Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

King taking first team reps

14,853 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by SociallyConditionedAg
45-70Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Someone mentioned he would get snaps during practice but not play in the game a few days ago.
Stone44
AG
Champ Bailey said:

They caught him over at Penberthy as well yesterday.

I almost s### my pants laughing at this!
Spyderman
AG
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
ShaggySLC
infinity ag
Simmer down boys.

If Haynes throws an INT on the first drive, the same ones sniffing his jock today are going to be baying for his blood.
Aggie87
AG
Meanmachine said:

Anyone who thinks a freshman walk on 3rd string qb is a better option than the 4 star guy who won the starting job last summer is delusional at best. If King is cleared to play he will play. No replacement for game reps, why waste them on someone who will never be the starting Qb. I hope Bost gets to play because we are up by 4 scores in the 4th quarter.

I don't think anyone thinks Bost is better than King overall. But he may be a better choice for this one game in the long run for the program especially given no Spiler, Green, etc. May not be worth the risk of further injuring King, who hasn't had the benefit of playing in months.
aggiereport on ig
I'm aggiereport on Instagram have over 2k followers and just recently started twitter my info is with insiders associated with the team.
aggiereport on ig
I'm aggiereport on Instagram I just can't have the same username as Twitter.
Bill Superman
AG
aggiereport on ig said:

I'm aggiereport on Instagram have over 2k followers and just recently started twitter my info is with insiders associated with the team.
keep up the Aggie reports, aggiereport.
Post removed:
by user
Srosow
He's my son and he's dialed in 24/7
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Srosow said:

He's my son and he's dialed in 24/7

Okay thanks. An account started August 2018 that had 1 previous post makes this all seem so much more credible. Thanks for clearing it up for us.
fieldtrailer
AG
Jarrin' Jay said:

DimebagsGhost said:

WHy would Jamir Johnson opt out?

I was about to ask the same thing....... he needs as much tape as possible.

Really glad to have had him and he bought in and played well overall. Had good things to say re: aTm coming from UT. Hey, it wasn't the 3rd Saturday in October, but he was able to beat Bama....

Didn't he get suspended before the Bama game? A freshman took his place.
ShaggySLC
Aggie87 said:

Meanmachine said:

Anyone who thinks a freshman walk on 3rd string qb is a better option than the 4 star guy who won the starting job last summer is delusional at best. If King is cleared to play he will play. No replacement for game reps, why waste them on someone who will never be the starting Qb. I hope Bost gets to play because we are up by 4 scores in the 4th quarter.

I don't think anyone thinks Bost is better than King overall. But he may be a better choice for this one game in the long run for the program especially given no Spiler, Green, etc. May not be worth the risk of further injuring King, who hasn't had the benefit of playing in months.
Haynes is worried he's about to be the guy Lou Gehrig replaced. He won't have Calzada backing him up next year, he better show what he can do when he can because come spring, it will be wide open.
NavyAg92
AG
King is starting the bowl game. Don't expect him to play all 60 mnins. Going to get him some work. Bost will get snaps as well.

If Jahmir Johnson can't go, I see Fatheree (LT), Trainor (RG), Forster (OC), Robinson (RG), Zuhn (RT). I think there's a walk-on OL running with the 1's as well.
SociallyConditionedAg
AG
Told you King is starting.
GinMan
AG
SociallyConditionedAg said:

Bost will be the starting QB in the bowl game….. Jimbo had stated that already in the signing day presser. He acknowledged that King was practicing 1's but Bost will be starter.
SociallyConditionedAg
AG
GinMan said:

SociallyConditionedAg said:

Bost will be the starting QB in the bowl game….. Jimbo had stated that already in the signing day presser. He acknowledged that King was practicing 1's but Bost will be starter.

I'd love to see him play the bowl, but it's not looking that way.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.