Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

#14 in AP Poll

9,009 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Jarrin' Jay
SilverTongueDevil
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PascalsWager said:

The committee isn't going to forget Ohio State's loss. They better hope Oregon loses. I've had enough of these same teams anyway. Throw Michigan in there and let's see what happens.

Why should they hope for an Oregon loss? Ohio St is playing well now and my $$& is on them to win the Big 10. If they win out they will be in the CFP and would have earned it.
Cincinnati is the casualty as is Notre Dame. ACC obviously out of CFP. Will be interesting if Bama wins out and beats UGA. Will both get in? Odds are OU luck will run out and they will lose one and be out.
Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser. Vince Lombardi
NyAggie
AG
SilverTongueDevil said:

PascalsWager said:

The committee isn't going to forget Ohio State's loss. They better hope Oregon loses. I've had enough of these same teams anyway. Throw Michigan in there and let's see what happens.

Why should they hope for an Oregon loss? Ohio St is playing well now and my $$& is on them to win the Big 10. If they win out they will be in the CFP and would have earned it.
Cincinnati is the casualty as is Notre Dame. ACC obviously out of CFP. Will be interesting if Bama wins out and beats UGA. Will both get in? Odds are OU luck will run out and they will lose one and be out.

Ou will lose to at least one of Baylor, Iowa st or ok st

waltonloads11
AG
SilverTongueDevil said:

PascalsWager said:

If Mich keeps winning and takes care of Mich St and Penn St. They will host Ohio St at home. It's going to be wild at the big house. I am going to go with Mich at home.
waltonloads11
AG
NyAggie said:

SilverTongueDevil said:

PascalsWager said:

Ou will lose to at least one of Baylor, Iowa st or ok st

It will be great to see the Big 12 not make it into the CFP again.
aggiejim70
AG
This came up on another thread. I don't agree about the ACC being out at this point. If Wake runs the table, and that's a big if considering their tougher opponents are yet to be played, they should be in. An undefeated Clemson, Miami, Florida State, or North Carolina would be a lock so why not an undefeated Wake?

Truth is, no matter how this plays out, one or two schools are going to get the richard.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
ontheway
AG
I know dat rite!!
ontheway
ontheway
AG
I live near Waco. Bu fans hate Aggies. Tu has been on my SL for 60 yrs so bu has earned a close 2nd. Bu 38 to 34. Maybe corn dogs will hire bu coach. Will tickle the sxxt out of me.
ontheway
NyAggie
AG
waltonloads11 said:

SilverTongueDevil said:

PascalsWager said:

If Mich keeps winning and takes care of Mich St and Penn St. They will host Ohio St at home. It's going to be wild at the big house. I am going to go with Mich at home.

Michigan is my pick to win the big10 and make the playoff

They may lose a game but i just feel like it won't be to Ohio st

This is the year harbaugh gets it done
Texker
AG
winorgetadog said:

OU is still a joke being that high
Just an old fat guy opinion but watching their games they are Notre Dame 2020.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
Not really, ND beat all the weak ass teams they played handily except for Louisville.
Ou has to throw on a garbage TD in the final minute to make the score look less embarrassing after trailing most of the game.
ND just got dominated by the only teams they played with a pulse except for the home game squeaker against Clemson without Lawrence
Jarrin' Jay
AG
OU is not a Top 5 team, period. But who is going to beat them in their JV league?

Lots of movement coming in the B1G.

Keep winning Aggies!!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.