and currently in the middle of another...

2 - I have a life.
davido
AG
Aggie1188 said:

We never get straight blown out entirely by Alabama

Never is a strong word.

2014, on line 1…
Stat Monitor Repairman
BMX Bandit
2020 also calling
The Chicken Ranch
AG
davido said:

Aggie1188 said:

We never get straight blown out entirely by Alabama

Never is a strong word.

2014, on line 1…

59-0
hunter2012
AG
Fox gets the broadcast.
Gumps get to experience Big 12(E.T.) football.

BadAggie
AG
By gameday sip will think they are going to pull off the win and prove whatever.

Post-game I think this results in them bailing on the SEC move.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.