Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Epic Meltdown on Twitter…..

238,863 Views | 473 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by GinMan
GinMan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A$M has landed 10 of the top 50 recruits in the nation (12 of the top 30 in Texas) and the accusations of cheating abound on the interwebs…

Capitalism at Texas A$M (and their donors) is a glorious thing….
The haters just need to embrace the suck…
New game, new rules, A$M is setting the standard and I LOVE IT!

_lefraud_
AG
T&P OP
Year of the Germaphobe
AG
Lol. Some people are scared that the playing field is now level.
whatthehey78
AG
Year of the Germaphobe said:

Lol. Some people are scared that the playing field is now level.
I see what you did there.

And, I will allow it.
GinMan
AG
aggiehawg
AG
GinMan said:

LOL. The difference between a boycott and a forfeit is what again?
GinMan
AG
DallasAg 94
LOL... A&M gets a set of SEC games every year. That includes Bama and Auburn and LSU.

We'll put butts in seats and our revenue is about to shoot to the moon.

Top 5 ranking to start 2022 and the money will be flowing like JFF through defenses (and womenz).

Make it rain for Group-of-5 teams like ULaLa and our net revenue will beat any strip club.
Madman
AG
The sips spent $4,000,000+ on their new QB.

I know we are running a great NIL program but I doubt we paid any of our recruits $4M to play at A&M. People still want to play for us and Jimbo with or without the money.
JP_Losman
AG
the rumors of NIL money are greatly exaggerated imo
Jarrin' Jay
AG
Can't believe people are buying into this, no pun intended. it is all 100% false. Sure we have a well coordinated and strong NIL program, but nothing like this article is reporting. It is completely delusional, driven by fear, jealousy and desperation.

Jimbo is an elite recruiter, always has been. Even before this class, every class he has signed at A&M (his class start to finish, not the Sumlin class he finished out) have been Top 7 and ranked higher than the OU class.

Just last class or the one before we were 4 or 5, without the NIL insanity. That is just 1/2/3 players away from being the #1 class.

But, when you can't even beat baylor to win a JV football league, your HC goes from one JV league to another as he doesn't want to play in the SEC, and you lose your QB..... I guess you need to make as many excuses as you can.

Ghost of Bisbee
AG
The crying all makes sense. The Alabama win certainly helped us, but we have to acknowledge there is NIL deal-making happening.

Very strange to go 8-4 yet still have the top rated class of all time without some level of NIL-dealmaking, which is all fair game now.
Ihatefallscounty
AG
People forget we were part of the South West Conference, where this type of game was invented, just legal now.
I live in waco....therefore, I am ready to move elsewhere.
aggiehawg
AG
Ghost of Bizbee said:

The crying all makes sense. The Alabama win certainly helped us, but we have to acknowledge there is NIL deal-making happening.

Very strange to go 8-4 yet still have the top rated class of all time without some level of NIL-dealmaking, which is all fair game now.
How did the sips get such a high class without even being bowl eligible?
07ag
AG
did big red sports and imports go out of business? ou obv needs to step up their recruiting game
https://ts.la/eric59704
bryanhome
Madman said:

I know we are running a great NIL program but I doubt we paid any of our recruits $4M to play at A&M. People still want to play for us and Jimbo with or without the money.
Dollar amount Ewers got goes up every day.
rootube
AG
So the team who has benefited form an exclusive TV deal with NBC since forever is outraged about "New Money" Texas A&M. You can say this for ND. They have experience with boycotting. They have boycotted every playoff opportunity.
PyriteAg
AG
GinMan said:

That's some funny **** ngl
Madman
AG
bryanhome said:

Madman said:

Dollar amount Ewers got goes up every day.
I used a low number based on what Ketch claimed.
jturner181
AG
Poor Sooners… used car dealership dollars just don't amount to much anymore does it? Have to re-engineer your system now… poor Sooners.
GinMan
AG
PyriteAg
AG
GinMan said:

The amount of malding in that youtube post LOL
GinMan
AG

Bobaloo
Saban announced last summer that Bryce Young already inked over $1 million. Wonder what he'll get next year? You think the OU QB is leaving because of the coaching change or the opportunity to make more money elsewhere? My guess is the latter.
Spotted Ag
AG
GinMan said:

I would have to be paid very large sums of money to live in Austin or even the surrounding area. What a ****hole a once great city has become.
Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
TAM85
aggiehawg said:

Ghost of Bizbee said:

How did the sips get such a high class without even being bowl eligible?
By beating Kansas at home. Oh wait, what ...
KCup17
AG
GinMan said:

The irony of this coming from Notre Dame is astounding. ND literally depends on other school scheduling them... ya know without a conference and all.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
Year of the Germaphobe said:

Lol. Some people are scared that the playing field is no longer tilted in their favor.

FIFY
cevans_40
AG
Ghost of Bizbee said:

No its not. How many active coaches have a national title?
aggiehawg
AG
cevans_40 said:

Ghost of Bizbee said:

No its not. How many active coaches have a national title?
Down to four, I think. Orgeron is gone. So Saban, Dabo, Butterteeth and Fisher.
GinMan
AG

Leander - Ag
AG
Hate us cuz you ain't us.

OU is lol poor
The Collective
AG
War Blogle... ha. Remember that one time Auburn literally bought a national championship?
azul_rain
ATM is literally our logo, what the **** did they expect. Rollover and die ?
GinMan
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.