Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Is it a [harsh] move to..

7,466 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Houstonag
HoustonAg2106
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Stormchaser said:

I read it pretty slow. It's a dick move to keep posting threads worrying if our coach is leaving.
I'm commenting on what everyone is talking about, sorry we don't have the same thought process or concerns. Eat a ****
Post removed:
by user
deadbq03
AG
FAT SEXY said:

By your reasoning, Jimbo getting hired away by let's say Texas(who will be in our Division/Pod) wouldn't be amoral. Got it.

It's not a hard thing to grasp and I'm certain it weighs into a decision. Leaving for another school in division is a harsh move.
It wouldn't. I still have a lot of love for Dana X. Bible.
tk for tu juan
Vinny
But when is Jimbo going to refute the LSU speculation for a 2nd time? I'm starting to feel the BAS slowly creeping back into my Aggie veins. Please help us Jimbo!
HoustonAg2106
AG
FAT SEXY said:

By your reasoning, Jimbo getting hired away by let's say Texas(who will be in our Division/Pod) wouldn't be amoral. Got it.

It's not a hard thing to grasp and I'm certain it weighs into a decision. Leaving for another school in division is a harsh move.
So it is harsh, but what happens to them if they do it? The school they are leaving hates them and the school they are going to will love them....just like every other time a coach leaves for another school.
agmeister
S
Fisher's wife said it will not happen. So there is that.
TyperWoods
agmeister said:

Fisher's wife said it will not happen. So there is that.

Ehhhhhhh...not exactly. Said she loves it here.

Here.

By Jimbo's side.

Wherever he is.

That being said I think Jimbo stays.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
LSU needs to hire Mack Brown and b done with it.
spherical
AG
I only have this to say:

The Ed O impression on Young Rock is hilarious.
C@LAg
if he leaves, he leaves.

we'll deal with it then at that point.

otherwise way too many of you have jilted lover syndrome for a lover that has not left you.
Showstopper
AG
FAT SEXY said:

No, there's nothing "moral" about it. It's our job to provide a situation that no coach would want to leave. And if the coach leaves, guess what? The odds are that we will steal someone else's coach. Four of our last six coaches were head coaches somewhere else when we hired them. One of those was even from Bama (too bad it was the worst of the six but nevertheless).
Post removed:
by user
Snap E Tom
FAT SEXY said:

I'm just thinking out loud on a message board.
No, you're not.
S.A. Aggie
AG
Harsh? It's business. Darn right it's harsh. It's a multimillion dollar business!
aggiesherpa
AG
Houston Nutt technically went from Arkansas to Ole Miss. But he resigned from Arkansas.
LastHamlet
AG
This thread is filled with delusional posters. Grow a pear! Jimbo isn't going anywhere.
Houstonag
AG
Up early and reading this crap makes me want to go back to bed. I have an early t time so I will stay up and just drink more coffee. JIMBO is not going to LSU over the Ags. LSU cannot compete with us in regard to quality of life, benefits, support( actually LSU fans are awful ), money, facilities, academics, etc. So stop posting this junk
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.