Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Epic Meltdown on Twitter…..

238,888 Views | 473 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by GinMan
GinMan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If this happens I'll be first in line to buy the shirt and wear this to the 'ship

sharpdressedman
GinMan said:

You can hate the game (NIL), but don't hate the successful player (Texas A&M). NIL has quickly become a beast to schools without deep donor pockets, just like most people expected.
GinMan
AG
Sips are having ADS…similar to TDS but Aggie football related…

GinMan
AG
TheDraw
AG
When it comes to texas....they lowdown...they dirty...they some snitches.
TexasAggiesWin
S
GinMan
AG
Clemson tears……

GinMan
AG
I didn't know a Wolverine could cry…
GinMan
AG

GinMan
AG
Even in Miami

And Baton Rouge

Even Tuscaloosa…Bammer tears are even sweeter than honey…

Bregxit
AG
I love our class and love seeing the meltdown but I just can't shake the feeling that someone somewhere ****ed up and a big ass hammer is hanging over our program at the moment.
AgBQ-00
AG
It is funny to see who is squealing. Some of the biggest hogs at the trough of the old way of doing things.
GinMan
AG

wangus12
AG
Bregxit said:

I love our class and love seeing the meltdown but I just can't shake the feeling that someone somewhere ****ed up and a big ass hammer is hanging over our program at the moment.
And that my friends is BAS.
Zombie
I worked for the former owner of Big Red, Brad McRae. The stories he told openly about Adrian Pederson and many other players make the other scandal nothing! He said and I quote "I personally gave him tens of thousands of dollars and held multiple parties at my house with recruits and hired women.....". Dude wasn't ashamed of it at all and was the sleaziest of sleazeballs I have ever met.
Bregxit
AG
wangus12 said:

Bregxit said:

Nah. Just nervous about being the leader in uncharted territories. And let's be real, we have some real dumbass fans out there.
KCup17
AG
Honestly surprised more Baggies jokes haven't been thrown around. Since apparently every graduate from our school is a Bag man for our Football program.
GinMan
AG

DayAg!
S
This is some of the best sheit I've heard in a long time. The collective stupidity of these clowns continues to show just how much they dont know about the football program at Texas A&M and or College Station in general. I mean high grade delusion and speculation on everyone's part. This is gonna be good.

And I wish someone would tell the truthful story about Durkin and try to get people to stop with the insinuation that Durkin was the cause of the young mans death, when all the while he was begging for greater quality medical assistance for the team.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
Are we even interested in Caleb Williams?

All these asshats on Twitter think he's just chasing money so they incorrectly assume he's coming here.
Diet Cokehead
AG
Emilio Fantastico said:

All these asshats on Twitter think he's just chasing money so they incorrectly assume he's coming here.
No.
wangus12
AG
Diet Cokehead said:

Emilio Fantastico said:

No.
Wait till he signs with some old blue blood. "Oh look even money bags Jimbo and all his NIL dough couldn't get this guy. Aggies still suck. blah blah blah"
SgtBarbarossa
A lot of these tweets look like the "Why would Jimbo ever leave FSU for A&M?" takes that were hot a few years back... all of the "it's just little ol' A&M", "how could they possibly have the clout to do this", "why would anyone care enough to go there", etc is getting old. You'd think they'd catch on at some point.

Ag Tag
We're witnessing the birth of a dynasty.

The next dynasty.
oysterbayAG
AG
Most of these tweets are just silly and at the 5th Grade level at best ! Who would hire these people for a job requiring just a below average skill ?
GinMan
AG
KCup17
AG
A avi with a marijuana leaf instead of a Texas star seems like a really credible source. Any info he has must be from the top.
carl spacklers hat
These ****ter meltdowns are great pub for A&M. Someone should run a report on the value in free marketing and advertising A&M is getting out of it. Has to be in the 10s of millions by now.
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
GinMan
AG
GinMan
AG
GinMan
AG
GinMan
AG
Red Rover
AG
wangus12 said:

Bregxit said:

Yep, that's mainlining BAS straight. This is all from a bull**** know-nothing source.
GinMan
AG

Bill Superman
AG
GinMan said:

This is great and all, but also another reminder that Twitter is for the birds.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.