Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Bama vs the Sips..

11,438 Views | 76 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BadAggie
Vinny
How long do you want to ignore this user?
rgag12 said:

It'll probably be a closer game than most people on here, and sips that I talk to, think. The sips have been preparing non-stop for this game because it's their Super Bowl, like LSU was.

Hope I'm wrong and they get smashed, but it feels like a 7-10 point Bama close win to me.

Nope.....tu loses big time in the trenches (both ways) against Bama. This is not going to happen.
BadAggie
AG
sip has no idea of what SEC football is like and how far away they are from competing at that level.

This is going to be 100x the embarrassment that their loss to Arky was last year. Then it will dawn on them just how far behind their program is today. It's not as simple as changing conferences.

A&M fanbase went into SEC with proper mentality of humility and reality. sip thinks they are going to dominate when they can't win 6 games or beat Kansas at home in football today.
Vinny
Also this will be tu's second game on the season while also likely starting Quinn Ewers at QB. He may be a great prospect but that's a helluva team to face for just his 2nd college start. I can guarantee you that Bama DL is feasting on the opportunity to make his transition a painful one.
JunctionNephew
Agree.

Junction was laughed at SEC media days when A&M was introduced. The attending media was the equivalent of patting A&M on the head and telling them that you're in big boy football now.

Junction told me that A&M was pissed. Players went back with a chip on their shoulder.

Junction took a ton of **** from friends saying A&M was nice but could not compete. Fast forward to Tuscaloosa that fall. Junction said he saw so many friends in shock when A&M smashed Bama in the mouth.

Never said I told you so, but when Slive saw him, he gave him a thumbs' up, came over and said that was a $100 million win for the SEC.

Slive and Junction would be very proud of A&M
“I can’t die....God doesn’t want me yet and the devil has a restraining order against me.”
TJH_16
AG
As long as bama tackles good won't have any issues I don't think. TU is gonna quick pass them because I don't think their line will hold up. Bama by 17
Propane & Accessories
AG
Texas will lose by 30+ and still find a way to spin it to they are back...
BadAggie
AG
JunctionNephew said:

Agree.

Junction was laughed at SEC media days when A&M was introduced. The attending media was the equivalent of patting A&M on the head and telling them that you're in big boy football now.

Junction told me that A&M was pissed. Players went back with a chip on their shoulder.

Junction took a ton of **** from friends saying A&M was nice but could not compete. Fast forward to Tuscaloosa that fall. Junction said he saw so many friends in shock when A&M smashed Bama in the mouth.

Never said I told you so, but when Slive saw him, he gave him a thumbs' up, came over and said that was a $100 million win for the SEC.

Slive and Junction would be very proud of A&M

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.