Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Quinn Ewers

55,425 Views | 271 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Muy
Vepp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
*graduate early
*Cash in on huge nil deal
*Enter transfer portal (just happened)
*Transfer to.. A&M.. Texas.. tech..?
AG
That was fast
DallasAg 94
He is ass-my-dude.

/Tate Martell
jsmc71
AG
Yahoo Sports said he's expected to consider dildoU, us or tceh
Dr. Tinkle
Probably back to Texas
bigblackag12
AG
Oh snap
StrykerAg
AG
Do not want
TxAG#2011
God we need him
Showstopper
AG
I doubt it's us, we have a pretty full pipeline (which is weird to say given that the backup QB right now at this moment is a walkon). And Tech is so bad they got boat-raced by Texas.

So yeah probably sip.
EllisCoAg
taylorswift13
AG
Didn't want to compete with people older, than transfers when Ohio State signs someone younger... let him go underperform in austin...
Vepp
He's able to change the velocity of his throws in proportion to the distance his receiver is from him. Do want.
MaxPower
Guess you didn't watch us play this year…..
A-A Ron
So out side of NIL, what did he really gain by skipping his Sr year. Why would anyone want him when he's shown twice now to quit on his team. It has the smells of Tathan written all over it.
Macarthur
It would be amazing if he picked Tech.
TxAG#2011
MaxPower said:

Guess you didn't watch us play this year…..

It's a perpetual loser mentality
Vepp
Tathan was a little B who had elite speed (at one time). This guy actually has NFL measurables. There is a reason he got 1.4 mil / 3 yrs.. w/o taking a college snap.
jsmc71
AG
Showstopper said:

I doubt it's us, we have a pretty full pipeline (which is weird to say given that the backup QB right now at this moment is a walkon). And Tech is so bad they got boat-raced by Texas.

So yeah probably sip.
He'd likely be a good fit at dildoU as long as he plays utterly shi++y while continuing to be wholly believe he's the best.
TexAg15
AG
Yeah…… I don't get why we wouldn't want him…..
Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2015
elaggie2002
AG
Wait some of you don't want the top ranked QB of 2022 and 5star player after what we just saw this year? Even if Calzada and King were amazing why don't you want to have depth at the most important position? If we want to compete with Bama and Georgia we need depth at every position. We have a good QB this year we lose maybe 1-2 games max.

Look I love Calzada. But he's not the answer. King not sure if many of you have seen him in person, but he's a small guy. I really don't think he can get through a a season.

Nothing is a guarantee at this point. If he wants to come here and I am the coach I take him in a heartbeat.
Sponge
AG
Wiggy did at least as good as ewers at elite 11. Not sure why we would want ewers.
HowdyTexasAggies
AG
You've heard of Weigman right?
flashplayer
AG
I will take the #1 and #2 QB all day long ladies. That's called winning.

Some of you have too much faith in Haynes. If he's injured again or doesn't have it, it will be another disappointing and wasted season. Having two highly rated guys ready to take over if Haynes falters is very important.
dixichkn
AG
Believe it or not I'm fine with next year's QB room. Weigman is going to be something special. Ewers……..I'm not gonna say a Spencer Rattler vibe bc I don't think he's an utter jackass like Rattler, but again, didn't play his senior season, took his NIL deal and is already flaking on Ohio St? Yeah there's some Martell working there
GoodAg21
Not sold we are truly after him yet until mods can confirm as thamel is a dip****. He clearly wants to come back to his home state. All for taking him as long as weigman still comes too
Showstopper
AG
Yeah you do realize taking Ewers would likely mean losing Weigmann? Stacking 5 star QBs in back-to-back classes doesn't usually happen. Granted, we did it once. Too bad we lost both of them.

If Jimbo decides he is the guy, that's fine, but if you think we will be stacking 5 star QBs just realize that's not very realistic these days.
DallasAggie89
AG
When we have 5 star QBs transfer something is wrong with the coach but when tOSU has 5 star QBs transfer there is something wrong with the player.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Only saw him play one game and that was against Westlake. Klubnik I thought outplayed him considerably. He doesn't seem as mobile as Klubnik. I just think we need a quarterback that can definitely move around the pocket, run as needed, and extend plays. I bet Sark puts on the full court press and he ends up at Texas. Rick Nieuhusel said on XM over a month ago he was considering transferring and Texas was going to try hard to get him.
HSEAG13
Bigger question is what strings are attached to an NIL deal?
AvidAggie
AG
He will be a sip and will be a huge upgrade for them at that position.
backintexas2013
AG
TxAG#2011 said:

God we need him

Stupid post. Good god.
Madman
AG
For some reason this guy needs to live in Oklahoma

Lilly Biucci
AG
AgOutsideAustin said:

Only saw him play one game and that was against Westlake
Same.

Quote:

Klubnik I thought outplayed him

Also same.

That being said, Quinn's arm is elite. He truly can make every throw. And even though I have some PTSD from the last time we had 2 NFL-caliber QBs on the roster, I think Jimbo would be able to handle it much better than ol' Summy.
EastTX_Aggie
AG
If all we had was calzada and king I would take, but since Weigman is coming it'd be a pass
TxAG#2011
backintexas2013 said:

TxAG#2011 said:

God we need him

Stupid post. Good god.

Looking forward to more of your brilliant insight

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.